Mel Moon 'Comedian'

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found this quite funny
She posted it on Mankeys page
Like the cost of living crisis is a new thing🤣
Shes only stopped because she got her payout. She'd turn her gifts off completely if she was concerned about others - yet for months she argued about peoples affordability and that its their choice

Reactions: 5
Shes going on holiday to a secret location! Was showing all her new holiday clothes earlier today. I'm sure a few month ago she was saying she couldn't get any insurance to cover her health to go abroad.

She also mentioned that someone had rang her consultant to say she takes drugs, insinuated it was DHB (She said "we all know who did it")

Reactions: 4
After what she done who could blame him. She wants to get down and dirty then expect the same back.

Reactions: 2
After what she done who could blame him. She wants to get down and dirty then expect the same back.
What did she do to dhb? Tbf I think it was tit for tat with them and she did "expose" him which is why he went quiet. I dont like her or her begging for gifts and sympathy but he was in the wrong too. Plus he has been on her back for a long time🤣 I dont think its fair to try mess with someone's medical treatments, especially without proof

I found this quite funny
She posted it on Mankeys page
WOW so surely she's admitting that the people who gifted her are vulnerable? Why does cost of living change anything if you believe the people gifting are of sound mind?

She's a nasty piece of work, I wonder how much money she's gifted/donated from her payout :unsure:

Last edited:
Have you seen the holiday video??? Business class flights!! Begging (not for the past few weeks though, she’s very worried about the Cost of living crisis you know 🙄) pays well
She’s going through this nhs payout like water
It’s like when chavs win the lottery, it’s spent in a year

Isn’t there a few kids missing from this holiday? I thought they had 5 or 6 kids between them

Reactions: 3
It is school holidays were they are? If not, maybe RMR baby mom won’t let him take the kids out of school (rightly so)

Reactions: 1
I just can’t believe everyone was saying RMR was getting with her for money and then fast forward and he’s living it up on her nhs payout!

Also cannot believe the woman who is so moralistic that she now won’t do battles because of ‘cost of living’ was begging with her husband on battles constantly right up until the pay out then tries to take the moral high ground to other influencers? She’s such a dick.

It is school holidays were they are? If not, maybe RMR baby mom won’t let him take the kids out of school (rightly so)
That’s fair enough, but half term is here soon and if they are business class all the way then a week or so wait wouldn’t make a difference to take the holiday then
I just think you are doing something like that, then take them all

That’s fair enough, but half term is here soon and if they are business class all the way then a week or so wait wouldn’t make a difference to take the holiday then
I just think you are doing something like that, then take them all
No, I agree with that. I was just wondering if that was the reason why.

Also if his kids has there mums last names for the passport then rmr might not be able to take them away can he ? As i thought you wasnt allowed to do that

Also if his kids has there mums last names for the passport then rmr might not be able to take them away can he ? As i thought you wasnt allowed to do that
You can but have written permission from the other parent
Or a court order
My daughter has a court order that allows her to take the kids abroad without her ex’s permission for up to 28 days at a time
Because he refused them being allowed to go abroad with her when they split
Now he doesn’t get asked

Have you seen the holiday video??? Business class flights!! Begging (not for the past few weeks though, she’s very worried about the Cost of living crisis you know 🙄) pays well
She’s going through this nhs payout like water
It’s like when chavs win the lottery, it’s spent in a year
That is definately not business class. It was premium, we use it all the time when we go long haul

Seen this comment on tiktok, does anyone know if it's true? Just doesn't seem like something she would do on a live :unsure: unless she's on to the creep playing away from home, he's got a great excuse to disappear pretending to travel to knock on strangers doors (mainly all women from what I can see)

Attachments

Last edited:
Seen this comment on tiktok, does anyone know if it's true? Just doesn't seem like something she would do on a live :unsure: unless she's on to the creep playing away from home, he's got a great excuse to disappear pretending to travel to knock on strangers doors (mainly all women from what I can see)
Would just like to add I in no way find it funny if she was crying and in distress, I was just wondering if it's true...

Don't worry Tryger no gives a damn whether she was crying or not. It would be what she deserves, karma for being a BEG.

Saw her live yesterday with her gifts turned off and thought to myself "good on her", now she's live with them back on🙄

Someone was asking her about tiktok paying for her kids Xmas presents last year, she went on a rant saying she's paid it forward and done it for other people.

I’m assuming from the comments on here that she has received her payout from the NHS. How much was is, does anyone know?