Melanie Murphy #10 the erratic, mel-odramatic, fascist in the attic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you film a reel of you in a neck brace when it’s not even relevant to the reel...? Like, just wait a day and do it then, seeing as she recovered in like a day. She’s such an attention beg it’s cringe.

also I saw a tiktok last night that was almost exactly the same just without the god awful talking to yourself thing Mel loves to do. Wouldn’t be surprised if she trawls tiktok for content to copy on the sly.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Oh my god, so... if I don't want to do something, I don't actually have to do it?
Thank you so much Mel, that is brand new information.

Revolutionary...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why would you film a reel of you in a neck brace when it’s not even relevant to the reel...? Like, just wait a day and do it then, seeing as she recovered in like a day. She’s such an attention beg it’s cringe.

also I saw a tiktok last night that was almost exactly the same just without the god awful talking to yourself thing Mel loves to do. Wouldn’t be surprised if she trawls tiktok for content to copy on the sly.

There's nothing wrong with her neck if can take it off and on again durning a bleeping reel. She can post a pic with her dad without it too. Is she not embarrassed for herself. I'm cringing for her.

I remember coming across a profile with her name and picture on tik tok.. no content though. She takes quotes from Google for her books and passes them off as her own so no doubt she's copying reels and Tiktok. She hasn't an ounce of creativity.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

OMG don't be such a TROLL

All of Mel's thoughts are completely original and groundbreaking. She is a nurse, doctor, writer, poet, editor, internet sensation, policical activist, neck brace model.....she is all-knowing. Sometimes I think I have an original thought....but no, just stolen from Melanie

😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Maybe the people on her "list of people to see" feel the same way about seeing her and then she won't have a problem having to say no...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm here for setting healthy personal boundaries. I am not here for self-centered influencers jumping on this trend to excuse selfish behaviour under the guise of sElf CaRe.

Setting boundaries doesn't mean you get be a dick and let people down just because you would rather a bubble bath. Gods saaake.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Currying favour with the latest reel like she wasn't spreading covid and anti mask theories from the get go.

The neck brace made an appearance for the reel....cut to the next shot where it's removed and she's nodding her head with absolute fury. You absolutely sure you need that brace? It sure doesn't seem like it when your shaking your neck to the gods.
Sorry the picture of her and baldy behind her is HILARIOUS!! Why so much tan and makeup on his face?!? He looks like he’s trying to be a mannequin!🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she just happened to post the pic of her and her dad in the garden and the reel of her wearing the same clothes as the pic of her and her dad in the garden on the same day, even though it was apparently a while ago?? And she also just happens to be (by the looks of it) wearing the same bra in both versions of ‘Mel’ in the reel? Come on Mel :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So she just happened to post the pic of her and her dad in the garden and the reel of her wearing the same clothes as the pic of her and her dad in the garden on the same day, even though it was apparently a while ago?? And she also just happens to be (by the looks of it) wearing the same bra in both versions of ‘Mel’ in the reel? Come on Mel :rolleyes:
Very good eye!! I'm dying. The girl only complimented her representing a neck brace and Mel goes into overdrive explaining date time and year of when and where she was wearing it.... c'mon Mel be better. We all know you are addressing tattle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22

She's done so she can post how good her neck brace from a small neck brace making company is and how it's magically healed her neck....not a spon!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Set boundaries guys, don’t see your friends if you don’t want to #selfcare but make sure to travel overseas so my husband can earn more money we don’t actually care about safety and overseas boundaries just likes and money xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Thread title suggestions?

Melanie Murphy #11 me neck, me back, I'm a hypochondriac

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Very good eye!! I'm dying. The girl only complimented her representing a neck brace and Mel goes into overdrive explaining date time and year of when and where she was wearing it.... c'mon Mel be better. We all know you are addressing tattle 😂
Here’s something she’ll need to fix if she thinks her and Baldy will remain incognito because she changed her name 😅
150CBA94-186D-46B4-ADAD-D03CCD994BCF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her modern family ??.... and now she flogs sanitary towels for a living

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Was just reading her ‘about me’ on her website 😂 I can’t think of any other reason to write that she lives with her ‘pilot partner’ other than to brag. I wouldn’t write my partners job title, it’s just random
It is odd. As it's not relevant to her website/content it definitely comes across as a brag.

'Modern family' is a weird term to use. As opposed to what? Does that refer to living with Thomas' family?

I was just thinking whether the cats moved with her then realised that this hasn't been updated as Thomas would be *pilot husband* and it would be all about being a mother, life giver, etc.

Still doesn't make sense to me that they didn't stay where they were, if Thomas was living with her at her Dad's. Unless they realised they needed more support from her in laws? (Sorry, I think this was discussed a while back but this has highlighted to me how odd it seems. Maybe Mel discussed this in their lengthy videos that I haven't watched 😬).

Reactions: 7
The proof is in the bra 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.