Mel Moon 'Comedian'

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve seen her on Lawrence’s videos a few times, I thought the fella she’s just married was her son! What’s the age gap?
I thought you alife is Lawrence’s brother? In the wedding videos Alfie looks so much younger! Normally they look about 10year age gap. Nothing wrong with an age gap.

Reactions: 1
I thought you alife is Lawrence’s brother? In the wedding videos Alfie looks so much younger! Normally they look about 10year age gap. Nothing wrong with an age gap.
No, there’s nothing wrong with an age gap at all! I was just curious as I thought he was her son 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No, there’s nothing wrong with an age gap at all! I was just curious as I thought he was her son 🤣
Sorry wasn’t meaning you said there’s something wrong with it. I know people trolled them for their age gap before. I just meant Alfie looked younger in the videos in his wedding suit than he does normally.

Reactions: 3
Sorry wasn’t meaning you said there’s something wrong with it. I know people trolled them for their age gap before. I just meant Alfie looked younger in the videos in his wedding suit than he does normally.
Oh you don’t need to apologise! No surprise about the trolling, tik tok seems a pretty toxic place x

She’s 41 he is 28 I think they met on TikTok about 8 months ago ( that maybe inaccurate timing ) it’s been a whirlwind he moved straight in with her

Mel definitely smokes sneakily maybe not all the time but ages ago on a live with her and roadkill Ralph at night in the car this was when they first announced their love for each other etc they were both eating kfc she gave him the camera he looked at her and said what you doing she didn’t reply then you see the lighter flicking I never thought nothing of it just thought she didn’t want her fans (😬) to know she smoked never knew she had heart failure or whatever until recently I was like wow no wonder she hides it
His one of them boys who’s lived with his mom all his life and wants her for a place to stay!

Reactions: 6
She’s 41 he is 28 I think they met on TikTok about 8 months ago ( that maybe inaccurate timing ) it’s been a whirlwind he moved straight in with her

Mel definitely smokes sneakily maybe not all the time but ages ago on a live with her and roadkill Ralph at night in the car this was when they first announced their love for each other etc they were both eating kfc she gave him the camera he looked at her and said what you doing she didn’t reply then you see the lighter flicking I never thought nothing of it just thought she didn’t want her fans (😬) to know she smoked never knew she had heart failure or whatever until recently I was like wow no wonder she hides it
She has vascular EDS (only know because she’s on a EDS fb page). It’s the most serious form of EDS you can have so if she is smoking then she’s a complete tit. She had a heart attack just after she had her youngest and that’s when they found out

Reactions: 6
I used to quite enjoy mels lives with roadmanralph where they used to put food on themselves (can’t remember what they called it) but I checked her account a few weeks ago and it was just her responding to drama, bore off 😴 this woman reckons she’s dying but wastes her life getting involved in drama that doesn’t effect her in the slightest… so weird

Reactions: 7
I used to quite enjoy mels lives with roadmanralph where they used to put food on themselves (can’t remember what they called it) but I checked her account a few weeks ago and it was just her responding to drama, bore off 😴 this woman reckons she’s dying but wastes her life getting involved in drama that doesn’t effect her in the slightest… so weird
That is the thing I find confusing.

She was on a live with her fella last night doing a prank call, they rang McDonalds asking to speak to the manager, she said her husband was being sent dirty pics from an employee on snap chat, she gave herself away in the end by laughing and the manager got onto it. So embarrassing for a grown woman, this is what you’d expect a bunch of teenagers to do. Very bizarre!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Yeah imagine your full time job being focused on wasting the time of others who work in a full time job with real responsibilities and are answerable to managers etc. Ain’t funny and you’d need that like a whole in the head. Imagine a sad depressing world if we were all full time influencers - c’ept they only influence me to work even harder in the real world unlike these twonks… you’d have no one to prank or serve ya daily takeaways … it ain’t even just them is it? It’s all the talentless twats and their families/followers/fans /merch they make me proper cringe 😬 😂😂 car crash , Jeremy Kyle broadcasted on the daily 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
Very cryptic post earlier in the week about needing help and possibly money from her local community. Anybody know what this was about? Comments were limited but full of people offering her "help"?

She was on a live with her fella last night doing a prank call, they rang McDonalds asking to speak to the manager, she said her husband was being sent dirty pics from an employee on snap chat, she gave herself away in the end by laughing and the manager got onto it. So embarrassing for a grown woman, this is what you’d expect a bunch of teenagers to do. Very bizarre!!!
Absolutely awful behaviour she is a 40 year old woman! Disgusting get a ( proper) job is you are bored and contribute to society instead of being a leech

Very cryptic post earlier in the week about needing help and possibly money from her local community. Anybody know what this was about? Comments were limited but full of people offering her "help"?
Probably something that requires a man like moving or lifting because we all know that her new son can’t do anything but moan ( another great member of society)

Reactions: 7
I dont understand this woman. Has, supposedly, major health problems yet sits there drinking and smoking. And what is it with the prank calls? Claims to be an adult yet sits there taking "requests" for who to prank call next, she can't even think up her own prank calls her viewers have to do it for her 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 10
Tonight declared shes leaving TT and selling her account on insta

• Haha