Mel Moon 'Comedian'

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she pissed up live with Disgracie? bleeping gyrating & twerking, not gonna lie a bit of sick came up :sick: :sick:
A lot of jumping about for someone with a bad heart

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Speechless! She’s live on Ralph’s account showing everyone around their new house. It’s like a mansion compared to where they live at moment. Gullible gifters oohing & aaahing. Open your eyes! You’ve all paid for part of that! 😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Is this what she bought with the compensation from the NHS?

They’ll need to do a whole lot of begging for the upkeep of that house🤔

From their part of the country it probably didn't cost that much as looked quite run down. Plus NHS payouts can be huge a family member of mine got 960k plus the NHS had to fund her private treatment.

From their part of the country it probably didn't cost that much as looked quite run down. Plus NHS payouts can be huge a family member of mine got 960k plus the NHS had to fund her private treatment.
Why did she get a payout tho? Because she was misdiagnosed for so long?

Reactions: 1
Why did she get a payout tho? Because she was misdiagnosed for so long?
My family member? If so she was part of the smear test sandal where they told a large group of women they didn't have cancer when they did. By the time it got picked up she had stage 4 cancer.

If you're asking about Mel wasn't it negligence by the NHS straight after the birth of her son.

Reactions: 5
My family member? If so she was part of the smear test sandal where they told a large group of women they didn't have cancer when they did. By the time it got picked up she had stage 4 cancer.

If you're asking about Mel wasn't it negligence by the NHS straight after the birth of her son.
That is so awful, my heart goes out to you 😔

• Heart
I don’t have a problem with her getting compensation and spending it on whatever she spends it on
My problem lies with her begging and her vile personality and her entitled attitude

Reactions: 8
So when I saw her showing a huge fancy bathroom last night it was HERS???
I thought it was a hotel and I instantly thought she had paid for it with beginning
I’m disgusted she’s had an nhs payout when she isn’t helping her heart condition sat slugging out of coke bottles and doesn’t she still smoke?
I’m even more disgusted with her than normal!

That is so awful, my heart goes out to you 😔
Thank you
Over 30 years later she is still alive. Couldn't have children as everything was taken out & every few years they find another cancer mass somewhere but she is still hanging on.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Is this a rented property? I'm gutted I missed the Tour now.
Its one thing owning a big house but let me tell you the up keep is something else.

Reactions: 3
it’s definitely rented. She was asking for four bed rental property recommendations a few weeks back.

• Wow