Melanie Murphy #10 the erratic, mel-odramatic, fascist in the attic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No harm but both sister's are apparently bisexual yet keep settling down with fellas and claiming marriage material and "he dah one girlies" Not one girlfriend between them ever... yeah...
Same, I call BS on both of them, they're just queer baiting to seem more interesting or woke. Whenever Melanie talks about fancying women it always reminded me of someone trying to imitate how they think men talk about women amongst themselves but just misses the mark completely.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Same, I call BS on both of them, they're just queer baiting to seem more interesting or woke. Whenever Melanie talks about fancying women it always reminded me of someone trying to imitate how they think men talk about women amongst themselves but just misses the mark completely.
Oh I so agree with you,Queer baiting!! It's very common unfortunately for some women to use the label as a tantalising bit to get attention/seek male approval. They also completely over sexualise bisexuality all the time?! It's exactly people like Mel and Jess who give it a bad rap.

Tiktok, IG Reels, YouTube are huge for LGBTQ+ communities. Mel and Jess know how to exploit to gain reach.

Back in the days OG of YouTube you could see the YouTuber tags in description of the video and Mel would tag her videos #gay #zoella because that was what was popular for viewers to search at the time.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I knew a girl exactly like this. Had to be in control and with him at all times yet constantly complained about doing it all alone. Never even left the baby with grandparents to nip to the shop.

She was controlling of the husband as well, he wasn't allowed do anything but everything was always his fault. Completely emasculated him. Needless to say they inevitably broke up and the child is so incredibly badly behaved, plain bold. Always in trouble at school but her child's the victim and she holds the child to impossible standards. To boot, reminds the child any chance she gets how she does so much for him.

A true narc and so similar to Mel.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
No harm but both sister's are apparently bisexual yet keep settling down with fellas and claiming marriage material and "he dah one girlies" Not one girlfriend between them ever...

Yup and Jess has never made any lesbian sex content despite her manyyyy videos on (questionable) sex advice stuff. And Mel barely mentions it too.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Agreed. They remind me of a friend I had who dated another girl off Tinder, nothing sexual ever happened between them, then she went on to sleep with one of the girl's ex-boyfriends lol. She's also written for the Gay Times which I find hilarious.

Also they both seem like the type of women who are threatened by other women and describe themselves as "one of the guys" and living off male validation. Can't imagine either of them being in a serious relationship with another woman, too much competition.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
That q&a is just too full of stuff. The sex scene bit is just....... No words.
She says that if she could talk to herself from 1-2 years ago, she would say to delete twitter as it's hell. Got a lot less hellish after she left, to be honest. So yeah, good advice hahhahaha

And then the part about the god/guide parents?!? She thinks about them as people that will take care of her son if something awful like Voldemort happened to her and Thomas. Really? Just stop, ffs. A fictional villain? Really? Come on View attachment 537996View attachment 538008
Someone teach me how to “ask cutely” please 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Melanie’s previous books have been tit for sure but I think her editor has to rewrite her crappy ideas because the novel she is currently writing is PURE TRASH even by her own standards. She has written half sentences. It’s what I do when I am making pointers to write something in detail later. She’s a crappy writer and she’s just posting unedited proof. On its own, without editing, her novel does not even deserve to be taken on by a publisher. I am so sorry for authentic authors struggling to get published right now because opportunists like Melanie Murphy are literally hogging this space they bought with their privilege and influence just because they can.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Melanie’s previous books have been tit for sure but I think her editor has to rewrite her crappy ideas because the novel she is currently writing is PURE TRASH even by her own standards. She has written half sentences. It’s what I do when I am making pointers to write something in detail later. She’s a crappy writer and she’s just posting unedited proof. On its own, without editing, her novel does not even deserve to be taken on by a publisher. I am so sorry for authentic authors struggling to get published right now because opportunists like Melanie Murphy are literally hogging this space they bought with their privilege and influence just because they can.
A ten year old knows to begin a new paragraph when someone is speaking, whereas Mel, the 'best selling author' has just plopped it into the middle of a line.
The language she uses and the descriptions she gives are on par with what my 6th class would hand up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
juicy mammary tissue, fat deposits laid in anticipation of lactation... I mean 😑.

Melanie has such a grandiose opinion of herself and her writing. If she actually wanted to improve she could do a creative writing course. But nah, not Mel.

