Mel @mjbyrnex

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just joined her live and duck me I was bored. Only on it for 2 minutes bad think I lost a couple of brain cells and he looked bored shitless as well
😂😂😂 I don’t know how people sit through her lives or videos tbh she’s boring as duck!!! He never looks interested, when I scroll and come across her lives he’s always just sat there staring at the comments whilst she’s harping on about herself 🥱 no wander she’s only got one friend, they probably all fall asleep as soon as she opens her beak 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I caught part of her live on Thursday. I think someone had asked her if it is helpful to keep talking about her trauma because they don’t find it helpful and have left it in the past. She was quite defensive and still thinks that people not talking about their trauma on TikTok are not talking about it. She was saying that she has built a community blah blah blah. A community is not one person doing all of the talking Mel. You should also be open to being challenged and considering other points of view without getting defensive. She also said that filming and editing her TikToks is only an hour out of her day and then she doesn’t think or talk about her trauma - apart from the three hours she spent on live. I think it was three hours. I was doing stuff in between looking at TikTok! Either way, she must have made a fortune from the gifts. It’s becoming a case of do not feed the narcissist.
There is also another woman on TikTok who talks about having a narcissistic mother. She was live on Wednesday. I had seen her videos months before Mel appeared. The difference is that this woman is in therapy and just talks about it in a rational and informative manner. She said that she has challenged people in her comments etc. So different to the ego Mel.

Reactions: 2
Why would you estrange yourself from your family only to think & talk about them multiple times a day? Mel deliberately keeps them in her present for money imo. She's clearly never tried living her life with them clearly in the past, because if she had they'd be the last people she'd mention every day!

In life if people hurt you, you get them out of your life, have therapy if required and you move on. Yes you talk about them and their impact when it comes up, but multiple times a day, everyday, 4 years after you left them behind is screaming move on!!!!

It's only Mel who's desperate to normalise her obsessed behaviour re her ex family.

I'm estranged from family members following multiple traumas & having had therapy, group therapy, read books, chatted to my partner & friends about said estranged family members in the past, the estranged family members are well and truly in my past. My life is so much better with them not in it and no amount of money would make me want to drag those people into my present life!

People who split from long term partners don't spend their new life talking about their ex partners multiple times a day 4 yrs after leaving them! It's only Mel who thinks what she's doing is normal and I think it's purely for money. No one goes to so much effort to move on from anyone only to go online 3x a day and talk about them 4 years after they were left behind!!! 🤪

If her mother is the narcissist she says she is she will absolutely love the fact Mel is so obsessed with her, she will love the attention Mel willingly gives her everyday. So many people are estranged from ex family members and have moved on and left them in the past where they belong. It's Mel who clearly needs the money she earns from tiktok who rebuffs anyone who says why doesn't she move on. She is one very very weird woman that is for sure.

Reactions: 1
These types of videos are the same as the ones of ‘creators’ crying into the camera! The absolute cringe of staring off into the distance to only then break character, fetch your phone to check things look ok before deciding to cut the recording 🫠🫠🫠 how are they not embarrassed by posting this type of stuff 🤢🤢

Attachments

These types of videos are the same as the ones of ‘creators’ crying into the camera! The absolute cringe of staring off into the distance to only then break character, fetch your phone to check things look ok before deciding to cut the recording 🫠🫠🫠 how are they not embarrassed by posting this type of stuff 🤢🤢
Getting a bit sick of seeing her cameltoe now.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What I don’t get about her outfits is that she wears high waisted jeans with crop tops. It has been bugging me, but it just looks strange. Very Simon Cowell. I don’t care what she wears, but I wouldn’t wear a crop top. It’s not warm enough for a start!

• Haha
Mel dresses like she is at least decade younger than she actually is, she also dresses like she is many stones smaller than she actually is. Nothing suits or fits her as she buys clothes for a much younger smaller teenage Mel, when the reality is she's a 30 yr old woman who's fashion choices make her look ridiculous! It's clear she doesn't know how to dress for her new size.
The tight cropped vest tops that stretch to within an inch of their life over her boobs and stomach being a case in point! 🫣😳

I'm sure she'll blame her fashion choices, or lack of, on her estranged family, as she blames anyone but herself for everything!

Just like her behaviour online, nobody in her life seems to be able to speak out and have an open and honest conversation with her that she's behaving inappropriately online or that she's well outgrown many of her clothes. I guess they opt for an easy life rather than face the wrath of Mel who clearly can give her opinions everyday but 100% cannot take anyone else's.

What I don’t get about her outfits is that she wears high waisted jeans with crop tops. It has been bugging me, but it just looks strange. Very Simon Cowell. I don’t care what she wears, but I wouldn’t wear a crop top. It’s not warm enough for a start!
She gets all her clothes from the charity shop so I think she has lack of options size once hence her clothes all being a few sizes to small! She needs to shop around a bit more because she looks ridiculous most of the time! She’s quite butch/masculine looking so the crop tops just do not suits her body at all and then high waisted jeans giving her camel toe 🤢 not sure who she’s trying to ‘influence’ showing her outfits!

