Mel Moon 'Comedian'

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sick of seeing her everytime I log on. Who's got her kids? she's always on TT live propped on the end of her bed in that god awful depressing bedroom, (the backdrop wallpaper looks like the alleyway on coronation street) with old crumpled duvet covers chugging coke straight from a litre bottle. Brings my mood right down she does

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's got more energy than anyone I know, she does not come up for air. unbelievable

Reactions: 3
Can you get paid been a comedian? Like with these stand up things she goes to .would she get paid for it ? I'm assuming she would with having a agent

Reactions: 5
stop saying “WE” and WE need space and we’re laughing, no you’re laughing taking peoples money !!

bleeping BEG so much for her heart problems 🤦🏼‍♂️

Reactions: 8
It's a shame that tiktok has changed massively .I used to like Mel when I first found her through lockdown and she did wasteman Wednesdays but she's letting herself down a lot by doing these battles .I don't understand .she's obviously back working so why she doing it .she used to do fun stuff all the time and her lives was fun and I remember when she used to visit old and run down places as well and used to do stuff with Sophie aspin who I watch but now she's just a utter beg .I miss how tiktok was when I first joined

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Mel and councilestatequeen seemed to be joined at the begging bowl these days. They were both live the other day battling, alleging that tiktok don't push your content if you don't do battles... I call BS more viewer manipulation.

Reactions: 4
It's actually not .I saw something that someone posted the other day what basically said that by doing the battles it pushes your content out and the people that don't do it get shadowbanned .I can't remember where i saw it now .someone posted it on tiktok

Reactions: 1
It's actually not .I saw something that someone posted the other day what basically said that by doing the battles it pushes your content out and the people that don't do it get shadowbanned .I can't remember where i saw it now .someone posted it on tiktok
I'll have to look it up on tiktok but even complaining about it if that is the case is still beggy.

Oh yeah 100% trying to find the video I watched but I think that's why now more people are doing the battles as its causing people to not get views

For some reason this woman was wearing a hood over her head with only her eyes showing, it totally highlights that she's very odd looking.

Reactions: 3
Did anyone see her battle with bash the entertainer? Screaming & jumping around can’t be good in her condition surely?
Mind you she earnt over £500 in that battle 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Did anyone see her battle with bash the entertainer? Screaming & jumping around can’t be good in her condition surely?
Mind you she earnt over £500 in that battle 😡
wooow that is a lot considering they only get a small percentage! Can't remember how much but remembering reading tiktok takes a lot

Reactions: 2