Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

danbamdan

Well your the one posting the pictures and you seem more invested in her than the rest of us Dan!!!
So instead of trying to Moderate me away and catch yourself on

Yawn… you’re the one giving lip. It’s tattle Hun, everyone invested in the gossip. Couldn’t care less if you’re here or not. What I do care about is you picking out my posts when everyone is posting.

Can’t take it? Don’t dish it hen… have a tea and a biscuit Silly Suzi it’s more than myself posting. It’s a gossip forum 🫠

🥴🥴

Reactions: 1

iadorethis

She’s the biggest shite talker on Insta these days… like rewatch some her videos now and it fucking hilarious. She actually believes the crap she says 🤣😂😭

She would need to face facts that she’s got a grandiose personality disorder and get some professional help. She’s Jay from Inbetweeners on crystal meth… lie down and fuck up.

Was weird enough her 8yr old had her mums OnlyFans fight top on “supporting her” (from home them weins always stuck in the house) and she had fake nails and hot pants on… children be sexualised and ruined already 🤮

Quiet now, not too quiet in these cringe ass videos getting on like a reformed Bronson.

Thug life 👀🤣🤣🤣

She used to be a ring girl so I’m pretty sure she was always exposed to boxing and mma etc

Grifty Mc

VIP Member
Omg girls the video she put on twitter!!!! Like I think it’s a preview?! If use have it go look! Pouring oil all over herself fanny on full show with a dildo and going “ohhhh fuck me” with her stanking furry tongue gagged out. Oh my fucking god. Life is over… TRASH BEYOND TRASH

feel like I need to take the karcher power wash and jeyes fluid to myself even getting shown that… there’s my evenings plans. Need disinfecting 💀🤮
Hi Meghan!
there’s no video on twitter today, Thank God!