Mel Moon 'Comedian'

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is a massive Ponce. No one falls in love faster than a bloke with no place to stay. They knew each other 5 minutes and got married. With a about 40 people all from tik tok they hardly knew 🤣 just shows how well they are both liked.
Exactly this , he just saw ching ching and that was it !!! I don’t even think he has mates , never seen him with any ! Strange kid

Reactions: 3
That HateAid charity donation button in Mel’s live was a very carefully thought out tactic

Reactions: 6
She's made herself a platform and she is going to run with it. With her gifts on of course.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Has she just doxed her own mobile number or someone else’s on her last instagram post

Yeah I don't know if that's hers or someone else's but I don't think she's realised there's a number on it

Reactions: 2
Yeah I don't know if that's hers or someone else's but I don't think she's realised there's a number on it
Its Mel’s or Kaths number. I don’t know how it all works

Kaths voice notes are coming next!

Never ending circles

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Its Mel’s or Kaths number. I don’t know how it all works

Kaths voice notes are coming next!

Never ending circles
Not gonna lie, I'd quite like to hear the infamous Kath's voice notes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My daughter who is more techy than me
Just said the phone number on Mel’s screenshot
Is the person who shared the shot to Mel
Happy to be put right if got that wrong

Not gonna lie, I'd quite like to hear the infamous Kath's voice notes 😂
No doubt a cease and desist is being prepared as we speak lol

Yeah think it might be as obviously the screenshot will be the photo that's been sent so yeah the number will be the number that's sent it .I think ?

But why no one knew who it and then darrel had to take it a step further and put who's name it was

Reactions: 4