Mel Moon 'Comedian'

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tonight declared shes leaving TT and selling her account on insta
I seen a video yesterday on TT it was Mel chasing someone and the person had said they had sent the video to the DWP to say she was claiming she was more ill than she says or something 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So leave by TT as caught out?

I seen a video yesterday on TT it was Mel chasing someone and the person had said they had sent the video to the DWP to say she was claiming she was more ill than she says or something 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
basically someone had sent the videos to dwp to say she was lying about her illness. Her reply was, those videos were actually last year (which she could prove as it’s all on her her page dates etc) and her health has got worse since

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know where she lives in the country? I don’t follow her on TT but she occasionally comes up on my FYP. I am convinced I’ve seen her or her twin if it’s not her locally (Greater Manchester). Someone round here is the absolute spitting image of her if it’s not her!!

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know where she lives in the country? I don’t follow her on TT but she occasionally comes up on my FYP. I am convinced I’ve seen her or her twin if it’s not her locally (Greater Manchester). Someone round here is the absolute spitting image of her if it’s not her!!
She lives in Burnley I believe

Reactions: 3
I'm all caught up and shocked to see she's now married to Roadman Ralph I guess match made in heaven both utter leeches of society. Any and all sympathy for her condition went out the window for her the minute she did that video mocking Prince Philip. I'm far from ever supporting the Royals but the fact someone as gravely ill as she claims could ever mock someone else's condition/death tells you a lot about their character. I've never found anything she's done funny or entertaining. I've also always felt she dramatises her condition a lot as there are so many instances where she's done or been in a video doing something that contradicts her.

Reactions: 16
She posted a tiktok in tesco not wearing a mask (yes I know they're no longer legally required in England but surely as someone with heart failure you'd keep wearing them) and now tested positive for covid

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I've not seen any tiktoks with her in tesco?

Wait I've just seen the tiktok yeah you would have thought she would have worn a mask but that was over a week ago and she's just got covid as of today .

Reactions: 1
Well she's been ill for days and tests take some time to come back.. there's no telling where she got it but my point was mainly that why is she being so careless when she's already so vulnerable

Reactions: 5
Well she's been ill for days and tests take some time to come back.. there's no telling where she got it but my point was mainly that why is she being so careless when she's already so vulnerable
I know several people who are clinically vulnerable and wont entertain masks, absolute madness!

Reactions: 6
Yeah on Friday and libby mae was there as well she had done a test beforehand which was negative and then tested positive today

Reactions: 4
Just been in chelsey harwoods live and she was on beefing with jordy wheeler of all people, and he claimed she sucked roadmanralph off for £50 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jeez is Chels still slobbing around on there. Wouldn't surprise me if she had, I've heard she's done worse for less 😆

Reactions: 2
I bought some “merch” from Mel for my daughter never received it and I was made feel guilty for asking where it was 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Blimmin eck. Shes put a wish list up because some of her shows got cancelled due to covid. Yes my dear. Everyones been affected by it and still manage sone sort of Christmas

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12