Mel @mjbyrnex

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m confused by her post today.
This “account that’s her mum”. If she truly wants to block all existence and wants to be absolutely “estranged”, then why is she drawing attention to it and feeding in to it?
Why dedicate an entire video about it?

Just block and move on like any normal person.
---
Your friend, and anyone else Mel has lied about, hurt and upset, could speak their truths by posting "The truth re Melissa Byrne" stories somewhere
I've thought this for a while, as all people hear is her one sided narrative and they sadly believe everything she says!

Many people also fail to realise that tiktok money drives Mel's story telling, the more dramatic the stories, the more views, the more followers and the more money for Mel. And the lives are something else totally motivated by money to line Mel's pocket!

Mel would get absolutely annihilated in a court of law re her truths and her stories. She's told so many contradictions in the time I've seen her tiktoks. People want to hear both sides of all of her stories to separate facts from fiction / Mel's dramatic effect 🙄

She switches the truth up to suit her narrative. For example, I've heard and read her say she met her husband when she was 15, 19, 20 and 21. She leaves out the bit about her currently being 30 and him having an 11yr old child with another woman. So when he was having a baby with someone else, was he sneaking around with 19 yr old Mel in secret? Only the other day she told a half arsed story about them keeping their relationship a secret for months at that time. No wonder!

She is ambiguous with the truth re so many things, as everyone knows, I was incensed by her failing to clarify what she ment when she said she'd been SA as she wasn't clear and survivors deserve the truth. There's been so much deliberate ambiguity to generate drama and more money.🤬

I really do hope your friend gets the opportunity to tell her truth, Mel has controlled the deceptive narrative for too long and many people have been hurt by Mel despite her insistence that she's the 'only victim in the village'

Here's to some truth telling.
If she was sleeping with a man when his wife/partner was at home pregnant or had a baby, then she is truly disgusting and it says A LOT about him too.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Fascinating how in one of her recent tiktoks Mel says she calls herself a creator and not an influencer! 🙄

What does she create?
Drama in her life!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve never known a creator on tik tok focus SO much on what others are saying about them, it’s like she’s really feeding off the negativity and tbf its almost like it gives her some kind of boost/excitement to make videos and talk about it 🥴🥴 comparing what’s said to her to what her mom said to her for 20+ years too it’s almost like she’s DESPERATE for her followers to not believe what the ‘trolls’ are saying and the way I see it, if she truly thought she was a good person, she wouldn’t need to guilt trip anyone into disbelieving what a handful of people who don’t even know her are saying about her online 🤷🏻‍♀️ surely her character alone should be enough but deep down she knows she’s not a good person and it’s almost like a battle at the moment for people to take her side strangely!

Also, one thing she doesn’t understand about tattle is that we keep what’s said ON THIS SITE, none of us go over to her comments or her lives and say anything so if anyone is commenting abuse on her stuff that’s purely the people that are following you Mel it’s nothing to do with what’s being said over here!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ve never known a creator on tik tok focus SO much on what others are saying about them, it’s like she’s really feeding off the negativity and tbf its almost like it gives her some kind of boost/excitement to make videos and talk about it 🥴🥴 comparing what’s said to her to what her mom said to her for 20+ years too it’s almost like she’s DESPERATE for her followers to not believe what the ‘trolls’ are saying and the way I see it, if she truly thought she was a good person, she wouldn’t need to guilt trip anyone into disbelieving what a handful of people who don’t even know her are saying about her online 🤷🏻‍♀️ surely her character alone should be enough but deep down she knows she’s not a good person and it’s almost like a battle at the moment for people to take her side strangely!

Also, one thing she doesn’t understand about tattle is that we keep what’s said ON THIS SITE, none of us go over to her comments or her lives and say anything so if anyone is commenting abuse on her stuff that’s purely the people that are following you Mel it’s nothing to do with what’s being said over here!
I purposely don't hate on tik tok that the point of being a member on here

Reactions: 3
I purposely don't hate on tik tok that the point of being a member on here
Same here! Any thread I comment on, on here I never say things on their actual page, what’s the point when you can have your say here!
But Mel reckons since this thread took off she’s had more hate on her page but it’s just not linked as it’s not what we do!

• Haha
2nd night in a row, a 3 hour live! The woman is absolutely addicted to tiktok and talking about her past! 😳

More truth twisting at the end of the live, she said I'd said they got together when his youngest was 2, she's said MANY times they flirted with each other for ages before they got together! What I Actually said Mel was...

"She switches the truth up to suit her narrative. For example, I've heard and read her say she met her husband when she was 15, 19, 20 and 21. She leaves out the bit about her currently being 30 and him having an 11yr old child with another woman. So when he was having a baby with someone else, was he sneaking around with 19 yr old Mel in secret? Only the other day she told a half arsed story about them keeping their relationship a secret for months at that time. No wonder!"
---
Her husband looks bored shitless
He looks like he has Stockholm Syndrome! She speaks to him like he's irrelevant and irritating. He speaks to her with respect and she just mocks him, belittles him and jokes about him. It's such a weird relationship.

