Mel Moon 'Comedian'

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hinting she got a 6 figure sum and having gifts turned back on, what happened to her concerns on cost of living? (Her admission people gifting are vulnerable)

Reactions: 9
Wow perez hilton fell off 😂, gone from being one of the biggest celebrity gossip bloggers in the 2000s to going live on tiktok with the likes of mel moon 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her live popped up on my fyp yesterday, she was talking about rimming, I quickly scrolled on 🥴

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I caught her live and she was moaning how somebody had said something about her looks to somebody else on live and should she give social media up. Then said no because she enjoys think she also said she was 43 . ThTs one hell of a long paperound, I thought she was 50

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought she was dying? Like, I don’t meant to be insensitive, but the last I heard from her and that hideous husband was that she had days left. Certainly the insinuation.

Reactions: 7
I thought she was dying? Like, I don’t meant to be insensitive, but the last I heard from her and that hideous husband was that she had days left. Certainly the insinuation.
That was to raise funds!

Reactions: 4
I’ve blocked all the begs on Tik tok
Jesus. It must be very quiet...is it like a shopping channel? 😂😂😂 The amount of begs is unbelievable and I honestly cannot fathom why people would gift these wasters?

How many people are selling those horrific one size fits all polyester frilled dresses? My god they're everywhere!

Reactions: 5
What did she actually get paid out for? Was it a misdiagnosis?
She had issues after giving birth and didn’t feel right but her fears were dismissed, she suffered SCAD (spontaneous coronary artery dissection) which left her with chronic heart failure. Tbf as much as I dislike her reading what happened sounded very traumatic and there was obviously negligence on the hospitals part if they paid out

Reactions: 2
She had issues after giving birth and didn’t feel right but her fears were dismissed, she suffered SCAD (spontaneous coronary artery dissection) which left her with chronic heart failure. Tbf as much as I dislike her reading what happened sounded very traumatic and there was obviously negligence on the hospitals part if they paid out
I’ve just googled it, and can’t see how it’s the hospitals fault? It’s not something they would routinely check for it’s something that just happens, if I’m wrong I apologise
---
IMG_1110.jpeg

Reactions: 1
They are moving abroad
What happened to her life threatening illness? How is she going to pay for care? It’s not cheap abroad plus they can’t just move anywhere they will want visas so unless she’s still got most of her payout what country will let a family of chavvy beggars move in?
Honestly space raider face is the epitome of deluded

Reactions: 3