Mel @mjbyrnex

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do our eyes deceive us, is that Mel coming online making a video criticising someone she doesn't agree with!!!! You couldn't make that up!!!A whole video of Mel calling out another person! Well I never! 😱😭

So we are trolls for calling out Mel but it's absolutely fine and dandy for Mel to spend a whole video dedicated to calling out another person for their opinions! Hilarious! 🤣😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think they both wear charity shop clothes, she maybe says the name of the brand more than her husband but most of her hauls are charity shop clothes, many that look like they've reached the end of their lifecycle. She's the only person I've ever known to buy Primark clothes second hand from a charity shop! I can understand buying named brands at reduced charity shop prices but second hand Primark?!
Each to their own but to me her clothes always look grubby and like they need a good wash.

Reactions: 3
I think they both wear charity shop clothes, she maybe says the name of the brand more than her husband but most of her hauls are charity shop clothes, many that look like they've reached the end of their lifecycle. She's the only person I've ever known to buy Primark clothes second hand from a charity shop! I can understand buying named brands at reduced charity shop prices but second hand Primark?!
Each to their own but to me her clothes always look grubby and like they need a good wash.
Ahhh I get what you mean. I wouldn’t buy second hand primark myself but I do love a good charity shop find

Reactions: 1
She’s as tall all the bloody door frame ! Must have to stoop to get out the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s as tall all the bloody door frame ! Must have to stoop to get out the house.
Yes she's a big girl, one who can give it plenty (as per today's video) but 100% cannot take it!

For me its the flabby tops of the thighs hanging out of the adult baby grow that make her look rather special 🤪

• Haha
It's way way too small for her!
We better be careful we may end up with a knock at the door for the police for sharing her photo considering she’s got an open investigation with them about this thread 😅😅😅

Why does her husband dress like he’s 12 years old aswell, think he’s really trying his hardest to stay young looking! They’re such an odd couple she proper towers over him, so awkward once she calls him to do his ‘fit check’ and he clearly looks like he doesn’t want to be there lol!

• Heart
As always! You can tell he dislikes having to record but probably has to do what Mel says to keep the peace 😅
Mel is twice the size of her husband, he must be nearly 40 is she's 30 and he dresses like a sulky teenager, it's a very strange dynamic.

I cannot imagine the mood in her friends house today, her friend is having a c section today and Mel and weird husband have gone to stay with them she said the other day, Mel with her very bipolar moods and a heavily pregnant woman due to give birth today will be an interesting dynamic! How will Mel cope when the day isn't all about her? The hormones in that house will be explosive!

Reactions: 3
Mel is twice the size of her husband, he must be nearly 40 is she's 30 and he dresses like a sulky teenager, it's a very strange dynamic.

I cannot imagine the mood in her friends house today, her friend is having a c section today and Mel and weird husband have gone to stay with them she said the other day, Mel with her very bipolar moods and a heavily pregnant woman due to give birth today will be an interesting dynamic! How will Mel cope when the day isn't all about her? The hormones in that house will be explosive!
I thought this, her friend is having a c section today or tomorrow yet she’s gone to visit 😅 whyyyyy would you impose yourself on someone who is days away from going in for a c section last thing she’ll be wanting is her and weirdo husband staying in her house when she’s trying to prepare for a new baby!

• Heart
Going back to the pancake making video a few days ago, did anyone else find it creepy that the husband was just stood in the background watching her make pancakes looking thoroughly miserable? I cannot put my finger on it but their relationship dynamic is really bizarre.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Going back to the pancake making video a few days ago, did anyone else find it creepy that the husband was just stood in the background watching her make pancakes looking thoroughly miserable? I cannot put my finger on it but their relationship dynamic is really bizarre.
It was strange and his glances at the camera 👀 she’s defo forced him to stand to make the post more wholesome!

Ha ha ha yes!!! 😂 was he meant to be looking adoringly at her that she's going to such an effort?! Pfft

• Haha
Ha ha ha yes!!! 😂 was he meant to be looking adoringly at her that she's going to such an effort?! Pfft
When you look at his face closely he looks absolutely fed up. It cannot be easy living with Mrs Moody Pants! She's up and down more than a yo yo toy! Although Mel will contradict the evidence 😉

• Haha
EVERYONE is entitled to their own opinion, something Mel, with LOTS of opinions herself, seems unable to grasp when other people have opinions about her. People ONLY have opinions about Mel, because Mel put herself and her entire life/family in the public eye on tiktok to make money. People having opinions about her is a direct consequence of her decision to publicise her relationship, her family, her sex life, her step children and everything in-between 🫣🙄

"For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction"

Reactions: 1
Mel was earlier mocking her family who watch her tiktoks because "they are kind of obsessed" she said 🫣😭

The ONLY person in this scenario who is obsessed is Mel ranting on about her past, multiple times a day like a stuck record.

Mel's REAL agenda re her tiktoks keeps slipping out, today at the end of her film she announced that it gives her satisfaction that her family are watching her! 🙄

Hold onto that virtuous "it's all about trauma 'victims' " halo mel, because it keeps slipping, and it's definitely not about the amount of followers and money tiktok pays you is it 😭🤭

No wonder her numbers are down, even I am bored with her repetitive crap. She has nothing interesting to offer, nothing interesting to say and she certainly doesn't do anything interesting. It's just rinse and repeat 🥱🥱🥱

Attachments

I’ve just joined her live and duck me I was bored. Only on it for 2 minutes bad think I lost a couple of brain cells and he looked bored shitless as well

Reactions: 5