Last edited:
On yet another Friday night live which lasted hours, Mel explained that when she was at uni she said that she moved back into her mother's house to save money!😳

Somehow that doesn't fit with years of telling anyone who'll listen how bad, how abusive, how traumatising, how awful her home life was!

Many of us went to uni and know how financially difficult it was but still managed to remain independent and live away from home by house sharing, especially if home life was abusive and as traumatising as Mel keeps telling everyone it was.

On yet another Friday night live which lasted hours, Mel explained that when she was at uni she said that she moved back into her mother's house to save money!😳

Somehow that doesn't fit with years of telling anyone who'll listen how bad, how abusive, how traumatising, how awful her home life was!

Many of us went to uni and know how financially difficult it was but still managed to remain independent and live away from home by house sharing, especially if home life was abusive and as traumatising as Mel keeps telling everyone it was.
I didn't go to uni but left home at 16, worked FT & paid rent! I didn't even know about benefits to help my low income. My household was not even as traumatic as hers, there were many issues but not as bad as she portrays hers were. I couldn't go back. I tried once after I'd been attacked but no, I just couldn't do it, lasted 2 nights.

If its that traumatic I'm sorry but no, it doesn't add up.

Also, I just saw this pic....

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
I didn't go to uni but left home at 16, worked FT & paid rent! I didn't even know about benefits to help my low income. My household was not even as traumatic as hers, there were many issues but not as bad as she portrays hers were. I couldn't go back. I tried once after I'd been attacked but no, I just couldn't do it, lasted 2 nights.

If its that traumatic I'm sorry but no, it doesn't add up.

Also, I just saw this pic....
I'm so sorry you were attacked.
I was like you, but I went to uni and never went back home, and so many students work and study and still get good degrees.
I'm guessing students who smoke like Mel don't have as much money though!

Nothing would have made me go back home after I left!

It was a suprise to hear Mel saying she only returned home for money reasons after all the horror stories she has told about home life.

The more videos I see the more everything she says feels exaggerated to suit her narrative.

Reactions: 1
My god she is so condescending and cocky towards her husband, she treats him like he's an imbecile!
They did a fit check earlier and she stands over him like his mother, she pounced on him to fix his collar like a mother would to a child. I half expected her to lick her fingers and do his hair!
He's managed to get to 38 without Mel mothering him! Their relationship dynamic gets weirder and weirder!
Mummy Mel and Baby Andrew

He even said "Thanks Mummy!" 🤮🤮🤮

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7
does her husband never spend time with his kids? he's always sitting in her live looking bored witless

My god she is so condescending and cocky towards her husband, she treats him like he's an imbecile!
They did a fit check earlier and she stands over him like his mother, she pounced on him to fix his collar like a mother would to a child. I half expected her to lick her fingers and do his hair!
He's managed to get to 38 without Mel mothering him! Their relationship dynamic gets weirder and weirder!

The second photo caption “when you realise you’re his sloppy thirds” 😂💀

Those peddlepushers on him 😂

• Haha
I'm so sorry you were attacked.
I was like you, but I went to uni and never went back home, and so many students work and study and still get good degrees.
I'm guessing students who smoke like Mel don't have as much money though!

Nothing would have made me go back home after I left!

It was a suprise to hear Mel saying she only returned home for money reasons after all the horror stories she has told about home life.

The more videos I see the more everything she says feels exaggerated to suit her narrative.
She definitely does, I really think she has convinced herself that it happened that way too. Obviously we can't be sure but she contradicts herself so many times it's ridiculous!!
---

Omg 🤣🤢🤢

No, just no 🤣

• Heart
She definitely does, I really think she has convinced herself that it happened that way too. Obviously we can't be sure but she contradicts herself so many times it's ridiculous!!
---

Omg 🤣🤢🤢

No, just no 🤣
The contradictions from Mel are epic!

She said on a live before , when she was at uni she shared a flat with her now best mate. They became instant friends at freshers week and bonded over there trauma

Hilariously "Mummy Mel" has posted a video of "Daddy Andrew" on Father's Day.

I'm sure his teenage children have done their own thing but Mummy Mel cannot be ignored on Father's Day and has to make herself involved 🤮

Last edited:
Atleast she finally put some clothes on at the weekend for her concert, shame it took for people online to tell her that her camel toe constantly on show in those Simon Cowel jeans and those hideous crop tops were not the one!!!!

I’m starting to think that Mel and her mom sound like two peas in a pod and no doubt ‘clashed’ as she grew because of having similar personalities 🙈 would explain why she went back after uni or expected money from her mom to fix her teeth etc! I have been no contact with my dad for nearly 20 years now and when I had my first child he tried to make contact with me to give my child some money and my reply was, I’d rather be starving living on the street than take money from someone like him, I’m not sure why after everything you have been through you’d willingly move back in with someone you’ve said has abused you your entire life! The contradictions are real with that woman 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 7