Mel @mjbyrnex

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you reflect on the past few days it's hard to know what part of Mel behaviour was worst. I think the top of the Mels crazy list is a joint 1st for me...

The fact that Mel shared the private feelings of her stepdaughter’s odyssey into her sexuality on Twitter long before her tiktok soap opera shows how little she valued /values her stepdaughter’s privacy and she did so before tiktok oversharing began. What kind of monster deliberately outs her step child's private sexuality thoughts on social media?
Equal 1st is the cocky comment about riding her husbands face during sex which she shared on a live that attracted loads of new people, including her stepson who was on the live also.
Bearing in mind the issues of the night involved children and alleged sexual abuse why does Mel often bring her sex life and her smutiness into it?

Mels own behaviour seems to always lead to drama, why is nobody that allegedly loves her talking to her and trying to help her understand how much damage she is doing to herself her family and her reputation, as she clearly has zero self awareness to realise it herself. This woman has a job yet despite that she is promoting herself like an absolute narcissistic nut case online.

One things for sure, Mels authentic self has definitely reared it's very ugly head in the past few days. Her attention seeking "I'm taking a break but don't worry about me" post clearly demonstrates her manipulation skills as we know she's going on a planned visit to see her friend.

Mel has again shown how untrustworthy she is with private and sensitive family information and her crass, vile, disgusting sex talk live online infront of vulnerable abuse survivors and her stepson, proves how she's totally lost her moral compass to the point it cannot be recalibrated!

It's wishful thinking on my part to hope Mel goes away and stays away but sadly the allure of tiktok money is too powerful for Skanky Manky Mel. Thankfully her antics are enabling more and more people to start calling her out. Her family don't need to do anything to make her look foolish as she's doing a perfect job of doing it herself.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Caught a recent video from her where she ends with something about narcissists never shutting up and always turning it on others. Irony is not lost on her.
Always freaks me out how much her backgrounds look like a house I lived in. Which was owned by a total narcissist.
I fully agree with the person who said one minute she was shutting down people who commented with their stories and then once she realised it boosted her engagement figures she changed her tune.

Reactions: 4
Thought she was having a break from TikTok. Didn’t she announce her epic flounce from the app? 😂 Lasted maybe a day lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My reflection on the root cause of how it was possible for any followers to bring Mels step children into discussions recently =

Firstly Mel chose to monetise her private life on social media inc her step children, as she talked specifically about about step families for months.
Then, both Mel and her husband shared pictures and names of the children on public SOCIAL media platforms open for all to see.
Then, Mel created drama by criticism g her step Children's Mothers.
Then, Mel PUBLICLY shared the childrens private thoughts about their sexuality online.

Once you monetise your whole life on social media and you actively encourage people to follow you so you make more money, you are exceptionally nieve to assume people won't also look at your other social media platforms. It's how social media works!

Mel & her husband appear to not comprehend how social media works. It's like buying a new house, inviting people to see the new house, but expecting everyone to only view one room? When people have come to see the whole house.

Mel and her husband have totally and utterly brought recent events on themselves, but instead of self reflecting on how THEY allowed their children to become public entities by sharing their private pictures, their names, their thoughts and their words online, they doubled down and tried to blame everyone else as usual.

Mel constantly talks about, screenshotting other people's posts BUT finds it bizarre when other people screenshot her posts!
Make it make sense 🙄

If you want people to "mind their own business" don't monetise yours and your childrens private life, don't share their names, pictures and thoughts online, and don't talk publicly about riding their father's face during sex when you know that his child is watching you, because funnily enough thats called drama and people love to watch drama! Something Mel the DRAMA graduate knows full well!

Reactions: 7
One of the most common signs of a narcissist is a constant need for praise and admiration. Narcissists need to feel validation from others and often exaggerate their accomplishments for recognition. Today was a perfect example, Mel filming herself buying and wrapping gifts AND another video baking a cake and a video to summise the two narcissistic gift videos 🙄
3 VIDEOS just to get 3x worth of praise!

She desperately needs to exaggerate her behaviour & to feel appreciated which boosts her ego.
Mel cannot miss an opportunity to show what a wonderfully wonderful person Mel is 🤣

Something we all do once a year is buy birthday presents for people we love. Mel HAS to film it like she is uniquely kind, to show what a wonderful selfless person Mel is 🙄
It is so transparent that the mother in law videos are about Mel showing off her need for recognition AND more importantly they are to rub it in her mother's nose that Mel has a new mum to buy gifts for. There is an agenda behind everything Mel does. An absolute narcissist through and through.
Pathetic Mel, Absolutely Pathetic.

Reactions: 5
Yeah she took a break - for about 12 hours not 48. She spent time with the family which for Mel is filming and taking pictures of everything for content! She was never going to take a real break because she will fall off the algorithm if her account is inactive.
Also if she supposedly doesn’t think or talk about her trauma outside of TikTok, why is she requesting all of this information from the past? It’s not going to tell her what she doesn’t remember. It will be a professionals perspective of what happened. Therapy is the best place to start to remember those things. She also implied that the organisations who couldn’t provide the information were withholding something deliberately.

