Mel Moon 'Comedian'

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mels live eating bubble wrap
Just weird
😳 These people are not normal they see nothing wrong in begging and carrying out stupid dares or whatever it is she’s doing who looks after her younger child while she’s performing eating bubble wrap on live for hours that’s my question ?

Reactions: 6
I know I should be dead now?
When my death video comes up on your fyp what will you think then?
Wow
I would think that's very sad for her children and family but also at least the vulnerable people she targets will at least have some extra money to spend on themselves in these hard times.

Reactions: 4
Begging at its finest last night,
Quite disgusting
And they don’t care begging yet again in the same house & she calls herself a comedian the only comedians are the ones gifting these CLOWNS

Reactions: 5
Someone said in manleys live that mel moons account been reported bet she was fuming if its true

She just shameful
It’s sad she is ill
But there are parents up and down the country who are very sick or terminally ill and they don’t resort to begging
Most make the most of time they have and enjoy the tme they have left with their loved ones
The only memories her kids will have is mummy’s on TikTok again screaming down the phone screen

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Taken just now, she’s on her beggy husbands account battling . Her accounts been banned from the comp 😂
She’s been screaming her head off for 20 minutes 😡

ECEB0D2F-3ED0-4660-A0E7-5B6EE9838FCE.jpeg

C5FAC1AA-ED75-4B5F-828D-3C065B28474F.jpeg

5C16CEFA-FB8C-4BA4-B386-B341E172F339.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Taken just now, she’s on her beggy husbands account battling . Her accounts been banned from the comp 😂
She’s been screaming her head off for 20 minutes 😡

View attachment 1395154
View attachment 1395156

View attachment 1395157
I'm surprised tiktok showing this information, no wonder she's been banging on about her health even more, getting all her vulnerable followers to gift them all their benefits, nasty, evil couple.
After being off tiktok a while I noticed on my return a lot of accounts calling her out for being a begg, they have no shame.

Reactions: 7
What did Mel get banned for?
Does she lose all
The competition beggings?

Reactions: 3
I don't think she loses her gift money just her place in the competition unfortunately

Reactions: 3
Really? Wow
I thought if you are disqualified then that’s it out and no rewards
Wasn't papa in one of the games when dhb was doing it .he was banned wasn't he and I'm sure he said he lost it ?

Reactions: 4
over what period of time is this? Is this the money they get at the end of the competition?
That was the last competition. Not sure how long the comp was. And that wasn’t her account,it was her husbands. hers was banned from the comp. She probably had more on that one

• Wow