Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Grifty Mc

VIP Member
I can’t figure out whether or not this boxing match and the back and fourth between Meghan and the other girl is serious or satire? Either way it’s cringey as fuck and I hope the other one sparks her out!
It’s just a made up beef to get only fans subs. She made herself look like such a twat on the comedian podcast.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Lady_Tabitha

VIP Member
I actually thought the same when I saw it.

Her face makes her look like a pensioner.

She isn't ugly by any means, but she's not as gorgeous as she seems to think.

• Heart

Sherpy

Why do you ask that? Has she claimed to have done?
Yes a few posts up, a Tattler shared a reel Meghan posted and the text on the reel says "Spending years studying to be a doctor just to see Sam online has said you're a dumb bish because you earn more money than him being a pillow princess in the process."

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
HOW is that filth allowed on Twitter?! She’s disgusting. Who is the father of her children? Is it any wonder he left her?!

dazzled103

VIP Member
Why in the fuck did she have security? I’d say everyone that passed her over the two days didn’t know her from Adam ffs. Also love how she didn’t share Tina wiping the floor of the ring with her shit dreads 😂
She’d need security to pick up her brains after they’ve slid out of her head through her ears ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2

danbamdan

Getting andy malone vibes off that 😂
totally!! 🤣🤣 like I refuse to believe these folks are of sound and sober minds… they have high opinions of themselves so much as they are all high as kites - social media cocks are the most cringe things going 🤮

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
*WRONG THREAD WONT ALLOW ME TO DELETE*

Apologies ladies, won’t let me remove this and page kept glitching when trying to upload this to NI Influencers thread, don’t understand how ended up on this thread
Do I get to extra points for reading this and immediately knowing it was about SG l😜

• Haha