Something is not adding up in the aul noggin when you refer to your work as clean prose and then go onto slag off arguably one of the most imaginative and intelligent writers there ever was (Tolkien)

Melanie's writing is all fluff, no substance or depth to it.Her use of descriptive language is always so so off? A good example of Mel just throwing in silly bits needlessly ;

Even his voice is different now, like someone else is wearing a Peter flesh suit.

She's said so many times how she's been on bestseller lists... I've never seen it once in any Tesco, eason or bookshop. I seen it in Lidl.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She writes essays after EVERY question she was asked and there’s a lot of them. Where is she finding the time to do that but not shower herself?

I know it’s her job but if she can sit there and type essays which I assume she’s ignoring baby P at the same time she can jump in for a 5 minute shower.

Reactions: 12
Reading between the lines I think she struggles with a lot of the practical elements of motherhood but tries to gloss over it with her being a devoted breastfeeder 🤔 I couldnt believe her baby only takes in a couple of teaspoons of solid per day! She started weaning way before me and my baby is having breakfast and lunch, much bigger portions. Obviously every baby is different but due to her babys huge size and apparently appetite (my boy is big too but not to that standard) I thought he would be taking in more. She is clearly clueless on preparing food for him, which is odd considering there are 5 adults in the house who could also help (not a lot of us are that lucky!). Which i would respect if she admitted it, instead of pretending she knows it all with the baby led weaning posts!

Sorry four other adults, not five*

She writes essays after EVERY question she was asked and there’s a lot of them. Where is she finding the time to do that but not shower herself?

I know it’s her job but if she can sit there and type essays which I assume she’s ignoring baby P at the same time she can jump in for a 5 minute shower.
I question this too- she is a mass of contradictions! Absolute BS- us other mums shower, clean, cook etc all without help around our babys naps. I would have sympathy if she had a hard baby but it's just her playing the victim as we see her online essays!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She is clueless about preparing food for herself let alone a baby.

The whole family seem clueless or uninvolved seeing as none of them mentioned the car seat was turned the wrong way to her and Tomas. Or else they are afraid to give Melanie advice 😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
3D1FDBC6-9D1C-4FB5-95F4-DF4D0B99C77C.png

Ok I will admit to asking this question. I just wanted to see how she would word her answer to acknowledge that breastfeeding isn’t the only way for some people. Sometimes it’s not that people can’t breastfeeding after trying to it’s that they choose not to before baby is even born for whatever reason. I think her answer here is fair and I respect her for answering it the way she did.

(PS I know I’m not a bad parent. I was on limited letters and I didn’t know how to make it a question. I just wanted to see what she thought about this particular aspect of breastfeeding.)

• Heart
Just to say I've tried to create a thread but don't think I have the rank... At least I can't see the "post thread" button anywhere.

She is clearly clueless on preparing food for him, which is odd considering there are 5 adults in the house who could also help (not a lot of us are that lucky!). Which i would respect if she admitted it, instead of pretending she knows it all with the baby led weaning posts!

Sorry four other adults, not five*
I bet she bites their head off if they look twice! She's used red flag language about the MIL before, being grateful she doesn't "overstep her mark". Pretty horrid phrase to use about a woman with 20+ years parenting experience and whose home you're living in but anyway.

Ok I will admit to asking this question. I just wanted to see how she would word her answer to acknowledge that breastfeeding isn’t the only way for some people. Sometimes it’s not that people can’t breastfeeding after trying to it’s that they choose not to before baby is even born for whatever reason. I think her answer here is fair and I respect her for answering it the way she did.

(PS I know I’m not a bad parent. I was on limited letters and I didn’t know how to make it a question. I just wanted to see what she thought about this particular aspect of breastfeeding.)
She mightn't use good/bad to describe people but by golly she's uses it in relation to food! It's been a symptom of her ED that she never got control of. Now she's transferred it to breastmilk. Good/bad = healthy/processed = breastmilk/formula. If she hasn't realised this toxic thought pattern then she needs more therapy. I mean she needs more therapy for MANY reasons. But this especially before she passes it onto her kid.

edit for typos

I think the answer to that question is fair too. She might not look down on people who bottle feed but she's probably so self obsessed she doesn't realise what she is saying comes across like that. But tbh in my opinion she probably does look down on those people. She has so many crazy views that she had managed to hide for years 😂.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.