Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kilingtime

VIP Member
I only discovered this thread yesterday so apologies if this is a stupid question but did she actually study medicine? I find it hard to believe she did but can anyone verify? She's not known at all in the ROI so I'd never heard of her until I saw this thread
Why do you ask that? Has she claimed to have done?

• Wow
Reactions: 2

Lady_Tabitha

VIP Member
Is this an all girls school run by nuns? I know she repeatedly says this all the time so was also wondering what school it was 😅
Not an all girls school, mixed school.

And I think one teacher at that time was a nun, and a 'good' nun at that.

danbamdan

Looks like she’s run over a badger in her untaxed car and fucked it on her head.
Like how is she still sailing about no MOT or tax? People get their cars lifted all the time for these things.

it’s obvious she’s skint..: can’t look after her own 10yr old car. Going on like it’s to spec shit. 💀

Just a waster through and through

danbamdan

what will the next venture be… perhaps monk anti violence? 👀🤣

head rattled round the place like a bobble head on the dashboard… big bad thug really showed her bad side 🤠🤣🤣

I swear that wee girl is embarrassing! Course it was all PR bullshit for a fucking sex collaboration… no one believed she was the next Clarissa Sheilds but she shouted like a Jack Russell from the start and that’s what makes this even funnier, went with McGregor tactics and couldn’t “bate snope off a rope” 🤣🤣🤣 fuck her! 🐀🐀

Also the ref clearly pushed her toward Tina at end to congratulate her… cry us a river Meghan 🤮🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

esoes

Chatty Member
She is absolutely fucking disgusting. And that tan. Look at the big white rings under her arms. She is vile and that video is unhinged. She clearly has no friends because a decent friend would be telling her to catch herself on.

And sitting on all those hens????? What???
Cocks 🤢

• Haha

iadorethis

She’s the biggest shite talker on Insta these days… like rewatch some her videos now and it fucking hilarious. She actually believes the crap she says 🤣😂😭

She would need to face facts that she’s got a grandiose personality disorder and get some professional help. She’s Jay from Inbetweeners on crystal meth… lie down and fuck up.

Was weird enough her 8yr old had her mums OnlyFans fight top on “supporting her” (from home them weins always stuck in the house) and she had fake nails and hot pants on… children be sexualised and ruined already 🤮

Quiet now, not too quiet in these cringe ass videos getting on like a reformed Bronson.

Thug life 👀🤣🤣🤣

She used to be a ring girl so I’m pretty sure she was always exposed to boxing and mma etc

Reactions: 1

dazzled103

VIP Member
I dunno where she had time- a mum at 18 and began glamour modelling then to support her and the baby. Then went through a fitness/bodybuilding phase. Oh I think she mentioned some kind of mental health training too. She's definitely multi-talented... 😅
Was she not a make up artist as well? 🤣🤣 some pup is Dregs Megs 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

• Haha

Biffo101

Pretending she is in her new fancy house like the delusional cunt she is when she lives in the roughest house on her street. While you’re in your ‘new mansion’ Megan, where are your two young children? How have social services not seen this is neglect. Honestly

Attachments