Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lady_Tabitha

VIP Member
The man blocked her so the video she did has been removed.

I saw someone sharing a video she posted on fb this morning when I was eating my fkn breakfast... women parading in their undies. Who the fuck is that thirsty/horny/money hungry to share that before 8am.

She really sickens me. She gets her doot out on twitter, fair enough I don't follow so I don't see, she's not hurting me. I don't want to see naked women paraded in front of me when I'm eating my rice krispies.

I've said it before - each to their own. Megan isn't hurting any of us with her riding, fingering 🤮 whatever.. what I do take issue with is that she takes no criticism on board.

She pushes her job/career into people's faces - I bet any of us on here have loads of social media friends who don't know what we do for a living - it's the fact she's so obnoxious and forces it down peoples throats that gets back up.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

danbamdan

The only intrusive thought she should be having is “why the actual fuck can I not apply fake tan properly?” 🤦🏻‍♀️
😂🤣🤣 you’re bang on… all I keep thinking is this girl has no idea about exfoliating or even tanning application and is still a BA or some shit for a tanning company 💀💀💀

danbamdan

I actually thought the same when I saw it.

Her face makes her look like a pensioner.

She isn't ugly by any means, but she's not as gorgeous as she seems to think.
I agree she would be a hell of a lot more attractive if she wasn’t so unattractive with her personality… did you see her new reels this morning in a balaclava drinking WKD and pole dancing. The cringe 😂

• Wow

Sherpy

“ A grape survivor “ ? ? ? ? 🤭🤭🤭🤭
IG limits the visibility of posts that contain words like rape, murder, and suicide. That's why users will often use alternative phrases like grape, and unalive. Until I read the explanation somewhere, I honestly couldn't understand the use of 'grape' when I first saw it in tiktok

danbamdan

Thon is a fucking header… running about in a coach jacket from she was a “coach” for 5 mins. Like your 8yr old finding insignificant shite when cleaning their room 💀

she’s mentally challenged for sure…
---

Thon is a fucking header… running about in a coach jacket from she was a “coach” for 5 mins. Like your 8yr old finding insignificant shite when cleaning their room 💀

she’s mentally challenged for sure…

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

danbamdan

@danbamdan you know her?

Is that in the video? I don't want to watch it 🙈

I saw the clip you posted earlier, she doesn't like warm things in her mouth? What's she talking about, the dick. Does she live on ice cream then? 🙄
No I don’t know her personally. Im going off everything she puts out there publically.

I know people that know her, she’s a glorified whore. She has been hoeing about for many years and has broken up marriages.

Nothing has been a good review from local gossip… dangerous wee girl.

Clearly talking about semen in her mouth, she’s rotten… the guy beside her looks really uncomfortable 🫠😂