Mel @mjbyrnex

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right I am a woman of the world but wtf is she talking about in that video about not having kids?! I’m lost. The bit when she says it went on longer than last time? Does she mean her fella was cumming for ages or something? Sorry for the vulgarity 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Scrolled past her live and they were both sat there still yapping on about trolls, comparing this site to a bully hitting a kid in the playground and the adults not doing anything about it. The big difference being a) this site is separate and its own entity, containing opinions on others. If she was talking about people sending her DMs attacking or threatening her then fair enough, but she actively seeks out her thread on here! So tough tits and b) expressing an opinion isn’t illegal and isn’t trolling last time I checked. She absolutely will do the interview, she’s gagging to get her face out there come hell or high water. The point she’s missing or intentionally ignoring is that bigger people than her have tried and failed spectacularly to shut down Tattle. Old hat, move on - ps she does realise there are plenty of other forums slagging her off too right? Cos Tattle ain’t alone 🤣. Some people like you, some people don’t - that’s life for us all isn’t it? Move on ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Right I am a woman of the world but wtf is she talking about in that video about not having kids?! I’m lost. The bit when she says it went on longer than last time? Does she mean her fella was cumming for ages or something? Sorry for the vulgarity 🤣
I thought exactly the same thing
---
I thought exactly the same thing
Think it was a way of telling us her sex drive is back

Reactions: 2
Wow, MORE do as Mel says but not as she does! Mel cannot understand why women pull other women down!

Is she for real!

Wasn't it Mel who joined pulling down @Bbang friend a few months ago?
Haven't we witnessed Mel cruelly pull her mother down by sharing her private info re having a termination, or saying her mother, who actually is another woman, looks like jabba the hut, issues which have absolutely nothing to do with their relationship issues! Just Mel being nasty about another woman!

Mel you are a dirty hypocrite! Perhaps people give you a bit of what they've seen you give others! Perhaps people come on your page and get converted to being as negative and nasty as you as your page as your page is full of your negative past!

Mel just cannot cope with people calling her out, her response repeatedly telling everyone to go fcuk themselves shows how inarticulate, how common and how nasty she is.

If her husband had any balls he'd refuse to sit staring into her phone all evening looking docile, he'd be suggesting they get a life, have some fun together, relax, maybe go do some exercise, read, anything other than invite random strangers into their home to dwell on the past all evening.

I cannot imagine sitting with a bunch of strangers from getting in from work to going to bed! Then again it's clear he doesn't stand up to her as he looks scared of her! Maybe he's relieved it's not just him having to listen to her whine on and on and dwell on the past on his own.

Mel you are a complete hypocrite, you create a negative space dwelling on negative pasts and negative people, you heavily criticise other human beings and their looks yet you expect others to be all nice and positive!

You are deservedly reaping what you sow it seems!

Reactions: 1
Mel says trolls don't have accountability, hmmm, perhaps that's because we aren't trying to profit from our opinions! Huge difference Mel, you are!

Mel's tiktok is a business, she makes money from it, she influences others to buy goods on it, she has to declare her earnings to the taxman, all because it's a business. Sadly it's an unregulated business where she and others can say and do what they want without regulation. She can build fake friendships getting people to trust her so when she promotes tat people who trust her might buy it and she will profit. She gets paid for having followers, she profits from her livestreams.

It absolutely annoys her that we can criticise her for her behaviour online. If she wasn't such an odious, insufferable, truth twisting, potty mouthed, past dwelling, lines blurring, cruel, nasty rent a gob on perpetual repeat, maybe she would escape some of the criticism.

Unfortunately for her she is all of the above and more. She says she's doing what she's doing to help others when it's abundantly clear she's doing it for the money she earns. She opens the door to all of the criticism levied at her.

