Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Very cryptic post earlier in the week about needing help and possibly money from her local community. Anybody know what this was about? Comments were limited but full of people offering her "help"?

Reactions: 3
If she is as bad as she says she is no way would she look at a cigarette let alone smoke it. I have severe heart failure. Myself.
I'm not defending her, I'm just relaying what she said. This was years ago she was smoking apparently. I do remember around 2 years ago she thought she was off camera on live but people recorded her smoking from her bedroom window and posted it on the FYP. She said she had given up on her health but stopped shortly after

mumz

VIP Member
Also if his kids has there mums last names for the passport then rmr might not be able to take them away can he ? As i thought you wasnt allowed to do that
You can but have written permission from the other parent
Or a court order
My daughter has a court order that allows her to take the kids abroad without her ex’s permission for up to 28 days at a time
Because he refused them being allowed to go abroad with her when they split
Now he doesn’t get asked

On live now again spouting bullshit how shes still alive cuz shes never done drugs..but is ok to smoke 🤣 give up you clown Does anyone else proper triggered when she reads her comments the way she does it 🤣

And and she doesn't talk about her "illness" very much....

Looks like a half decent house she's in.....alright for some eh
To be fair that isn't what she said, she admitted she used to smoke and has a cigarette sometimes, and that doctors told her that not doing drugs saved her life. She didn't say it was OK to smoke. These creators deserve calling out but by sticking to the facts 🙂

Her house was paid for by the NHS payout

Jo-nos

VIP Member
Have you seen the holiday video??? Business class flights!! Begging (not for the past few weeks though, she’s very worried about the Cost of living crisis you know 🙄) pays well
She’s going through this nhs payout like water
It’s like when chavs win the lottery, it’s spent in a year
That is definately not business class. It was premium, we use it all the time when we go long haul

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Is this a rented property? I'm gutted I missed the Tour now.
Its one thing owning a big house but let me tell you the up keep is something else.

KB2611

What was the edible thing?
Drugs. Apparently Zak’s mam accused them all of doing edibles and she went wild saying she’s waiting for a new heart why would she do anything like that etc then Zak’s mam took it back but obviously the damage was done.

Leighanne02

VIP Member
To be fair that isn't what she said, she admitted she used to smoke and has a cigarette sometimes, and that doctors told her that not doing drugs saved her life. She didn't say it was OK to smoke. These creators deserve calling out but by sticking to the facts 🙂

Her house was paid for by the NHS payout
I was saying it from me that's it OK to smoke not that she said it!

mumz

VIP Member
Isn’t there a few kids missing from this holiday? I thought they had 5 or 6 kids between them