Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrskane29

VIP Member
Someone help me out here.... im getting the impression the way mel talks in videos ive seen that this was something more sinister than what I've just read? Has she said that they've been released etc... I dont see any lives so whats the script?

Attachments

Reactions: 2

lozza96

VIP Member
Please say that’s a job of hers ?? 🤣🤣🤣

being a comedian lol
Yeah I think that's what she does ? She goes to like shows and stuff when I followed her through lockdown she used to talk about it a lot .she's been doing it for years and that's how she knows that guy who does the voices.ive just found a new article from 2015 apparently she had a interview with Katie Hopkins 😂

• Wow

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
So basically her friend had a baby and the parents was working I think and left the baby in the care of people they trusted and the baby died .they was first arrested on suspicion and now its been arrested for murder
Omfg I remember this now!! That is shocking

What did she actually get paid out for? Was it a misdiagnosis?
She had issues after giving birth and didn’t feel right but her fears were dismissed, she suffered SCAD (spontaneous coronary artery dissection) which left her with chronic heart failure. Tbf as much as I dislike her reading what happened sounded very traumatic and there was obviously negligence on the hospitals part if they paid out

lozza96

VIP Member
Mels organised a fundraiser for tonight for a wee boy who very sadly passed away at the hands of the people who were looking after him. She had a go fund me up today for him but has now removed it, why would she remove it if she’s wanting donations? I don’t know and maybe it’s just me but I always feel there’s always something that doesn’t sit right when these creators do these events. I wonder if she’ll have her gifts of and just share the go fund me again
Alfies got it in his bio i know earlier somepeople was commenting on the live that they was having issues clicking on the link so she may have removed it to then put it back on

lozza96

VIP Member
Does her lovely hubby work?
He just went live yawning and saying it was early in the morning… it’s so 10:30am 😩
He said on live a few weeks ago that he isgoing back soon he went on a years back to help mel .i think hes a postman?

Ginge89

Chatty Member
Mels organised a fundraiser for tonight for a wee boy who very sadly passed away at the hands of the people who were looking after him. She had a go fund me up today for him but has now removed it, why would she remove it if she’s wanting donations? I don’t know and maybe it’s just me but I always feel there’s always something that doesn’t sit right when these creators do these events. I wonder if she’ll have her gifts of and just share the go fund me again
She’s taken it off temporarily until the auction tonight

She-Ra2000

VIP Member
Is this what she bought with the compensation from the NHS?

They’ll need to do a whole lot of begging for the upkeep of that house🤔

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
I came across her live the other day from the hospital and someone mentioned Lawrence and she said don't mention his name. Are they not speaking was he not best man at her wedding
Oh interesting wonder what's happened there..