Mel @mjbyrnex

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big Mel's clap back is hilarious, a clap back to defend a mucky house, because "it blows her mind" that anyone would comment on what they see online 🤣

Mel is the one who tells us all she's so tired from doing all the air fryer cooking and cleaning 😉 and how she had to grow up in her mother's filthy house 😉

Mel's pissed up video's always reveal more of the true Mel.

Why do I get a sneaky suspicion that Mel's house, filled with bags of greasy charity shop rejects, beer cans on the bedroom floor and an extremely embarrassing living room cat pee carpet, all might be rather smelly 🤪

She cannot afford a new fresh carpet, but they can afford to both smoke and get drunk most weekends! 🫣

(A home filled with love & laughter doesn't have to be a stinky mess! 🤮 There are companies that can come and professionally clean grotty carpets!)

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I assume the people messaging her letting her know she has shown the outside of her house were trying to help her and she’s just come on her TikTok to call them all weird. Nice girl

Reactions: 7
Just seen the drunk, sunburnt, locked out of her own house video, and the state of Mel and the inside of her house 😳
The house she claims to spend an hour cleaning every lunchtime 🤮
How can it look like that when she’s loads of time. I work 12hr shifts and a single mum. My house is spotless.

• Heart
How can it look like that when she’s loads of time. I work 12hr shifts and a single mum. My house is spotless.
Literally this! They have the kids 2/7 days 💀

what’s wrong with buying a secondhand rug to cover it? She said in her live last night that she has savings from all the purposeful more than a minute videos she posts.
If you’ve got time to sit on the floor and film a pointless video about waiting for a video to be shared, you can get off your arse and buy a rug.

she’s full of tit and all she does is sit on her ass, I’ve barely seen her move the past few months.

I’m embarrassed for her. Even drawing on the walls and wallpaper peeling off. Get some paint and be proud of your home. There’s no excuse, I’d be so ashamed.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Mel cannot grasp that the more she shows, the more people will always comment.
She clearly expects everyone to sit quietly and say nothing about her tiktoks 🤣

Hilariously, after getting drunk and showing people how easy it was to break into her house, big Mel says "we have put things in place to stop people breaking into our house" 🤣
What are they going to steal? your second hand Primark sunglasses 🤣🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I get not having loads of money. I don’t have an aesthetically pleasing home. But I reckon they both earn £70-80K a year between them. A lot more than I do. Although he probably pays a lot in child support because he doesn’t have his kids much. She also got a brand new car so where did that money come from? 🤔 A new car for someone who works from home three days a week. I guess she prioritises a car over house improvements - and I mean basic house improvements.
It’s also funny that when she wants to get at us (doesn’t work by the way Mel), she gloats about how much money she makes from TikTok and that we make her more money but as soon as money is mentioned she cries poverty.
She also never differentiates between here and the messages that she receives. We didn’t send those messages to you. 👍🏻

Hilariously, Mel blames the previous owners for her messy home! It's extremely clear from her videos that the previous owners kept a nice clean and tidy home. Mel and her Brady Bunch have decimated the place in the year they have been there! The fact the house is always filled with flies speaks volumes to me! 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Poor Mel in her latest POV video!

Nearly everyone's failed her! Parents, CAMHS, Samaritans, Therapists, Crisis Team, Doctors, Social Services...
Everything is everybody else's fault and Mel is just an innocent victim in her life! 🙄🫣😉

Thank goodness Mel is not on tiktok to help others & signpost them to get help, because there is no one who can help according to Mel!

But as Mel's step son tells everyone, she's all about helping others, so here's to NOT seeking professional help from any agencies and here's to sitting on tiktok multiple times a day obsessing about your past, throwing your entire family under the bus and mocking & belittling any professional help.

Follow Mel so you too can have a smelly cat pee home/ carpet and have such calm, well adjusted🤣, robust mental health 🤣 & obsess about your past just like Mel 😉 NOT!

Those role plays she does make me cringe inside out 🤢 what is she trying to achieve? They make her look unhinged. Even more so than usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Mel's narcissistic mode activated today, she lists all the comments about her appearance BUT between each comment she focuses the camera back on herself and that "narcissistic stare" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Mel's obsession with her mother continues and it got me thinking. As Mel says her mother is deaf, I imagine her mum's ability to communicate via phone & social media is an excellent way for her to communicate with people.

In this crazy world that we live in, where Mel ignores her whole family on one hand, but over shares to dozens of complete strangers on the other, I wonder if Mel's mum has set up a fake profile with a picture etc and she actually chats to Mel in her comments? Meaning that when Mel goes live she has absolutely no idea that she's actually talking to her mum? It might be her mother's way of keeping in touch with Mel and actually speaking to her, all be it disguised as a loyal follower?

Who knows! Mel is obsessed with her so why wouldn't she be obsessed with Mel?
As Mel keeps reminding us, social media allows all sorts of people to hide behind fake profiles and say and do whatever they please. Who knows hey 🤣

Reactions: 1
Hilariously, Mel blames the previous owners for her messy home! It's extremely clear from her videos that the previous owners kept a nice clean and tidy home. Mel and her Brady Bunch have decimated the place in the year they have been there! The fact the house is always filled with flies speaks volumes to me! 🤮
ALWAYS someone else’s fault NEVER Mel’s 👀

• Heart
The Mel Show is like a comedy of errors!
Mel begging her followers to tell her their private stories so Mel can role play and act out their stories aswell as her own! 😳

And the best bit... Mel will use discretion!!! 🤣
Does she know what discretion even means!? 😱

The woman who intentionally causes offence & reveals confidential information on a daily basis, wants strangers to trust her with their life stories!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Mel begging her followers to tell her their private stories so Mel can role play and act out their stories aswell as her own! 😳

The woman who intentionally causes offence & reveals confidential information on a daily basis, wants strangers to trust her with their life stories!
What on earth 😂😂😂😂😂😂 she’s trying everything to keep herself relevant! She’s had 20 plus years of abuse hasn’t she surely she’s got enough material to do her little acting scenes why does she need others stories 🤔

Love how she will happily post the comments of what’s said about her on here but she won’t comment on the bullying she caused to that lady that’s been commented on here, sorry can’t remember who’s friend it is on here but it’s funny how she’s clearly ignored all of that!

• Heart

It seems very arrogant to think that she can act out a situation that she wasn’t present for. She obviously thinks that she has been through everything there is possible to go through - which she hasn’t.
Running out of tit content Mel?! You are like a broken record!

Thankfully the broken record that is Mel is now getting less than 10 comments a day! Proving to me that people only follow her for her car crash family drama posts!
People are certainly not following her because they want a lecture from Mel, as in today's video, for mentioning how she has literally doubled in size and now clearly weighs more than her husband. (Fact not judgement)
A husband/ man who looks well and truly emasculated by Mel in every respect! 🫣

Last edited:
I caught the back end of last night live where Mel explained she's always known she was bisexual because she used to sneak off to the toilet in JUNIOR SCHOOL and kiss another girl in the toilets! She then said that "she got bullied out of school because everyone was calling her a lesbian" (blaming everyone else's usual)

Is this woman for real!!! 🤬🤬🤬

She allegedly designs a safe space for sexual abuse and trauma survivors to come together and on top of everything else she's said and done she openly ADMITS TO KISSING A CHILD so often at junior school that she was labelled a lesbian! WTAF!🤬🤬🤬

Mel knew what she was doing was wrong as she wouldn't have sneaked off to the toilet to kiss a child in secret at breaks and lunchtimes!!!

Children at junior school are below 11 years old!!!!!!!!!

There is a name for people who sneak off to toilets and kiss children Mel!!! 🤬🤬🤬

Look at her husband's reaction to her latest bombshell!!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Fascinating how the actual law on child sexual abuse can be bent to suit some people's narrative.

@Bbang I see that your friend is getting called out again towards the end of today's troll video again.

• Wow
Fascinating how the actual law on child sexual abuse can be bent to suit some people's narrative.

@Bbang I see that your friend is getting called out again towards the end of today's troll video again.
I’ll have to unblock her and go screen record it. Honestly why can’t she just bleeping leave her alone? She’s done enough damage.

News flash Mel when you don’t do you research and invite 30k people to pass comment and opinion on someone that you don’t know. Based on a bogus claim made by a gf of 8 weeks. Then laugh and refuse to delete the videos and hate comments, despite being asked to repeatedly. Yes that DOES make you complicit when you are made aware of what your followers have done and what the truth is. And instead of correcting your mistake, you choose to ignore this not only leaving the videos up but making more mocking the horrific effect you’ve had on multiple peoples lives.

You are not innocent in this.

• Heart
I’ll have to unblock her and go screen record it. Honestly why can’t she just bleeping leave her alone? She’s done enough damage.

News flash Mel when you don’t do you research and invite 30k people to pass comment and opinion on someone that you don’t know. Based on a bogus claim made by a gf of 8 weeks. Then laugh and refuse to delete the videos and hate comments, despite being asked to repeatedly. Yes that DOES make you complicit when you are made aware of what your followers have done and what the truth is. And instead of correcting your mistake, you choose to ignore this not only leaving the videos up but making more mocking the horrific effect you’ve had on multiple peoples lives.

You are not innocent in this.
Can I ask what actually happened between Mel and your friend? I know that you have already said but I was confused because it seemed a bit convoluted. Apart from it being something to do with an ex partner.