Mel @mjbyrnex

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m referring to the paragraph about other people having it worse. Lots of people had it worse than I did. 🤷🏼‍♀️
I understand the anger about her not specifying the type of sexual abuse.
I’m referring to this - 👇🏻

‘Many abused children were raped in their home for years, regularly beaten, underfed, removed from their homes, placed in care and or foster care, constantly shouted and sworn at instead of spoken to, disciplined physically, burnt with cigarettes, given alcohol to make them sleep, regularly shaken and thrown by adults, had years of veneral diseases as children, made to sleep in dirty flea ridden beds, made to wear unhygienic clothing and underwear, left scared, hungry and thirsty home alone when under age most nights. Some were passed around like rag dolls, some had to have reconstructive surgery to repair where small children were raped. I could go on...

Mel needs to get some perspective, ok she alleges her childhood wasn't the best. Thank god it wasn't like many other children's! She never even acknowledges that many of her followers will have suffered far worse than she did as she is a stuck record repeating her childhood over and over to many people who think she got off lightly! When people do ask her for help she has no idea what to say each time they ask. She's pathetic absolutely pathetic. She cannot even signpost people to places as she's criticised them all in her woe is Mel rants’
I think it’s a matter of personal perspective, I don’t read this as being dismissive of Mels childhood.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Mel's labels on herself, she says she is/has...

Intrusive thoughts
Paedophilia Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
Anxiety
Fear of being sick / Emetophobia
Abuse victim
Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Fear of being alone /Autophobia
Narcissistic mother
Generalised Anxiety Disorder
Mental breakdown
Is drawn to negativity
A Victim
Fear of illness /Hypochondria
Panic attacks
Estranged from family
Sexually abused
Emotionally abused
Fear of death / Thanatophobia
Trauma bonding
Health Anxiety
Loneliness
People pleaser
Irrational fear of cows / Bovinophobia
Severe anxiety
Low self worth
Narcissistic abuse
Regular meltdowns
Childhood trauma
Chronic oversharer
Fear of flying / Aerophobia

🫣😳🫣😳

The bit missing off the bottom of my last post was -

"If a person is a narcissist, or they are inadequate, they often end up sharing everything that comes to mind to make sure they are heard. Too much self-validation overpowers their ability to self regulate"

Not obsessed, just determined to call out a woman who uses alleged sexual abuse to become famous and sell more tat.
Apparently people who work nightshifts aren't allowed breaks, who knew! As for addicted, let me screenshot how much time I've spent online in the past 24hours. How long has Mel spent online in the past 24hours?

Attachments

Reactions: 1
The bit missing off the bottom of my last post was -

"If a person is a narcissist, or they are inadequate, they often end up sharing everything that comes to mind to make sure they are heard. Too much self-validation overpowers their ability to self regulate"

Not obsessed, just determined to call out a woman who uses alleged sexual abuse to become famous and sell more tat.
Apparently people who work nightshifts aren't allowed breaks, who knew! As for addicted, let me screenshot how much time I've spent online in the past 24hours. How long has Mel spent online in the past 24hours?
It was all a reach! You didn’t name patients, you just listed the things that you have seen. It’s also rich coming from someone who spends all day making TikToks when they should be working and was warned for doing lives whilst they should be working.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She’s not all there 🙈🙈 surely that video just shows that she’s the obsessed one constantly checking here 🥴🥴 also, has she duck got an open investigation to do with tattle 😂😂😂😂😂😂 love how she drops that in a few times to try and scare people off from talking on here! No one on here has given out any of her personal information so I’m not quite sure what police investigation she has involving tattle, she’s actually full of shite!

She’s just annoyed that it’s being called out that the husband clearly took advantage of a YOUNG, vulnerable woman whilst he was bouncing back and forth having babies between two women so she’s deflecting and trying to garner sympathy yet again knowing her followers will be reading here and catching onto the truth!

• Haha
It was all a reach! You didn’t name patients, you just listed the things that you have seen. It’s also rich coming from someone who spends all day making TikToks when they should be working and was warned for doing lives whilst they should be working.
Absolutely! An addicted person would be someone who when they work from home they film themselves before work, during work, on their lunch break, afterwork and all into the evening when their husband gets home until bedtime.
Plus when working in an office some days an addicted person would film themselves before work, on their lunch break for an hour, when cooking tea at home after work, when relaxing on the sofa until bedtime.
On a weekend an addicted person would film themselves in their bathroom, when cooking food, when out relaxing with their family, as soon as their family go home they are back to filming. And then the cycle of addiction repeats.

Gaslighting me is ironic when you are as addicted to looking at their phone and filming themselves as Mel is every single day 🤣

Re the police, she was addicted to checking here constantly, long long before she rang the Police agaaaaain. 🤣

• Haha
Absolutely! An addicted person would be someone who when they work from home they film themselves before work, during work, on their lunch break, afterwork and all into the evening when their husband gets home until bedtime.
Plus when working in an office some days an addicted person would film themselves before work, on their lunch break for an hour, when cooking tea at home after work, when relaxing on the sofa until bedtime.
On a weekend an addicted person would film themselves in their bathroom, when cooking food, when out relaxing with their family, as soon as their family go home they are back to filming. And then the sycle of addiction repeats.

Gaslighting me is ironic when you are as addicted to looking at their phone and filming themselves as Mel is every single day 🤣
THISSSSS 😂😂

• Haha
Is she still doing those horrendous ‘fit checks’ with her too tight crop tops and seam bursting jeans ?
And dragging her husband in to do the same like he’s being held to ransom?

• Haha
Is she still doing those horrendous ‘fit checks’ with her too tight crop tops and seam bursting jeans ?
And dragging her husband in to do the same like he’s being held to ransom?
She sure is 🤣
Her husband looks to me like he's permanently suffering from Stockholm syndrome 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Swear she actually believes her own lies aswell 😅😅 imagine the police sat there scouring her thread to see who they can arrest 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Swear she actually believes her own lies aswell 😅😅 imagine the police sat there scouring her thread to see who they can arrest 🤦🏻‍♀️
The only person who said where Mel actually lives was her husband on his open public Facebook profile 😉 a man who cannot comprehend the term "social networking"

The only person who said where Mel actually lives was her husband on his open public Facebook profile 😉 a man who cannot comprehend the term "social networking"
Exactly this and herself when she posted a photo on her doorstep with her door number on full show 😅😅

• Haha
Exactly this and herself when she posted a photo on her doorstep with her door number on full show 😅😅
Exactly! Then yesterday she shares they are going away for 3 days! Burglars paradise! well it is if Mooslover Leggings are your thing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can anyone send screenshots for those of us blocked. It’s Monday morning and I need a giggle 🤭