Mel comes online, she is vulgar, she is disgusting, she is malicious, she is inappropriate, all many many times. This kind of unregulated behaviour allows others to mirror her behaviour by them being equally vulgar, equally disgusting, equally malicious, equally inappropriate. Mel cannot see that at all. She has created a unique space to be all of the above, but when others are all of the above in her direction she starts crying!
Mel created such a vile space, repeatedly talking about the same vile stuff over and over, Why wouldn't her posts attract some nasty people? She's created an absolutely perfect storm for ridicule and toxicity and she just cannot admit it! She created that monster and she repeats it daily! As for her mocking others but it's ok for her to do it!? 🙄

This site is the trip advisor for social media wannabes because we live in free and fair society, the only person dictating that they want to silence opinions is influencers who want to profit from their followers without consequences.

Reactions: 3
Wow, MORE do as Mel says but not as she does! Mel cannot understand why women pull other women down!

Is she for real!

Wasn't it Mel who joined pulling down @Bbang friend a few months ago?
Haven't we witnessed Mel cruelly pull her mother down by sharing her private info re having a termination, or saying her mother, who actually is another woman, looks like jabba the hut, issues which have absolutely nothing to do with their relationship issues! Just Mel being nasty about another woman!

Mel you are a dirty hypocrite! Perhaps people give you a bit of what they've seen you give others! Perhaps people come on your page and get converted to being as negative and nasty as you as your page as your page is full of your negative past!

Mel just cannot cope with people calling her out, her response repeatedly telling everyone to go fcuk themselves shows how inarticulate, how common and how nasty she is.

If her husband had any balls he'd refuse to sit staring into her phone all evening looking docile, he'd be suggesting they get a life, have some fun together, relax, maybe go do some exercise, read, anything other than invite random strangers into their home to dwell on the past all evening.

I cannot imagine sitting with a bunch of strangers from getting in from work to going to bed! Then again it's clear he doesn't stand up to her as he looks scared of her! Maybe he's relieved it's not just him having to listen to her whine on and on and dwell on the past on his own.

Mel you are a complete hypocrite, you create a negative space dwelling on negative pasts and negative people, you heavily criticise other human beings and their looks yet you expect others to be all nice and positive!

You are deservedly reaping what you sow it seems!
Yes it was her. And coincidentally a day or so after I posted the ins and out of Mel’s attack on here of a SA and domestic violence victim and her inane defence of the angry, unstable gf of a few months that was lying, stalking and harassing my friend. Said video mysteriously vanished. She’s left one of them up but deleted the worst one. Interesting really, because when she was originally asked to take it down by everyone involved she refused. So why now? Perhaps she realised the new gf hoodwinked her. Or most likely she realised she didn’t want people to know she actively participated in the post separation abuse of an already traumatised woman and her children. Simply by virtue of my friend being a ‘birth mother’ and the new gf of a few months calling herself a ‘step mother’.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Yes it was her. And coincidentally a day or so after I posted the ins and out of Mel’s attack on here of a SA and domestic violence victim and her inane defence of the angry, unstable gf of a few months that was lying, stalking and harassing my friend. Said video mysteriously vanished. She’s left one of them up but deleted the worst one. Interesting really, because when she was originally asked to take it down by everyone involved she refused. So why now? Perhaps she realised the new gf hoodwinked her. Or most likely she realised she didn’t want people to know she actively participated in the post separation abuse of an already traumatised woman and her children. Simply by virtue of my friend being a ‘birth mother’ and the new gf of a few months calling herself a ‘step mother’.
Wow so this is really why she’s harping on about this site, it’s because this site is where the truth can be posted without any control by her, she can’t delete! Her behaviour with your friend sounds abhorrent - I’m so sorry she had to go through that. Mel’s ‘I just want to help people’ veneer is deffo slipping. Ps Mel - don’t assume that we’re all women on here, that’s very presumptuous and potentially offensive! This is a platform for people to share their opinions - block the site from your devices if that’s what it takes for you to diminish your obsession.

I hope you screen recorded it!

Sorry mel (I know you read here- more than most of us here) but when you said someone said you looked like the girl from hereditary, it absolutely sent me 😂😭💀 absolute image!
*tongue pop*

Last edited:
  • Haha
I hope you screen recorded it!

Sorry mel (I know you read here- more than most of us here) but when you said someone said you looked like the girl from hereditary, it absolutely sent me 😂😭💀 absolute image!
*tongue pop*
Every last bit. Between November and now we’ve had eyes on those videos! Said friend in question has a folder with 300+ screenshots alone. Not to mention all the other evidence she has.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
@Bbang on the t time live she totally absolved herself of any responsibility re your friend, she said she gives advice etc but it's not her responsibility what people do with her advice. She really is dangerous!

On a separate note, her hygiene is disgusting! She fed the cat next to all fresh meat and contents without washing her hands. She dropped food on the floor the outdoor cat walks on, picked it up and cut it up into her dish and then unbelievably she scratched her itchy flaky skin and then touched all the fresh food with the same Mel skin covered hand she'd itched her flaky skin with. I nearly threw up! 🤮

• Sick
Every last bit. Between November and now we’ve had eyes on those videos! Said friend in question has a folder with 300+ screenshots alone. Not to mention all the other evidence she has.
Good for you and her!
How can she sit there all high and mighty after that?
And Mel, your clothes are very ill fitting and you do look uncomfortable in them, but if that makes you happy, then you do you girl.
I’m not body shaming you either, we’ve all been there 😂

Absolutely amazing 👏👏👏

@Bbang on the t time live she totally absolved herself of any responsibility re your friend, she said she gives advice etc but it's not her responsibility what people do with her advice. She really is dangerous!

On a separate note, her hygiene is disgusting! She fed the cat next to all fresh meat and contents without washing her hands. She dropped food on the floor the outdoor cat walks on, picked it up and cut it up into her dish and then unbelievably she scratched her itchy flaky skin and then touched all the fresh food with the same Mel skin covered hand she'd itched her flaky skin with. I nearly threw up! 🤮
Was this today? Did anyone screen record it? S will be adding that to her police report re this woman.
---

Might not be her responsibility what people do with her advice. But it’s her responsibility to fact check and be smart and discerning about what she stitches or makes video replies to. Because when she responds to slander she’s fully just as culpable.

And she might have be duped by the gf, for clarity the gf wrote a really foul lie about S saying she’s been saying something about the gf to her child. This had Mel making multiple videos about S. I’ve spoken to S’s child in question, so has the DSL and a play therapist and her wishes and feelings were done by a SW. All unanimous that S’s child did not say the thing the gf is writing about all over the internet. And that S’s child was showing signs of coaching and parental alienation. Said child also disclosed emotional abuse from gf towards her, and inappropriate behaviour.

And actually Mel you absolute wazzock, you were told the gf had lied and asked repeatedly by multiple people involved in this to take it down. S didn’t ask you, she chose to ignore you. Yet you made video after video instigating hate towards her, saying she was controlling and didn’t have her children’s best interests at heart etc etc. And started in on her with multiple insults. The comment section was shocking, full of threats towards S which Mel laughed at and we had to report to TikTok to get them taken down.

Stop painting yourself as innocent in any of this Mel. You were made fully aware of what you’d done and you were unrepentant about it. In fact you and the gf doxxed S didn’t you? Interesting really seeing as you don’t like that when it happens to you.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Ohhh she deleted last night’s video and recorded it again! Too much time on your hands Mel. Do the job that you get paid for.
That wasn’t us in your livestream last night Mel. You should make the distinction between this site and the actual trolls in your livestream and in your comments. It also doesn’t matter if it’s men or women.
Find a therapist Mel and stop being a professional victim. You’re bleeping boring. You’re also not perfect so stop behaving like a bleeping princess. You judge people and have opinions about them so take a look at yourself and your bored husband beside you.
- - -
I do think that the comments on her appearance devalue our argument. Not trying to tone police, but objecting to her scamming her vulnerable followers and recycling the same tit content is more valuable to me anyway!

Was this today? Did anyone screen record it? S will be adding that to her police report re this woman.
---

Might not be her responsibility what people do with her advice. But it’s her responsibility to fact check and be smart and discerning about what she stitches or makes video replies to. Because when she responds to slander she’s fully just as culpable.

