Mel Moon 'Comedian'

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened to roadman ralph ? I thought he was just having a year of work to help .surely it's been more than a year now ?

Reactions: 5
Oh I know . I just mean I thought he was meant to be going back to work especially since mel already has by going back and doing her comedian tit .I would have thought ralph would have done as well .unless he already has ?

Reactions: 4
Oh I know . I just mean I thought he was meant to be going back to work especially since mel already has by going back and doing her comedian tit .I would have thought ralph would have done as well .unless he already has ?
No Chance, why work when they can beg.

Reactions: 7
She’s saying that she begs to pay for a private appointment which will cost 4k , yet they are still going on holiday ?? Why not use that money towards the appointment ????

Reactions: 3
She’s massively begging trying to also take the limelight away from Lawrence and telling him what to do. I thought a couple of years ago she was really poorly thats why her and what’s his face got married is this still the case it was she not being 100% truthful about it

She’s massively begging trying to also take the limelight away from Lawrence and telling him what to do. I thought a couple of years ago she was really poorly thats why her and what’s his face got married is this still the case it was she not being 100% truthful about it
I swear she used to say she had a year or two left to live

Reactions: 4
She’s suing the NHS. That’s why they won’t touch her! Imagine the audacity of it! Chugging coke, smoking, overweight, she’s not helping herself is she? Why not drink water, eat healthy lose weight it’s all added pressure to a heart ?

Just going through TikTok and Alfie is running round the block for a lion (he got the lion) - is that how desperate they are for gifts?

• Angry
I know I should be dead now?
When my death video comes up on your fyp what will you think then?
Wow

• Wow
I think she's after some sympathy in her latest video as she knows she's losing fans and I don't believe she's been receiving half the abuse she says she is