Melanie Murphy #10 the erratic, mel-odramatic, fascist in the attic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is this phrasing? Is she an author or what? šŸ˜‚ Why doesnā€™t she get it on a shirt: ā€œOur lad is enormousā€ šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
I'm not an expert on breastfeeding but generally when babies wean they naturally reduce their milk feeds, so a gradually reducing milk supply would make sense (depending on how much it's reducing). But I can imagine Mel panicking if he's not attached to her 24/7.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yes!!
She's not what anyone would consider a working mom, she's a stay at home mom with a vlogging hobby, thousands of other moms do the same thing, with more followers, and don't witch about it even half as much. People who work from home have to actually be held accountable for the time they're at home, facemasks in the afternoon and visiting family, going out for coffee is not included unfortunately. She basically posted an average weekend for most people
Imagine if she had a real job working from home :ROFLMAO: her boss requesting a short notice zoom meeting at 3pm ... sorry Colin, no can do, 3pm is face mask time in MeMeMelanie world!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Doesnā€™t it kind of make sense that the baby is reducing the milk he wants? Especially if Melanie is supplementing his diet with small amounts of solids, purĆ©es and water itā€™s kind of expected that less milk would be required.

but yeah if heā€™s pooing normally and seems content after feeding why worry? Unless you want him in toddler clothes by May

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I canā€™t watch any of her ā€˜day in the lifeā€™ with a baby stuff, or the content she put out when she was pregnant. Thereā€™s something about her that is so controlling and obsessive. She make everything harder than it needs to be. I donā€™t know, I just never get any sense of joy from her. Iā€™m not a very structured person so I canā€™t relate really. I just donā€™t know why she needs to go out of her way to ā€˜parentā€™ in a particular way like a tick box exercise. Just seems so dull to me. Itā€™s like she does it just to use a hashtag. I donā€™t know why everything needs a label these days.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
These questions just come across like humblebrags, another opportunity to say how big he is from her milk.
This!!!!
It's like "Guys, please help me how to change tires of my Lamborghini Veneno .You know, because I'm struggling!!!..Oh poor me!!"
duck ya Melanie clown!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I canā€™t watch any of her ā€˜day in the lifeā€™ with a baby stuff, or the content she put out when she was pregnant. Thereā€™s something about her that is so controlling and obsessive. She make everything harder than it needs to be. I donā€™t know, I just never get any sense of joy from her. Iā€™m not a very structured person so I canā€™t relate really. I just donā€™t know why she needs to go out of her way to ā€˜parentā€™ in a particular way like a tick box exercise. Just seems so dull to me. Itā€™s like she does it just to use a hashtag. I donā€™t know why everything needs a label these days.
I am a very structured person because of my anxiety and trust me Melanie is not ā€œone of usā€ šŸ˜‚ She makes everything harder because she is addicted to finding negative in every situation and later moans about it. She can have a 24/7 house help, a babysitter, her own 4 bedroom house in Skerries near her family, a full time working husband whoā€™s a pilot and SHE WILL STILL BE UNHAPPY.
Bloggers her age are literally achieving milestones, their own houses, a structured content etc and she is only creating content out of her whining nothing else.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The posts from FB remind me of once in a FB group for an exercise streaming platform seeing a woman I recognised as a US influencer. Someone had asked for trainers/exercise shoe reccomendations and she had the audacity to share an affiliate link! It wasnā€™t from her business page, and she didnā€™t disclose it was one either. Influencers šŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The posts from FB remind me of once in a FB group for an exercise streaming platform seeing a woman I recognised as a US influencer. Someone had asked for trainers/exercise shoe reccomendations and she had the audacity to share an affiliate link! It wasnā€™t from her business page, and she didnā€™t disclose it was one either. Influencers šŸ™„
Yeah Melanie mentioned Fabletics in one of her posts as well. Where she was squatting like a cow on top of Milo! She really thinks of herself an Irish celebrity of some sort.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Another thing that I find bonkers....

She's so so worried about the condition of her hair postpartum....chopped it all off and takes a load of supplements....yet curls it to sit in her dad's and go to the bakery?

Jesus wept

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Another thing that I find bonkers....

She's so so worried about the condition of her hair postpartum....chopped it all off and takes a load of supplements....yet curls it to sit in her dad's and go to the bakery?

Jesus wept

if sheā€™s spraying it with heat protection before she blowdrys it then be my guest. I think her self esteem is in the bin atm, Iā€™d leave her off. Iā€™m still baffled by her counting the amount of nappies, solids and naps he has daily šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
I find it weird that Melanie never uses Taoiseach, which I would assume is the word most people in Ireland use rather than PM? Yet at the same time is devoted to using amn't in written communication to highlight that she is Irish.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I find it weird that Melanie never uses Taoiseach, which I would assume is the word most people in Ireland use rather than PM? Yet at the same time is devoted to using amn't in written communication to highlight that she is Irish.
Yet I've never heard a single Irish person use it, everybody uses aren't. I've only heard one Scottish person use it and they'd never write it outside of texting like

Reactions: 5
Yet I've never heard a single Irish person use it, everybody uses aren't. I've only heard one Scottish person use it and they'd never write it outside of texting like
Intersting! I had wondered that. I guess its a bit like the fact not all of us say G'Day here in Australia. I don't even know if I'd use it to emphasise where I was from, my accent makes it pretty obvious šŸ˜…

Reactions: 3
I gave birth to my little girl just over 3 weeks ago and my husband went back to work this week and itā€™s honestly a million times easier having someone at home with you to help. It annoys me even more now how she constantly complains about having no time to do X, Y and Z. I had time to make myself food, shower everyday and nap with my husband at home not to mention shared night feeds so we both could get a few hrs sleep at night time. I know she is breastfeeding and canā€™t understand why she wouldnā€™t pump and let her husband do some of the feeds to allow him to have that bonding experience but anyway. My husband is a policeman so works a lot of shift work night shifts etc, the night feeds with no help and no sleep are defiantly hard but she has her husband there all day if she wants a shower or numerous other thing she has stated she never has time to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I gave birth to my little girl just over 3 weeks ago and my husband went back to work this week and itā€™s honestly a million times easier having someone at home with you to help. It annoys me even more now how she constantly complains about having no time to do X, Y and Z. I had time to make myself food, shower everyday and nap with my husband at home not to mention shared night feeds so we both could get a few hrs sleep at night time. I know she is breastfeeding and canā€™t understand why she wouldnā€™t pump and let her husband do some of the feeds to allow him to have that bonding experience but anyway. My husband is a policeman so works a lot of shift work night shifts etc, the night feeds with no help and no sleep are defiantly hard but she has her husband there all day if she wants a shower or numerous other thing she has stated she never has time to do.
Firstly, big congrats ā¤ā¤

Anyone who says they'd be absolutely fine on their own (paraphrasing Mel's words) is:
A) lying
B) has a useless partner šŸ˜‚

She really wants to be seen as superwoman going it alone. So she says she could do all the baby stuff if Thomas was working full time, she just wouldn't be able to do her own work - does that include bubble baths, facemasks and hair curling hmmm šŸ¤”

Like yes she could keep the child alive but her sanity, which is already questionable at times, would be completely fucked

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Iā€™ve noticed people on here mentioning the fact Melanie uses ā€˜amnā€™tā€™ but I honestly donā€™t get why thatā€™s a thingšŸ¤£ Iā€™m Scottish and use it when a speak and when I type... I didnā€™t realise I wasnā€™t suppose to be doing this? šŸ¤£

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.