Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lozza96

VIP Member
What did she do with her ex husband? They were living together and co parenting. Now we don’t hear a thing about him?
Yeah i was thinking that .i remember they was quite close friends still and he even had tiktok but i know she talked about the kids still seeing the dad but i dont think shes friends with him anymore

Reactions: 2
True, but imagine you or I logged in and see that some total stranger tipped you £100, would you not feel guilty? Especially knowing that most people who gift these begs big money are vulnerable, would she send the £100 back? No! We already know the answer is no because of her past actions of begging, she and her man/child would be jumping up and down in joy! She has no morals, she's going to be jumping straight back on the beg train to take money from the vulnerable soon as her payout starts to shrink.
I'd feel guilty yes, but I'm not part of tiktok. I was just explaining why it's there

lululalalulu

VIP Member
Is she pissed up live with Disgracie? Fucking gyrating & twerking, not gonna lie a bit of sick came up :sick: :sick:
A lot of jumping about for someone with a bad heart

• Wow

mumz

VIP Member
Here's the screenshot from Darrell's Instagram story. I've blanked out the phone number, Darrell had it on show.

As you can also see, this screenshot was originally from that Dizzie/Lululalalulu, the one who was always passing messages from Darrell onto Tattle.
thsts kayh
View attachment 1599791
I think it’s kath. Not dizzie/lululalalulu

mumz

VIP Member
Agree totally…. plus I’ve not seen Mels donation maybe after all the gifts you and your husband have begged for weeks you could donate a very nice large sum to this go fund me ???
Do you know if Mel donated to baby Harlow?