MeghanONeill Thon has had the braincells bucked outa her.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a slabber.

I've still my doubts about that car - no way could she be sailing about with it not road legal.

Reactions: 3
I’m sure iconic bronze is selling out with a sex worker as an ambassador. That’s just what I’d want my daughter to use. She’s such a fab role model! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You can just check all online, it’s not MOT or taxed but is showing as insured on MID.
Yep it’s all online. Know plenty of fly useless lumps locally that haven’t taxed or MOTd car in years. Turns me when the rest of us paying over the odds.

Also she might have insurance but it’s void if she tries to use it as it’s only legal if has all the certs with policies 🫣

Yep it’s all online. Know plenty of fly useless lumps locally that haven’t taxed or MOTd car in years. Turns me when the rest of us paying over the odds.

Also she might have insurance but it’s void if she tries to use it as it’s only legal if has all the certs with policies 🫣
You'd think when she's making that much money baring her arse she'd be well able to afford it.

Reactions: 2
You'd think when she's making that much money baring her arse she'd be well able to afford it.

I think she has to be full of shite, if you had that money you wouldn’t be wearing kids clothes off SHEIN and rolling round your back yard for clout.

Think she’s mentally bleeping unwell

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is thon calling out professional fighters online when all she’s done is tag Dee Walsh in a topless picture that he hasn’t responded to nor liked… he doesn’t even follow her.

Then another post saying “my comment isn’t seen as I’m shadow banned, she won’t see I’ve called her out”

She’s a nut job 😭😂😂
Just had a nosey on that girls insta, she would knock the std’s clean out of Meg. She’s a complete embarrassment!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think she has to be full of shite, if you had that money you wouldn’t be wearing kids clothes off SHEIN and rolling round your back yard for clout.

Think she’s mentally bleeping unwell

If she was that well off she would live a better life than she does. Cheap tit and rented property and openly admits that she takes everything on ‘tick’ so that she doesn’t have to pay it if as she could die tomorrow. If she was making this money why isn’t she putting down roots for her children, finical stability for her children such as buying a house. I don’t believe any of it. She seems to be an attention seeker and going from her past record she always has been. Girl needs serious psychological help. Hasn’t two pence I don’t think

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If she was that well off she would live a better life than she does. Cheap tit and rented property and openly admits that she takes everything on ‘tick’ so that she doesn’t have to pay it if as she could die tomorrow. If she was making this money why isn’t she putting down roots for her children, finical stability for her children such as buying a house. I don’t believe any of it. She seems to be an attention seeker and going from her past record she always has been. Girl needs serious psychological help. Hasn’t two pence I don’t think
I agree… if you had that income you would have a house bought and you would have your ducks in a row, she’s more interested in dicks in a row 🤮

If she was honest she wants to play the slut but glam it up calling it “liberating” “the industry” and a “career” if it was going that well it would reflect in your day to day.

You can guarantee she’s claiming a single parent and yet never seems to have the kids with her.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
What's with the Belfast accent? Your dad might be from Belfast but you're from Ballycastle big doll 🙄

• Haha
What's with the Belfast accent? Your dad might be from Belfast but you're from Ballycastle big doll 🙄
I couldn’t work this out either especially in her gamer video she had a strong Belfast accent…. All for attention again

Reactions: 4
Aye, listen to her and then listen to Emma Mooney. Both born and reared in Ballycastle.

Reactions: 1