Melanie Murphy #10 the erratic, mel-odramatic, fascist in the attic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So bleeping glad they’re being called out on their lies,
I hope it makes it to Twitter,
Tom-MelO won’t be retweeting that to his baldie bestie Steo Donnelly

looking at the articles being tweeted by Dublin live, heartbreaking stories, then these two fuckers and their attic scam.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thomas needs to stfu. He's not going to be asked to move to Manchester if that's where Aer Lingus go, he'll be dropped at the first round of cuts. Despite his Twitter bio saying "my views expressed blah blah blah" he looks like an absolute donkey representative of his employer, and everyone and their mother knows he works for aer Lingus from a simple Google search. His angry rage tweeting politicians is not going to be looked upon as anything other than an embarrassment to Aer Lingus, who are continuing as if everything is completely normal, he needs to shut his mouth or he'll have no job at all soon enough

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I wish youse would all stop questioning why she doesn't just move in with her Da.

She's said several times already that she can't fart in peace in his three bedroom house that's perfectly fine but just not good enough for Mel and her notions about owning a converted turret (on skerries beachside obv) overlooking all the people living in the gutter and humble bragging online about how she's just so much better than everyone else.

Justice for Melanie's anal sphincter.

Melanie once gave a homeless person €20 euro for a massage- her own words... that will just about tell you the bubble she's living in.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I wish youse would all stop questioning why she doesn't just move in with her Da.

She's said several times already that she can't fart in peace in his three bedroom house that's perfectly fine but just not good enough for Mel and her notions about owning a converted turret (on skerries beachside obv) overlooking all the people living in the gutter and humble bragging online about how she's just so much better than everyone else.

Justice for Melanie's anal sphincter.

Melanie once gave a homeless person €20 euro for a massage- her own words... that will just about tell you the bubble she's living in.
God, you're right that was really inconsiderate of me. A woman has a right to fart in peace in her own home, unlike lesser beings in places that aren't Skerries.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I still dont get why they had to build a toilet but no sink? Like surely its only a few steps downstairs to get to both?

I can't imagine having a tit openly in my bedroom half way through eating my takeaway, with no way to properly wash my hands. Then go on to touch my food, bed sheets and baby. It's borderline depraved 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Hi all I don't normally post on here, but I thought I'd give my perspective as a rather younger viewer of Melanie's. As a previous supporter I also feel like that atrocious Dublin Live article was the last straw. This will also be unnecessarily long so sorry about that, no need to read it all, but I could write an essay on this if I so wished 😂😂I'm 20 now but I started watching Melanie in my teens - and recently I genuinely feel heartbroken from the way she's acting. That might sound dramatic to some people, but as a teen I literally idolised her - I found her vids on being bi and sex so relatable (I'm also from Ireland and sex is stupidly taboo here, love conservatism🥴) and as someone with mental illness myself I found her journey as someone with mental illness and eating disorders so inspiring. I binge read her books and allowed myself to be heavily influenced by her in terms of idiology and general world views. Now, seeing this absolute bollox about anti lockdown/masks, constant whinging and faux Dr narrative, terrible financial decisions and save aviation hashtag boils my blood. I know she struggles badly with her mental health, and EVERYONE is struggling with this situation, but they're also worsening their own situation by making appalling financial decisions and posting about them??? Encouraging spending a ridic amount on groceries, wedding, hair transplant and electric car when they're in debt and can't even afford rent is so dangerous to her younger audience because they'll think that that's okay. Not to mention they had a kid and are planning ANOTHER despite being apparently broke and hard done by yada yada?? I'm more than a DECADE younger than her and I can budget better, I work fulltime to pay my rent around my degree and stay financially independent. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with living with your parents, but it's the lack of self awareness and acting hard done by when they're not for me. They whine about not being able to afford a house, but maybe if they budgeted better on groceries, didn't buy like 50 takeaways a week and spend money like its going out of fashion they wouldn't be in this situation - but no, they can't even admit that, they just blame the pandemic and government for their own poor decisions etc. They also completely out themselves and make it obvious they whine about not having money, but in their vlogs all they eat is expensive branded food and takeaways. Once again, nothing wrong with that, but if they needed to save money on food they could go to bleeping aldi like the rest of us?!?! Not really sure why I'm writing this, I rarely even use these threads like tattle, but maybe it's interesting for some people to see the perspective of someone a generation younger than her - take what you will from it. I feel bad for fellow viewers who supported her during a crucial developmental time and will grow up influenced by her too lol🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I still dont get why they had to build a toilet but no sink? Like surely its only a few steps downstairs to get to both?

I can't imagine having a tit openly in my bedroom half way through eating my takeaway, with no way to properly wash my hands. Then go on to touch my food, bed sheets and baby. It's borderline depraved 😂
I think about this at least 8 times a day. 😐
every time I go for a wee I think
“but would I want to keep my mayo beside the good quilted loo roll, or would it be better beside the toilet brush.....

but It can’t go beside that because that’s where I’d put the ketchup 😐

atrocious Dublin Live article was the last straw
I went to see if the journalists was on social media just to see what kind of muppet she must be to write this rubbish.

• Haha
Hi all I don't normally post on here, but I thought I'd give my perspective as a rather younger viewer of Melanie's. As a previous supporter I also feel like that atrocious Dublin Live article was the last straw. This will also be unnecessarily long so sorry about that, no need to read it all, but I could write an essay on this if I so wished 😂😂I'm 20 now but I started watching Melanie in my teens - and recently I genuinely feel heartbroken from the way she's acting. That might sound dramatic to some people, but as a teen I literally idolised her - I found her vids on being bi and sex so relatable (I'm also from Ireland and sex is stupidly taboo here, love conservatism🥴) and as someone with mental illness myself I found her journey as someone with mental illness and eating disorders so inspiring. I binge read her books and allowed myself to be heavily influenced by her in terms of idiology and general world views. Now, seeing this absolute bollox about anti lockdown/masks, constant whinging and faux Dr narrative, terrible financial decisions and save aviation hashtag boils my blood. I know she struggles badly with her mental health, and EVERYONE is struggling with this situation, but they're also worsening their own situation by making appalling financial decisions and posting about them??? Encouraging spending a ridic amount on groceries, wedding, hair transplant and electric car when they're in debt and can't even afford rent is so dangerous to her younger audience because they'll think that that's okay. Not to mention they had a kid and are planning ANOTHER despite being apparently broke and hard done by yada yada?? I'm more than a DECADE younger than her and I can budget better, I work fulltime to pay my rent around my degree and stay financially independent. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with living with your parents, but it's the lack of self awareness and acting hard done by when they're not for me. They whine about not being able to afford a house, but maybe if they budgeted better on groceries, didn't buy like 50 takeaways a week and spend money like its going out of fashion they wouldn't be in this situation - but no, they can't even admit that, they just blame the pandemic and government for their own poor decisions etc. They also completely out themselves and make it obvious they whine about not having money, but in their vlogs all they eat is expensive branded food and takeaways. Once again, nothing wrong with that, but if they needed to save money on food they could go to bleeping aldi like the rest of us?!?! Not really sure why I'm writing this, I rarely even use these threads like tattle, but maybe it's interesting for some people to see the perspective of someone a generation younger than her - take what you will from it. I feel bad for fellow viewers who supported her during a crucial developmental time and will grow up influenced by her too lol🙄
We're so glad you're here! Hope you enjoy yourself, there's never a dull day 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
[

Me catching up on this thread 😂 what a shitshow

That article....what a pair of gobshites. THEY LIVE IN HIS PARENT'S HOUSE!! Living in an attic....conjures all sorts of destitute living quarters. For fucks sake!

He's still earning. And even if he ends up laid off, she's earning 6 figures if you haven't already heard?? So unless Thomas' parents are planning on kicking them and their grandson out on the streets.....I think they're ok 🙄

Also, as already mentioned, they were planning on staying in the attic long before covid hit! They are unbelievable. I'm renting, earning less, and complain way less than them. These people need to be removed from a public platform 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Funny how Mel and thomas shared their story with Q102feelgood radio across their SM but not the Dublin Live article

Afraid everyone will read the comments are we 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Funny how Mel and thomas shared their story with Q102feelgood radio across their SM but not the Dublin Live article

Afraid everyone will read the comments are we 😂
Noticed that as well. It was shared on Thomas's twitter, the aviation insta and Melanie's account the last time. And now crickets on all three. How curious. Almost as if all three accounts are kind of connected 😂 or maybe even managed by the same person or people 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So bleeping glad they’re being called out on their lies,
I hope it makes it to Twitter,
Tom-MelO won’t be retweeting that to his baldie bestie Steo Donnelly

looking at the articles being tweeted by Dublin live, heartbreaking stories, then these two fuckers and their attic scam.

This is a heartbreaking story. I've donated to the family. I encourage others to if you possibly can.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Mel, my Dad literally died of COVID.

My husband spent my entire pregnancy working on the front line with COVID patients. I cried everyday for months because I thought he would die too.

So cry me a bleeping river.

Oh and my son is enormous too because of the perfect nutrition he gets from his formula milk ❤ Mammy shame that you daft bint.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
This is a heartbreaking story. I've donated to the family. I encourage others to if you possibly can.
makes me so mad seeing some of the other REAL, GENUINE issues being raised on that twitter feed,

and then the penthouse en-suite smug faces pop up.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
My husband works in EI I tried to make him let me screenshot some of the group convos with his friends. Thomas is notttt very popular.

My husband spent my entire pregnancy working on the front line with COVID patients. I cried everyday for months because I thought he would die too.

Oh and my son is enormous too because of the perfect nutrition he gets from his formula milk ❤ Mammy shame that you daft bint.
Sending you love ❤

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

@AfroCircus I'm so sorry for your loss. There are no words to say ❤ I hope your husband is doing well, and is healthy. Fed is best, duck the mammy shamers, especially the Smelly Mellys who hide it in long rambling captions

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.