Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

danbamdan

Thon is a fucking header… running about in a coach jacket from she was a “coach” for 5 mins. Like your 8yr old finding insignificant shite when cleaning their room 💀

she’s mentally challenged for sure…
---

Thon is a fucking header… running about in a coach jacket from she was a “coach” for 5 mins. Like your 8yr old finding insignificant shite when cleaning their room 💀

she’s mentally challenged for sure…

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2

danbamdan

@danbamdan you know her?

Is that in the video? I don't want to watch it 🙈

I saw the clip you posted earlier, she doesn't like warm things in her mouth? What's she talking about, the dick. Does she live on ice cream then? 🙄
No I don’t know her personally. Im going off everything she puts out there publically.

I know people that know her, she’s a glorified whore. She has been hoeing about for many years and has broken up marriages.

Nothing has been a good review from local gossip… dangerous wee girl.

Clearly talking about semen in her mouth, she’s rotten… the guy beside her looks really uncomfortable 🫠😂

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
bloody twitter is very accessible to children/teens. Snaps of her giving blowjobs and a video on twitter of her shagging away and moaning… like the first thing on my sisters feed, was fit to show me! Think she would be more worried about her kids being exposed to that shite!! They will have hell growing up in later primary and secondary. It’s diabolical.
Yes I had the misfortune to witness what goes on twitter. Secondary will be a nightmare for them.

danbamdan

LOL what did I say… single girl sits like a spare part while her BF meets the lads for the football sesh… “the lads are all good craic didn’t get our bf gf time and now hungover for our rip together today, don’t even want to look at drink” 💀🫣

grow up and have some wit! If he thought enough of you he would be booking the nights away for one and for two he wouldn’t get full drunk and ruin the night away YOU BOOKED ONCE AGAIN over a few beers with his mates… you where only there cause you’re feard of missing out! 🤣

Girl needs to understand she’s an afterthought

danbamdan

well sure what do I know you might like that sort of stuff

😂🤣
---
And I couldn’t see it because I didn’t have my DOB on my profile
Awk now! Fs 🤣🤮

Need give your head a wobble ya nutter 😂

Imagine asking people are they paying for the shit when the whole debate is the disgust of it… 🤣😂

Next time make sure your settings are right on your own end instead of suggesting people are “into” thon shite… just say soz my mistake, don’t be a knob 😂

Bit silly there suzi and don’t accuse people of paying to be “into” that sort of thing… we are all disgusted in it - wise up 🤮🤣🥴
---
Sure wasn’t she on the Shane Todd podcast and saying she didn’t like licking out women wants more dick 😂

Testament to the fact that she is prostituting herself to the highest bidder!
Do anything for money and the views!
Yep she did say that… I’m your bang on. It’s just prostitution 🤮

Last edited:

danbamdan

Being black Irish means that you are descended from survivors of the Spanish armada that sank of the coast in the 15 or 1600's.
I'm considered black Irish going by ancestry dna. I do have very dark eyes, dark hair and olive skin.
I have heard of this term before her saying it but I don’t know if she has a clue what she’s waffling about, she deffo black fishing like 🫠

she’s never mentioned the Andy run thing… wonder is there trouble is “paradise” maybe dumped her for some muscle man💀😂

Grifty Mc

VIP Member
what In the crack den is that Cathy Young girl?!! Just looked on her page… drugged up looking tramp 💀
---

Holy fuck… what the hell did I just read 😲😲

She looks dreadful. Drugs are a scourge. This is the first I heard the link to DP!

Sadsuzi

VIP Member
Well I was thinking Cross and Passion Collage I know her Brother went there
I don’t think there is Nuns there maybe 30 years ago but not Now
I do know they are very big with shared education and pair up with the High School across the road

danbamdan

LOL what did I say… single girl sits like a spare part while her BF meets the lads for the football sesh… “the lads are all good craic didn’t get our bf gf time and now hungover for our rip together today, don’t even want to look at drink” 💀🫣

grow up and have some wit! If he thought enough of you he would be booking the nights away for one and for two he wouldn’t get full drunk and ruin the night away YOU BOOKED ONCE AGAIN over a few beers with his mates… you where only there cause you’re feard of missing out! 🤣

Girl needs to understand she’s an afterthought
*WRONG THREAD WONT ALLOW ME TO DELETE*

Apologies ladies, won’t let me remove this and page kept glitching when trying to upload this to NI Influencers thread, don’t understand how ended up on this thread

• Haha

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
I really do not know how she can post them pictures on x/twitter and how they allow it ,God Love them poor children having to deal with this and it won’t go away ,Imagine your father on twitter coming across a picture off his daughter with an 🍆up her 💍😑
I know the curiosity got the better of me and I looked up that guy that tagged her, I can't understand how he gets away with posting stuff! to me OF is different as you have to pay, he's showing his stuff for free, well short parts of it, all different women, there must be thousands at this game.

• Sad

danbamdan

She pisses me off that much I decided to scroll back through the insta of the girl who did her dreds and there was a wee pic of her lurking back in 2021 and I don’t recognise her at all! What has she had done since then? Cos her face is totally different
fucking hell her whole face is completely different? What has she done? 🫤
---
Omfg… imagine thon stripping off on ballycastle strand while you’re out on your dog walk?! Wtf is wrong with that trollop prob making “content” 🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick