Mel Moon 'Comedian'

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's such a fake and nasty person, she DMed one of my real life friends the other day, my friend is popular on tiktok with a lot of followers and wouldn't hurt and fly and Mel sent her minions over to insult and hurt my friend then claimed she would never do that, used to like her and related to her in a way as I'm waiting for a transplant too (kidney not heart) but she's an evil begging witch

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Mel, her hubby and Lawrence had an agreement. Lawl did weeklys last week. Apparently got around £40,000 from it
RMR is doing it this week, and Mel next week!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Mel, her hubby and Lawrence had an agreement. Lawl did weeklys last week. Apparently got around £40,000 from it
RMR is doing it this week, and Mel next week!!
Yes I seen that what he said last night 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 4
She sounds religious then 🥴
If I was ready to meet my maker I wouldn't spend my final days conning vulnerable people 🥴

Reactions: 8
She sounds religious then 🥴
If I was ready to meet my maker I wouldn't spend my final days conning vulnerable people 🥴
Exactly, my family would be priority!
Lovely, screaming her head off at 1am, bet the neighbours love her! Not to mention her kids upstairs trying to sleep!

Reactions: 7
Someone asked her husband why he does not get a job yesterday he said why should he he's doing this meaning battling as he lays on the sofa

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Look and listen to the state of it.
What an embarrassing mess of a woman nothing more than a BEG the only people she’s making fun of is the people gifting her that’s her comedian side as she ain’t FUNNY considering she’s a bad heart she gets very excited don’t she I’d be worried for my health performing like this !

Reactions: 5
What an embarrassing mess of a woman nothing more than a BEG the only people she’s making fun of is the people gifting her that’s her comedian side as she ain’t FUNNY considering she’s a bad heart she gets very excited don’t she I’d be worried for my health performing like this !
Did you see that C woman was gifting lions again. This all makes me feel sick watching all the begs, they have no heart, no compassion or feeling for the vulnerable and lonely people they are taking from every single day. I do not know about anyone else but its stopping me from switching onto this disgusting site. Its a den of iniquity.

• Heart
Did you see that C woman was gifting lions again. This all makes me feel sick watching all the begs, they have no heart, no compassion or feeling for the vulnerable and lonely people they are taking from every single day. I do not know about anyone else but its stopping me from switching onto this disgusting site. Its a den of iniquity.
I didn’t go on there last night because it makes me angry listening to these low life people begging constantly infact I wish they’d ban the whole app completely now !

I didn’t go on there last night because it makes me angry listening to these low life people begging constantly infact I wish they’d ban the whole app completely now !
I would just block all the people .I did and now I don't really see many begs now as now I'm back on the right side of tiktok

• Heart
These people if you think about it, have found a way to make a lot of money and they cannot believe it. What I think it takes a certain type of person to go ahead and do what they are doing. I could not do it, it would keep me awake worrying about people who have gifted.

These people if you think about it, have found a way to make a lot of money and they cannot believe it. What I think it takes a certain type of person to go ahead and do what they are doing. I could not do it, it would keep me awake worrying about people who have gifted.
You have to have the certain traits to be a person like them one of them being they have no conscience what they do !