And she might have be duped by the gf, for clarity the gf wrote a really foul lie about S saying she’s been saying something about the gf to her child. This had Mel making multiple videos about S. I’ve spoken to S’s child in question, so has the DSL and a play therapist and her wishes and feelings were done by a SW. All unanimous that S’s child did not say the thing the gf is writing about all over the internet. And that S’s child was showing signs of coaching and parental alienation. Said child also disclosed emotional abuse from gf towards her, and inappropriate behaviour.

And actually Mel you absolute wazzock, you were told the gf had lied and asked repeatedly by multiple people involved in this to take it down. S didn’t ask you, she chose to ignore you. Yet you made video after video instigating hate towards her, saying she was controlling and didn’t have her children’s best interests at heart etc etc. And started in on her with multiple insults. The comment section was shocking, full of threats towards S which Mel laughed at and we had to report to TikTok to get them taken down.

Stop painting yourself as innocent in any of this Mel. You were made fully aware of what you’d done and you were unrepentant about it. In fact you and the gf doxxed S didn’t you? Interesting really seeing as you don’t like that when it happens to you.
I only saw a bit of it but Mel was being very defensive, saying your friend "filled up her phone" with messages re the tiktok at the time. I think she was implying she took the tiktok down, she was saying it wasn't her responsibility how others interpreted her tiktoks. That's all I saw. She had definitely seen your post earlier and was responding to it by trying like she normally does to vindicate herself. She creates so much drama with her behaviour. I am very sorry for your friend. Another unholy Mel mess.

I only saw a bit of it but Mel was being very defensive, saying your friend "filled up her phone" with messages re the tiktok at the time. I think she was implying she took the tiktok down, she was saying it wasn't her responsibility how others interpreted her tiktoks. That's all I saw. She had definitely seen your post earlier and was responding to it by trying like she normally does to vindicate herself. She creates so much drama with her behaviour. I am very sorry for your friend. Another unholy Mel mess.
S is reading all of this and has finally agreed to respond herself.

S has never once messaged Mel in any way shape or form. That is an outright lie and S can prove it. The only people messaging were the gf and S’s ex.

S couldn’t have responded even if she wanted to as when the gf doxxed S Mel blocked her.

Mel you stinking liar. I can’t wait for S to prove you wrong. Because you can lie all you want. S has the cold hard evidence.

• Heart
If your friend cannot get on here can she get on other threads? She can tell her story on cc and we can copy it onto here if she wants.

Despite spending a couple of days obsessed with everyone who calls her out about her obsession with talking about the past, Mel still maintains the issue doesn't dominate her life! 😭
Her life is definitely 100% dominated by everything surrounding her talking about the past. She was hysterical about the issue last night and all day today.

Looking from the outside it's bizarre seeing someone desperate to bring so much drama into their life. She must be desperate for the money tiktok pay her otherwise why would she be so obsessed? Her stories are permanently out there for all to see and hear her but that's not enough for Mel, she must need the income desperately as nobody would invite all of this drama into their life just to help and random stranger who might see her videos . What a complex web she weaves.

If your friend cannot get on here can she get on other threads? She can tell her story on cc and we can copy it onto here if she wants.

Despite spending a couple of days obsessed with everyone who calls her out about her obsession with talking about the past, Mel still maintains the issue doesn't dominate her life! 😭
Her life is definitely 100% dominated by everything surrounding her talking about the past. She was hysterical about the issue last night and all day today.

Looking from the outside it's bizarre seeing someone desperate to bring so much drama into their life. She must be desperate for the money tiktok pay her otherwise why would she be so obsessed? Her stories are permanently out there for all to see and hear her but that's not enough for Mel, she must need the income desperately as nobody would invite all of this drama into their life just to help and random stranger who might see her videos . What a complex web she weaves.
She’s considering making a throwaway TikTok to upload her own video response. But she’s worried about her new job. And also aggro from the ex and gf. She’s deleted her old TikTok and insta as the gf just stalked her endlessly. So she got rid. I’ve offered for her to write it on notes or something and I’ll screenshot it on to here. I don’t think she’s decided yet.