Reactions: 5
Yeah she took a break - for about 12 hours not 48. She spent time with the family which for Mel is filming and taking pictures of everything for content! She was never going to take a real break because she will fall off the algorithm if her account is inactive.
Also if she supposedly doesn’t think or talk about her trauma outside of TikTok, why is she requesting all of this information from the past? It’s not going to tell her what she doesn’t remember. It will be a professionals perspective of what happened. Therapy is the best place to start to remember those things. She also implied that the organisations who couldn’t provide the information were withholding something deliberately.
"Also if she supposedly doesn’t think or talk about her trauma outside of TikTok, why is she requesting all of this information from the past?"
Excellent question! @MsGilmore
I had to laugh when she said she doesn't think about her trauma when not on tiktok! The only person who believes that is Mel. She chooses to smother herself and her life in her past! Tiktok is just a method for her to make money from!

Reactions: 2
Out comes narc video number 4 because 1 is never enough for a narcissist desperate to convey their greatness! 😳

Mels ode to her mother in laws greatness includes, all but 2 pictures INCLUDING Mel the narcissist, Mel just cannot not be the centre of attention even for someone else's birthday 🤣

Mels ode to her mother in law is Totally Designed to keep hurting her own mother.

I'd hate to be celebrated so publicly knowing the post about me had such a clear ulterior motive.

The real Mel is a nasty vindictive piece of work.

Reactions: 3
Had a lovely bank holiday with family and came back to see she actually didn’t take any time away from tik tok over the weekend like the sympathy post claimed on Friday 🥴🥴 what an absolute saddo! She definitely knows her interaction on there is very low and being away from it she defo will be just forgotten about!

The super small clothes she wears makes her look so butch and mannish next to her husband too and it doesn’t help when she opens her gob and that voice comes out 🙉

• Heart
Following the wise words from the dead grandmother video, I bet the dead grandmother didn't tell Mel to humiliate herself and her legacy/her whole family, multiple times a day!

As for the "never let them silence you" Im sure after telling the same story day after day, year after year even the dead grandmother would be advising Mel to focus on her future rather than her past!

Following the wise words from the dead grandmother video, I bet the dead grandmother didn't tell Mel to humiliate herself and her legacy/her whole family, multiple times a day!

As for the "never let them silence you" Im sure after telling the same story day after day, year after year even the dead grandmother would be advising Mel to focus on her future rather than her past!
Honestly who’s silencing her when she’s sat doing 10 minute videos 🥴🥴 does anyone actually ever make it to the end of her videos? No wander her interaction in her comments are so low, her voice is so boring!

Also, if her grandmother told her to be strong and to not be silent why didn’t she do anything to help whilst alive? I know it’s been asked before but why on earth would she leave her in that situation knowing it was bad enough to leave lasting trauma!

The drama may well have been happening anyway Mel, but you are still retraumatising yourself, your stepdaughter was targeted and you’re trying to dress up your way of making money from others. Find a good therapist and make some friends.

Toxic narcissistic Mel LOVES to find words and fit her behaviour to match them.
Today it's trauma bonding🤣
Shes saying its her mother's fault she never left home! She blames everything on somebody else and takes zero accountability for her actions. Mel is such a toxic narcissist and thankfully it's getting easier and easier for others to see straight through her toxic behaviour.

I thought Mel said it was all about helping that one person who needs her help 🤣🤥

Don't make us laugh Mel! 🤣🤥

It's all about views, followers and money to Mel otherwise why would she be so disheartened by a few days of reduced views! 🤣🤥
It wasn’t even 48 hours though! I think people have heard it all before Mel. 😴

• Haha
Mel is like a hamster in a wheel, same stuff, different day 🙄
Plus, most people are only following her for the car crash drama content, they aren't interested in her mundane repetitive stuff, as can be seen in her numbers on previous videos.

I thought Mel said it was all about helping that one person who needs her help 🤣🤥

Don't make us laugh Mel! 🤣🤥

It's all about views, followers and money to Mel otherwise why would she be so disheartened by a few days of reduced views! 🤣🤥
Her views and engagement had fallen off a cliff before her non-existent break anyway, nice try to blame something other than yourself for why people are switching off 🤣

So much for the ‘even if I only help one person that’s good enough for me’. Liar.

• Heart
Her views and engagement had fallen off a cliff before her non-existent break anyway, nice try to blame something other than yourself for why people are switching off 🤣

So much for the ‘even if I only help one person that’s good enough for me’. Liar.
100% 👍 @Bricktop1

Mels comments range from 10 to 150 people commenting, often under 100, which is around 0.3%, they've been this poor for a while and definitely nothing to do with her day off.

Desperate videos incoming!

Attachments

My engagements better and I video myself doing couch to 5k or baking a cake lmao.

• Haha