Melanie Murphy #10 the erratic, mel-odramatic, fascist in the attic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Modern family’ usually implies a different set up than a man and woman and child. You know, like the TV show has a blended step family and a same sex married couple with adopted child?
Melanie is decidedly old fashioned really 😉

Also this is petty petty, but those square necklines are not really suited to exposed bra straps. The Brock Collection vibe is all about clean lines etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
‘Modern family’ usually implies a different set up than a man and woman and child. You know, like the TV show has a blended step family and a same sex married couple with adopted child?
Melanie is decidedly old fashioned really 😉

Also this is petty petty, but those square necklines are not really suited to exposed bra straps. The Brock Collection vibe is all about clean lines etc.
This! What on earth is she on about?? Is it because she’s “bisexual” that she thinks that makes her family modern? God catch on 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There is nothing modern about them. They are as traditional as it gets. She even mentioned how important it was to her that Milo wasn't born out of wedlock. It was quite possibly the most traditional, outdated flex I've ever heard. Got forbid they deviate from the norm even a little bit in order to obtain a house for all they kids they say they want.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Surely people living with their inlaws has been going on for decades...also contrary to what Jess said she said it was her kicked him but he was the one kept messaging
FC68E74A-9171-4499-A22F-B40CF27160A9.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20210420-123000__01.jpg

"Experimenting with stuff like mushrooms".....it's as if she googled controversial things younger people might do. There's no way she's ever had more than a drag of a crappy spliff. It's up there with her apparently having sex with girls....kissing you mean 🙃

She's so cringe

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
View attachment 537929

"Experimenting with stuff like mushrooms".....it's as if she googled controversial things younger people might do. There's no way she's ever had more than a drag of a crappy spliff. It's up there with her apparently having sex with girls....kissing you mean 🙃

She's so cringe

No harm but both sister's are apparently bisexual yet keep settling down with fellas and claiming marriage material and "he dah one girlies" Not one girlfriend between them ever... yeah...

Disclaimer- I'm entitled to my opinion and No, I won't change my mind.

Not the sex scene from her book... I literally can't deal with her today 💀
My vulva says no, Melanie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
View attachment 537929

She's so cringe
Not to advocate drug use but do parents not use magic mushrooms? Can parents not stay up late or party all night? I’m not too sure what point she was trying to make other than highlight that she’s minus craic since having a baby 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Love how she’s claiming she’s grown up and is more selfless now. I’ve literally never seen a more self centred person in my life. She’s just a moron.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
That q&a is just too full of stuff. The sex scene bit is just....... No words.
She says that if she could talk to herself from 1-2 years ago, she would say to delete twitter as it's hell. Got a lot less hellish after she left, to be honest. So yeah, good advice hahhahaha

And then the part about the god/guide parents?!? She thinks about them as people that will take care of her son if something awful like Voldemort happened to her and Thomas. Really? Just stop, ffs. A fictional villain? Really? Come on
Screenshot_20210420-135042.png
Screenshot_20210420-134748~2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
That q&a is just too full of stuff. The sex scene bit is just....... No words.
She says that if she could talk to herself from 1-2 years ago, she would say to delete twitter as it's hell. Got a lot less hellish after she left, to be honest. So yeah, good advice hahhahaha

And then the part about the god/guide parents?!? She thinks about them as people that will take care of her son if something awful like Voldemort happened to her and Thomas. Really? Just stop, ffs. A fictional villain? Really? Come on View attachment 537996View attachment 538008
Wasn't there speculation here Milo's real name is Peter. God I hope not reading that sex scene

Also very "brave" of her to choose a sex scene for the sneak peek. Very edgy.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Wasn't there speculation here Milo's real name is Peter. God I hope not reading that sex scene

Also very "brave" of her to choose a sex scene for the sneak peek. Very edgy.
Also depending on how the next bits phrased it’s going on dodgy territory. They went off script/ more dominant than usual which she rolls with. The sentence just at the end of the screen is “use me”.

Irish 50 shades of grey? 😂 well she is an unsatisfied housewife so makes sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lord, in her insta Q&A she’s back to comparing breastfeeding to eating “whole foods” vs. processed foods. Direct quote: “I don’t feel shamed for eating processed foods because the act of eating whole food salads is known to be healthy... ya know?”

Give me strength. She really doesn’t get it, does she?

Nobody’s saying we can’t discuss the benefits Melanie, just a bit of empathy and tact maybe? A bit less snark, perhaps?

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Mel: "Oh no I'm not religious", "I don't believe in a deity or any one true religion", "it's all about ✨ energies ✨for me", "our son has God Parents to protect him from Voldemort, LOL WE'RE SO RANDOM", "my relationship with God doesn't mesh with Catholicism".

Also Mel: Baptizes baby to the Catholic Church

💀

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s such a witch about the breast feeding thing. She can just duck off, she makes my blood boil.

love how she had to put the neck brace on to answer that question, bleeping loser.

2A32EFE8-5DBD-4315-9DDB-ECCC0F38383F.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I'm dying at the sex scene, it reminds me of the opening scene in "10 Thing I Hate About You" 😂

Reactions: 12
Lord, in her insta Q&A she’s back to comparing breastfeeding to eating “whole foods” vs. processed foods. Direct quote: “I don’t feel shamed for eating processed foods because the act of eating whole food salads is known to be healthy... ya know?”

Give me strength. She really doesn’t get it, does she?

Nobody’s saying we can’t discuss the benefits Melanie, just a bit of empathy and tact maybe? A bit less snark, perhaps?
Ugh I made the mistake of looking and it’s pissed me right off. She’s frequently over-stating the benefits of breastfeeding (read: https://www.theguardian.com/lifeand...lly-best-i-looked-at-all-the-data-to-find-out).

Melanie, no one will be able to tell that your baby was fed “liquid gold” when he’s older so get off your high horse about it and show some empathy and/or tact.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.