She’s fuming though. Shes never messaged Mel ever, and doesn’t know why she would say that other than to manipulate her sheep like followers.

Like she said ‘it’s one thing to be a liar and lie to her followers, but it’s another to lie when the I have the proof’ it’s not like it’s Mel’s word against S’ and vice versa. Mel can lie all she wants but S has the receipts to prove everything she’s saying.

• Heart
She’s considering making a throwaway TikTok to upload her own video response. But she’s worried about her new job. And also aggro from the ex and gf. She’s deleted her old TikTok and insta as the gf just stalked her endlessly. So she got rid. I’ve offered for her to write it on notes or something and I’ll screenshot it on to here. I don’t think she’s decided yet.

She’s fuming though. Shes never messaged Mel ever, and doesn’t know why she would say that other than to manipulate her sheep like followers.

Like she said ‘it’s one thing to be a liar and lie to her followers, but it’s another to lie when the I have the proof’ it’s not like it’s Mel’s word against S’ and vice versa. Mel can lie all she wants but S has the receipts to prove everything she’s saying.
Your friend, and anyone else Mel has lied about, hurt and upset, could speak their truths by posting "The truth re Melissa Byrne" stories somewhere
I've thought this for a while, as all people hear is her one sided narrative and they sadly believe everything she says!

Many people also fail to realise that tiktok money drives Mel's story telling, the more dramatic the stories, the more views, the more followers and the more money for Mel. And the lives are something else totally motivated by money to line Mel's pocket!

Mel would get absolutely annihilated in a court of law re her truths and her stories. She's told so many contradictions in the time I've seen her tiktoks. People want to hear both sides of all of her stories to separate facts from fiction / Mel's dramatic effect 🙄

She switches the truth up to suit her narrative. For example, I've heard and read her say she met her husband when she was 15, 19, 20 and 21. She leaves out the bit about her currently being 30 and him having an 11yr old child with another woman. So when he was having a baby with someone else, was he sneaking around with 19 yr old Mel in secret? Only the other day she told a half arsed story about them keeping their relationship a secret for months at that time. No wonder!

She is ambiguous with the truth re so many things, as everyone knows, I was incensed by her failing to clarify what she ment when she said she'd been SA as she wasn't clear and survivors deserve the truth. There's been so much deliberate ambiguity to generate drama and more money.🤬

I really do hope your friend gets the opportunity to tell her truth, Mel has controlled the deceptive narrative for too long and many people have been hurt by Mel despite her insistence that she's the 'only victim in the village'

Here's to some truth telling.

Last edited:
Your friend, and anyone else Mel has lied about, hurt and upset, could speak their truths by posting "The truth re Melissa Byrne" stories somewhere
I've thought this for a while, as all people hear is her one sided narrative and they sadly believe everything she says!

Many people also fail to realise that tiktok money drives Mel's story telling, the more dramatic the stories, the more views, the more followers and the more money for Mel. And the lives are something else totally motivated by money to line Mel's pocket!

Mel would get absolutely annihilated in a court of law re her truths and her stories. She's told so many contradictions in the time I've seen her tiktoks. People want to hear both sides of all of her stories to separate facts from fiction / Mel's dramatic effect 🙄

She switches the truth up to suit her narrative. For example, I've heard and read her say she met her husband when she was 15, 19, 20 and 21. She leaves out the bit about her currently being 30 and him having an 11yr old child with another woman. So when he was having a baby with someone else, was he sneaking around with 19 yr old Mel in secret? Only the other day she told a half arsed story about them keeping their relationship a secret for months at that time. No wonder!

She is ambiguous with the truth re so many things, as everyone knows, I was incensed by her failing to clarify what she ment when she said she'd been SA as she wasn't clear and survivors deserve the truth. There's been so much deliberate ambiguity to generate drama and more money.🤬

I really do hope your friend gets the opportunity to tell her truth, Mel has controlled the deceptive narrative for too long and many people have been hurt by Mel despite her insistence that she's the 'only victim in the village'

Here's to some truth telling.
The irony of All this is, she behaves much more like she has portrayed her mother than she realises!!

• Haha