Mel Moon 'Comedian'

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see that Alfie received four lion gifts on his and Mel’s live too? The same gifter had given Lawrence lots of lions and a universe earlier on. They’re literally £333 each!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I always got the impression she sat on her high horse about tiktok beggars, is that we’re her and Alfie are doing now? Sorry state of affairs, take it her comedy career hasn’t quite taken off then!

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see her battle with bash the entertainer? Screaming & jumping around can’t be good in her condition surely?
Mind you she earnt over £500 in that battle 😡
A few days ago I came across her live, I thought she was having some kind of break down but turned out she was doing some aerobics to the ketchup song, even her followers all commenting for her to stop.
She's obviously exaggerated her condition or she has a death wish.

• Haha
When she duels that brainless toyboy of hers, screaming at the screen "come on guys we can beat him!"
Her followers aren't that stupid to know that the gifts are going in the same pot!

Reactions: 7
Ive just watched that Video of her throwing soup over a neighbours garden fence, childish. Ive kept a copy for future use.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So St Mel the unfunny the unwashed has set up a GO FUND ME For a member of the M &M team . Nowt against go fund me’s BUT your deluded followers already gift you for being unfunny and a gobshite & now your pleading with them to donate to a go fund me . Here’s an idea why don’t you donate a large some from all the money you have made of your duels ( which I might add are absolutely ridiculous) & TT needs to sort it out being gifted coz your a soap dodging smelly unfunny scrounger is not acceptable.

Reactions: 7
Ive just watched that Video of her throwing soup over a neighbours garden fence, childish. Ive kept a copy for future use.
And she thinks that’s funny I’d feel more embarrassed if I were her thankfully I’m NOT !

So St Mel the unfunny the unwashed has set up a GO FUND ME For a member of the M &M team . Nowt against go fund me’s BUT your deluded followers already gift you for being unfunny and a gobshite & now your pleading with them to donate to a go fund me . Here’s an idea why don’t you donate a large some from all the money you have made of your duels ( which I might add are absolutely ridiculous) & TT needs to sort it out being gifted coz your a soap dodging smelly unfunny scrounger is not acceptable.
Firstly I just want to say anyone dying is sad, and a baby the saddest of the sad
But most people manage to have funerals without doing fundraising
The GFM doesn’t make sense
She’s asking for money for a funeral which btw kids funerals are free in the UK so she just needs money for flowers and possibly a wake
But then she says her dad needs care and she doesn’t have much money for that then she says she goes to work
Its full of contradictions

Firstly I just want to say anyone dying is sad, and a baby the saddest of the sad
She’s asking for money for a funeral which btw kids funerals are free in the UK so she just needs money for flowers and possibly a wake
But then she says her dad needs care and she doesn’t have much money for that then she says she goes to work
Yeah it’s a bit confusing I do feel for the lady losing a child is absolutely heartbreaking . Mel Alfie & the rest of the beg squad should give her 50 quid each instead of asking people for donations they are coining it in on lives

Agree totally…. plus I’ve not seen Mels donation maybe after all the gifts you and your husband have begged for weeks you could donate a very nice large sum to this go fund me ???

Reactions: 5
Yeah it’s a bit confusing I do feel for the lady losing a child is absolutely heartbreaking . Mel Alfie & the rest of the beg squad should give her 50 quid each instead of asking people for donations they are coining it in on lives
Is this another baby died? I know she had one GFM and raised ten grand plus for one poor little child who we never found out what happened

Is this another baby died? I know she had one GFM and raised ten grand plus
I’m not familiar with the person the GFM is for but her lil one passed away at 7 weeks old . She is a member of the M & M Team ?? Mels duel crew

So when Alfie and Mel are going head to head and mels frantically screaming we have to beat him we have to overtake etc, is that just for their bread and butter? Then they do charity ones too? It’s all very confusing.

I swear Mel used to get on her high horse about tiktok begs etc?

Reactions: 5
Agree totally…. plus I’ve not seen Mels donation maybe after all the gifts you and your husband have begged for weeks you could donate a very nice large sum to this go fund me ???
Do you know if Mel donated to baby Harlow?

Reactions: 2