Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brahhh

VIP Member
Does anyone know if any of Mel Moons auction winners have had their meet and greets yet?
Saying that how about the person who was supposed to have had a meal with scarebare & skanky that’s never happened as he’d have made videos of it ?

Reactions: 3

Octopies

Chatty Member
She said on her live that she’s getting TikTok hate about her wish list - someone called Dan? Who does this refer to? I haven’t seen anything

itsmeeee9876

Chatty Member
She’s saying that she begs to pay for a private appointment which will cost 4k , yet they are still going on holiday ?? Why not use that money towards the appointment ????

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
I used to quite enjoy mels lives with roadmanralph where they used to put food on themselves (can’t remember what they called it) but I checked her account a few weeks ago and it was just her responding to drama, bore off 😴 this woman reckons she’s dying but wastes her life getting involved in drama that doesn’t effect her in the slightest… so weird
That is the thing I find confusing.

My2pWorth

VIP Member
They only stick with lawl for the clout, they can't get a decent following themselves because she's not funny and he doesn't appeal to any one.

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
No, there’s nothing wrong with an age gap at all! I was just curious as I thought he was her son 🤣
Sorry wasn’t meaning you said there’s something wrong with it. I know people trolled them for their age gap before. I just meant Alfie looked younger in the videos in his wedding suit than he does normally.

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Oh it is really difficult to stop I agree, she was out the puffing away after she'd got told she was being tested for cancer so I get that it's stressful but my god you can't be fighting for a transplant whilst smoking.
In some countries you won’t even be considered for a transplant if you’re a smoker. It’s honestly ridiculous, she doesn’t work so she has all the time in the world to work on getting off the cigs and being as healthy as she can for this transplant. It’s such a heavy operation, you want to be in the absolute best possible health that you can be for it.

Lj8

Does anyone know where she lives in the country? I don’t follow her on TT but she occasionally comes up on my FYP. I am convinced I’ve seen her or her twin if it’s not her locally (Greater Manchester). Someone round here is the absolute spitting image of her if it’s not her!!
She lives in Burnley I believe

mommofthree

Chatty Member
I have severe heart failure. Stage 4 I can hardly talk some days I'm so breathless I seen her dance around drink rant not one bit breathless. I'm not saying she hasn't got it. But I think she might not be a severe as she lets on myself. That's coming from some one who has the same thing.
Not everyone suffers the same tho?

She's stopped battling/begging for money with her man/child, probably due to the pay out but now has a tip link in her tiktok bio, fair enough if she's not begging people to click on it, but then I noticed if you click on custom it allows you to send between £1 to £100, so she's still happy to take £100 at a time from total strangers who will obviously be vulnerable for many reasons.
I think that's because she has a tiktok agent - they have to set their account up in a certain way so maybe been told to put that on. Personally, aslong as she's not highlighting that button or asking for money, I dont think its too bad. Someone would have to come across it and make that decision for themselves. Whereas in the battles I think people feel pressured to gift, or like they have a responsibility to help her win

HelloHeyHi

VIP Member
One of the bidders for Mankey was a kid I remember Mel saying something 🤣 Can’t remember what she said but she definitely said something

Reactions: 2