Mel Moon 'Comedian'

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do people actually go to her gigs she's bloody boring not even funny.

And perhaps deal with it like everyone else, beggy as per

Reactions: 10
Blimmin eck. Shes put a wish list up because some of her shows got cancelled due to covid. Yes my dear. Everyones been affected by it and still manage sone sort of Christmas
The cheek of these people! Buy your own stuff! She’s only turned the comments off because she knows she’s wrong. I came across a woman on tik tok earlier, just sat crying with sad music playing, the post said she had a narcissistic Mother and she got no presents as a child, guess what, she’s got a bloody wish list!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She really has no shame this has just proved it what a god awful woman 😬 not just an embarrassingly not funny comedian but a beggy witch too who expects strangers to pay for her Christmas 😳what the actual hell it’s almost unbelievable but this is space raider girl we should of known 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Aww Mel are times really that bad.. I believe that's semi karma hun for making jokes about someone's death whilst crying that you're close to death. Pathetic woman. Not funny and just dull as dishwater

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I’m in the same industry, albeit not a comedian. I work alongside people in the entertainment industry. I am a single mother of two young children who was on furlough for about a year. I have paid for both my children’s xmas and birthday presents this and last year. No wish list, no begging on social media, not even borrowing from family. Because I prioritise my kids over everything else!

• Heart
Just a thought how much was the dog, the vets bills? I mean everyone wants a pet I know my kids do but feeding them and clothing them comes first am I wrong and just really hormonal thinking into things

Reactions: 5
Im sure she got rid of her pets in summer as she said she was too ill to look after them.

Reactions: 2
Apprently her wishlist has gone now

Someone claimed they had brought everything from the list so it got taken down 😆😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I can not stand this woman,

She uses her sob stories to emotionally manipulate people into paying for her kids Christmas.

Christmas isn't a surprise love it happens every year why wait until 7 days before to start the beg a thon.

Why do YOUR kids deserve my money more than a children's charity or my local care home? What gives you the right to beg online?

• Heart
According to one big creator she deserves having people buying her presents as she’s had a bad year and has a terminal illness

Reactions: 1
I can not stand this woman,

She uses her sob stories to emotionally manipulate people into paying for her kids Christmas.

Christmas isn't a surprise love it happens every year why wait until 7 days before to start the beg a thon.

Why do YOUR kids deserve my money more than a children's charity or my local care home? What gives you the right to beg online?
It’s really awful but that’s what it is begging. Get a proper job like the rest of us. And if anything with PIP and the benefits she’s getting for her children she can’t be doing to bad

Reactions: 5
The thing is there's always charity shops too and even if she's too unwell Alfie can go and get some. They're kids the presents will be used and chucked aside 2 seconds later, go to a charity shop, better for the environment too

Im sure she got rid of her pets in summer as she said she was too ill to look after them.
She brought a puppy recently

Reactions: 3
She said on her live that she’s getting TikTok hate about her wish list - someone called Dan? Who does this refer to? I haven’t seen anything

What does DHB think about this wishlist nonsense? What a bloody cheek asking for random strangers to pay for her kids xmas presents. Seriously, get a life....pay for your own xmas like the rest of us.

DHB ripped her a new one on live last night an hour later she put up a video crying because someone has put all her wishlist items in their basket n cleared it without buying them.

Don't know why dhb is getting the blame tho it's this account with a vid about her

• Wow
Reactions: 4
DHB ripped her a new one on live last night an hour later she put up a video crying because someone has put all her wishlist items in their basket n cleared it without buying them.

Don't know why dhb is getting the blame tho it's this account with a vid about her

Ohh can you do that? Empty someones wishlist without buying?

• Haha
Reactions: 4