• Haha
She gets all her clothes from the charity shop so I think she has lack of options size once hence her clothes all being a few sizes to small! She needs to shop around a bit more because she looks ridiculous most of the time! She’s quite butch/masculine looking so the crop tops just do not suits her body at all and then high waisted jeans giving her camel toe 🤢 not sure who she’s trying to ‘influence’ showing her outfits!
It's the second hand grease stained clothes that give me the ick! Your own grease stained clothes are one thing but wearing someone else's second hand grease stains is 🤮🤮🤮
Today's cream hoodie had loads of old grease stains 🫣
Everything she wears looks grubby!

• Sick
Don’t really understand that inheritance clip about her mum at all. Didn’t her mum spend money on her and her husband to go away? She’s made out she got nothing, when she could have said no to the holiday and put that money towards her teeth.

Also, what kids get their grandparents inheritance? 😂

She’s quite a big girl now, and I don’t think she knows how to dress for her size.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She's aged 30, she's 6ft tall and 17 stone I think she said, she dresses like she's aged 18 and 10 stone!

And whats with her regularly lifting her top up and flashing her belly and flabby bits?! She did it on her tiktok about using filers, she did it yesterday and she did it on today's live?
It's another aspect to Mel's attention seeking behaviour imo, lifting your top up and flashing is something children or drunk women do, its bizarre to see a 30yr old woman who's making family tea do it. She really is so desperate for any attention!

Mel dresses like she is at least decade younger than she actually is, she also dresses like she is many stones smaller than she actually is. Nothing suits or fits her as she buys clothes for a much younger smaller teenage Mel, when the reality is she's a 30 yr old woman who's fashion choices make her look ridiculous! It's clear she doesn't know how to dress for her new size.
The tight cropped vest tops that stretch to within an inch of their life over her boobs and stomach being a case in point! 🫣😳

I'm sure she'll blame her fashion choices, or lack of, on her estranged family, as she blames anyone but herself for everything!

Just like her behaviour online, nobody in her life seems to be able to speak out and have an open and honest conversation with her that she's behaving inappropriately online or that she's well outgrown many of her clothes. I guess they opt for an easy life rather than face the wrath of Mel who clearly can give her opinions everyday but 100% cannot take anyone else's.
I think it’s a case of her putting on a fair bit of weight and still being in the mindset she’s a size 8.

Reactions: 6
She’d look really nice in a wrap dress or a nice a line midi skirt with a vest tucked in.
The crop tops and high waisted jean combo just doesn’t do her any favours, she dresses like my 13 yo!

• Haha
I think it’s a case of her putting on a fair bit of weight and still being in the mindset she’s a size 8.
Literally this. She reminds me of how I was after I gave birth 😂 however, I was a lot more aware.

No shame in wearing what you want, but she looks so uncomfortable and could look so much better if she wore a bigger size.

It's the second hand grease stained clothes that give me the ick! Your own grease stained clothes are one thing but wearing someone else's second hand grease stains is 🤮🤮🤮
Today's cream hoodie had loads of old grease stains 🫣
Everything she wears looks grubby!
That’s what you get for buying second hand primark stuff from a charity shop! Nothing wrong with primark but it’s fit for the bin after a few wears let alone buying it second hand! Her husband is the same though they both dress like they’re 13, maybe they wear the step kids clothes whilst they’re not there during the week cus they both look ridiculous!

• Heart
Today's "period" tiktok demonstrates how crass, rude, vulgar, disgusting and crude Mel is!!!

Nobody needs to know the intimate details of her monthly period! 🫣🤮

Someone I once knew described someone else as "rough as arseholes" and I thought it was an awful way to describe someone, that was until I saw Mel's tiktoks! She is the person that description fits! The description certainly fits her better than any of her ill fitting t-shirts!

She apologised for having a whinge despite actually whining and whinging everyday! 🙄

What an odious insufferable person she is! It's absolutely no wonder she has no friends! She is embarrassing on every level! She has a potty mouth, she looks grubby and all she has to talk about is her past, what a catch she is NOT! 🤮🫣🤮🫣🤮🫣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Literally this. She reminds me of how I was after I gave birth 😂 however, I was a lot more aware.

No shame in wearing what you want, but she looks so uncomfortable and could look so much better if she wore a bigger size.
We’ve all been there (and I don’t even have kids) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’d look really nice in a wrap dress or a nice a line midi skirt with a vest tucked in.
The crop tops and high waisted jean combo just doesn’t do her any favours, she dresses like my 13 yo!
Mel dresses and acts like a 13 yr old, and when I've seen her lives, most of the people in the live seem very young, very emotional and many are seeking advice from Mel! 🫣😳

Mel said earlier she’s been contacted by a reporter to do an article regarding trolling! She came on a lunchtime live to ask the advice of her followers if she should do it because if she does her article will be sold to newspapers that she doesn’t like (no doubt the sun) so she was conflicted of if she should do it or not 😅😅 what an absolute tool thinking she’s special asking her for an interview, has she not seen the turmoil these newspapers cause to people and she’s considering doing a story with them (that they’ll no doubt spin to make her look bad)

The cogs started turning when her own mod said that these newspapers are the biggest bullies going to which she agreed 😅😅

• Haha