Mel Moon 'Comedian'

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently the house they’re in now was only temporary until they could move into their bought house.. with her compensation money
Glad I worked for my 2 properties, and the property I sold abroad......shame the NHS can't duck her off now she's fleeced them.....I could've sued my Mums GP for his massive omissions in care....but as an ex NHS employee I know it just diverts funds from people who need it. I was more than happy with an apology and a promise that their mistakes would be fully investigated so no one else would be subject to the lack of care suffered by my Mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Why rent a massive property when you have kids and a man child to look after? Why didnt he stop and say thats too big your health will suffer. Ive heard of the “im looking for a old man with a doggy ticker” all suss. Been there with a younger partner and im still paying the price after divorce. She made a silly move there and he a clever one.

was their bought house from all the gifts - Big battle tonight ... someone please explain why winning who gets thrown the most money is a thing for these lazy beggers.

Reactions: 3
was their bought house from all the gifts - Big battle tonight ... someone please explain why winning who gets thrown the most money is a thing for these lazy beggers.
She got a Payout from NHS negligence from my understanding, in which case take your lot & stop begging more from people who probably aren’t in a position to buy their own homes. Absolute cretins. If she thinks she’s that much of a funny comedian surely she could make extra cash from that rather than literal begging!

Reactions: 8
See she’s having a pity party again 😳 just why is she always doing this just take yourself away from the app …yet when she’s begging on these battles jumping up & down with excitement surely this must effect the heart ???

See she’s having a pity party again 😳 just why is she always doing this just take yourself away from the app …yet when she’s begging on these battles jumping up & down with excitement surely this must effect the heart ???
I think its over shadows anything she has to say regards her health. I just keep scrolling, I've seen enough of her with the Battles and her Hubby.

Reactions: 4
She’s now after support to get a passport so she can have treatment overseas
Who is paying for that?
I have every sympathy that she’s I’ll but when she sits guzzling coke from bottles, follows an unhealthy lifestyle she’s hardly helping herself. Surely you do what you can to improve yourself with diet and exercise?

She’s now after support to get a passport so she can have treatment overseas
Who is paying for that?
I have every sympathy that she’s I’ll but when she sits guzzling coke from bottles, follows an unhealthy lifestyle she’s hardly helping herself. Surely you do what you can to improve yourself with diet and exercise?
Why does she need support to get a passport?
She just applies for one and gets one?

Why does she need support to get a passport?
She just applies for one and gets one?
She’s live now says she’s applied 10 weeks ago ….but then a lot of people have not got theirs either I think wants a holiday as far as I can make it out she’s ok when she’s doing the battles with her other half in the same house tho music blaring and getting excited why tell all your personal health history on social media I’ll never understand it guess it’s one way to get gifts !

Last edited:
Apparently you can get a compassionate passport quicker with drs letter but she’s still waiting.
she wants people to message newspapers and mps
She’s so entitled the grubby lazy con artist

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Does this woman ever stop complaining? The constant pity party is nauseating.

I can’t believe she’s got 6 kids 😳 where the hell have they all been while she’s been doing her begging battles with that man child of hers

• Wow
6 kids 😳 how old are they?
I cant stand the beggy witch and she isn't funny in the slightest.

Yeah he was dating someone when him and Mel starting meeting for the ghost hunts and stuff .I'm sure he was married ? But they didn't get on or something then they broke up and it wasn't long after he got with mel .Mel and her ex had broken up not long before as well but he always used to be around still like they stayed good friends and he would hang with them all and even made a tiktok account and then he just dissapered .used to watch them regularly until the begging started 😆😆 as they used to go fun lives like wet wipe Wednesday. It's just a shame they have gone so downhill

Yeah he was dating someone when him and Mel starting meeting for the ghost hunts and stuff .I'm sure he was married ? But they didn't get on or something then they broke up and it wasn't long after he got with mel .Mel and her ex had broken up not long before as well but he always used to be around still like they stayed good friends and he would hang with them all and even made a tiktok account and then he just dissapered .used to watch them regularly until the begging started 😆😆 as they used to go fun lives like wet wipe Wednesday. It's just a shame they have gone so downhill
hahah omg yes, what happened to the ex 😂🤣 she used to make a big deal out of them being friends and coparenting then he just disappeared 🤷🏻‍♀️

RMR has always given me strange vibes, doesn’t appear to have any friends or family and it’s like he has been adopted by Mel rather than married to her