Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HaggisLass

was their bought house from all the gifts - Big battle tonight ... someone please explain why winning who gets thrown the most money is a thing for these lazy beggers.

Reactions: 3

Tryger88

VIP Member
I saw a bit of one of her loves the other day where she said Ralph doesn’t claim carers allowance because he sees it as his role rather than needing to be paid for it.

Pride doesn’t pay the bills, to put pride before the bills/kids etc is incredibly selfish
I'm not 100% sure but if he's unemployed and claims benefits himself then think it used to be that he wouldn't actually get extra money as they just adjust the original benefit, and after recently reading an attendance allowance form (oap version of pip) it suggested that any carers allowance claimed could actually come out of the allowance of the person you care for.

So if they both claiming benefits they would be no better of, sod all to do with "because he sees it as his role"

lozza96

VIP Member
When the target was basically reached she said something along the line of it would be good for them to have extra so they don't have to worry about Bill's etc why they in a bad place.
Yeah i remember her saying that as obvouosly it will take them ages to go through the case and stuff .

Lilithcatharsis

The thing is there's always charity shops too and even if she's too unwell Alfie can go and get some. They're kids the presents will be used and chucked aside 2 seconds later, go to a charity shop, better for the environment too

Im sure she got rid of her pets in summer as she said she was too ill to look after them.
She brought a puppy recently

zyxwvu

VIP Member
But why no one knew who it and then darrel had to take it a step further and put who's name it was
He shouldn't have posted it with the actual number showing. That's a shitty move. I'm guessing his intention was to prove that Becks has actually been sending Mel stuff.

This really will be never ending.

Tryger88

VIP Member
She's on Live now with her pretend husband and Sprag, talking about getting recognized why shopping in M&S, they obviously are very poor. 🤷‍♂️

Gingerprincess

Chatty Member
They are moving abroad
What happened to her life threatening illness? How is she going to pay for care? It’s not cheap abroad plus they can’t just move anywhere they will want visas so unless she’s still got most of her payout what country will let a family of chavvy beggars move in?
Honestly space raider face is the epitome of deluded

lozza96

VIP Member
Yeah think it might be as obviously the screenshot will be the photo that's been sent so yeah the number will be the number that's sent it .I think ?

Mel has posted a voice recording 😳
Just said this on dhb thread, but I actually feel sorry for her. No matter how much you dislike someone (especially a complete stranger online) why would you talk like that? Trucker is clearly pissed as usual but it's no excuse. Noone deserves to hear "I can't wait for you to die" and have their appearance ripped to shreads.

• Wow

lozza96

VIP Member
As someone that works on the phones it's easily doable for her .I managed to get one that's working from home all the time as well so if she finds one like that then she wouldn't need to travel either .however if she has got heart problems and gets a bad customer that's shouting and screaming that won't help and like the previous poster said if there having to have loads of days of becasue some days a bad day .it wouldnt wash over with the managers.however I thought she was working ? She's doing her comedy gigs ? .I will say though I havnt seen them both battle in ages or be live other than when they did the live the other day .they have hardly been live