Melanie Murphy #10 the erratic, mel-odramatic, fascist in the attic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They did say the baby wakes to make sure they're there and then goes off to sleep again ( with big smiles on their faces ) who would want to drum separation anxiety into their child :rolleyes:

Señor Baldy, take this! No trolling, no drama and no eye-bleeping on camera, just pure hardwork.

He actually wished his fellow pilots well unlike baldy that makes it all about him

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
They did say the baby wakes to make sure they're there and then goes off to sleep again ( with big smiles on their faces ) who would want to drum separation anxiety into their child :rolleyes:

He actually wished his fellow pilots well unlike baldy that makes it all about him
The amount of drama they bring to their baby's life,Jesus I can't!!🤣😂
Next time, they will say the baby wakes up to make sure the doors and windows are locked..You know, because Milo is in his 10000000000th mental leap. Seeeeewwwww advanced!

Indeed! The genuine humbleness of Capt. Muhammad Naeem vs the entitlement of newbie captain baldy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Shadow puppet was painful to watch. Cringe warning!! 🤢
Melanie is up since 5am and brushes her teeth at 8am. How hard is it to pee and brush your teeth first thing in the morning? 🤮
This video is really really tit. Melanie is losing the plot.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The amount of drama they bring to their baby's life,Jesus I can't!!🤣😂
Next time, they will say the baby wakes up to make sure the doors and windows are locked..You know, because Milo is in his 10000000000th mental leap. Seeeeewwwww advanced!
Well if he’s any sense he’ll get a million miles away from the muppets
063BA044-36BD-4376-A99D-D3938F20CAB6.jpeg

• Haha
I wonder if she forces feedings because she doesn’t know what else to do or how else to soothe him? Maybe she’s worried what the in-laws will think if they hear extended crying from the attic so this is her way of mitigating it. The same with bed sharing even though it could lead to awful habits down the line. The way she’s so negative and pessimistic, she might project that onto them and assume they’re all thinking the worst of her and how they’re getting on. I know I’m reaching here and haven’t a notion really! It’s just interesting trying to figure them out, it’s all so so odd.

And yes that bra needs to thrown into the sea immediately.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I know that sleep training book they use as their mantra doesn't advocate crying so the baby never gets to expand his lungs ! the video she discussed on her stories about SIDS was horrific I watched it before her as it came on my feed so knew what she was talking about, why she would want to bed share after that is anyone's guess especially as she mentioned how affected she was after it .Tbh everyone rears their child differently but she's definitely lacking her family's input in his upbringing weather that's by choice is anyone's guess but it's not coming across well on camera i'd doubt the in laws would judge her because the baby was crying that's what babies do they're more likely to pass judgement on her current techniques.

• Heart
I don’t know why influencers/YouTubers think its a good idea to zoom in on their skin/pores and point out everyyyyyy little insecurity they have in their physical appearance. I don’t think an average human being thinks to examine their face in this detail or even have time to do so without an influencer bringing it up and making them conscious :/ Plus it’s actually really gross when they’re applying skincare products and eye bleeping themselves on camera.
Anyway, the boob display in the beginning of Melanie’s video was so forced. Also, was her dad filming her when she was breastfeeding Milo at his place? 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It was an undisclosed Ad that's why she was zooming ...maybe it was Thomas filming (or even Milo ) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“I’m not a mammy blogger” - then proceeds to spend an entire year almost exclusively posting about pregnancy and her parenting, only taking a breathe to spew anti-lockdown nonsense

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can totally see why people want to keep their children private and off social media, in photo and even name. I actually think it's a good idea for many. So I totally respected her saying she wants to do that to protect his privacy. By now I must say it's a ridiculous claim.
Granted, we don't know the name (nor do I care to know) and haven't seen his face regularly (at some point we could if we paused videos at opportune times). But we know so so many other details. The details of other influencers' kids lives are much more private, even if some of them occasionally share pics or videos with their faces in them and have shared their names, the little daily things are not out there as much for everyone to know. And to me those are much more private than a name, call me crazy.
She says she is not a mum blogger, yet almost all of her recent videos revolve around the topic of motherhood and her son. The only one that doesn't have it front and centre is the one with the anniversary present. I understand that this is her life and it's what it revolves around right now, and that's fine but just say so. She says her son's privacy is of utmost importance that's why she won't show him or share his name, but then she shares every tiny detail of his life. She uses him for content just as much as other people do, maybe even more, and yet has this attitude of superiority when people share their babies. Make it make sense.
To me knowing someone's name or seeing their picture as a kid is less invasive as knowing how many times their diaper was changed, how they nursed and footage of their birth.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I can totally see why people want to keep their children private and off social media, in photo and even name. I actually think it's a good idea for many. So I totally respected her saying she wants to do that to protect his privacy. By now I must say it's a ridiculous claim.
Granted, we don't know the name (nor do I care to know) and haven't seen his face regularly (at some point we could if we paused videos at opportune times). But we know so so many other details. The details of other influencers' kids lives are much more private, even if some of them occasionally share pics or videos with their faces in them and have shared their names, the little daily things are not out there as much for everyone to know. And to me those are much more private than a name, call me crazy.
She says she is not a mum blogger, yet almost all of her recent videos revolve around the topic of motherhood and her son. The only one that doesn't have it front and centre is the one with the anniversary present. I understand that this is her life and it's what it revolves around right now, and that's fine but just say so. She says her son's privacy is of utmost importance that's why she won't show him or share his name, but then she shares every tiny detail of his life. She uses him for content just as much as other people do, maybe even more, and yet has this attitude of superiority when people share their babies. Make it make sense.
To me knowing someone's name or seeing their picture as a kid is less invasive as knowing how many times their diaper was changed, how they nursed and footage of their birth.
Exactly, no other vlogger or influencer with kids I know has shared such insane detail on their kids lives, you see maybe a handful of photos, an anecdote, but not excruciating detail on how their mother shoved a boob in their mouth every 40 minutes at 6 months (?!?!) He should be fed every 3-4 hours at most at that age. I don't think she knows how to take care of him now he's out of the newborn stage and needs more attention, before it's just eat and sleep for a baby, now he's awake and she clearly doesn't know what to do outside of that other than try feeding him and claim he's distracted until he's asleep again. They're setting themselves up for a big fall later on, he won't be able to do anything without them and that's when she'll crack

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Two interesting comments on the latest post on IG.

A girl asking would mel share her go fund me.

Another commenter asking if Mel is transitioning to mommy vlogger.

Mel ignores the go fund me question. And writes an exhaustive paragraph about how she's sewwwww not a mommy vlogger.

Sums Mel up.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
I saw that comment yesterday although at that time she hadn't replied to any of them

Reactions: 5
And with a grand total of 6 comments, she can hardly claim to not have seen it 😂
Since she has to choose which days she scrolls on social media, and which days she, ya know, brushes her teeth....basic hygiene must have won out that day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20210404_135731_com.instagram.android.jpg

WHAT?!? The hypocrisy behind posting this is what gets me. She rants on and on about how hard it is for her even though she lives rent free and works from home doing duck all - and fair enough, this situation is hard for everyone. However, there are people who have it way harder than her (aka those actually paying rent and the health care workers she disrespect by her anti lockdown ideologies). She needs to tune into her own logic🥴🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.