Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

danbamdan

Who’s taking one for the team and joining the WhatsApp group😂😂😂
Getting your man Conor burns to do her shout out now and him not mentally right in head… like he’s not all there, definitely mentally handicapped… she gives me the ick

Reactions: 3

dazzled103

VIP Member
Her comments about ADHD yesterday infuriated me. I have ADHD, and self-diagnosis-enthusiasts like her do more harm than good. I get what she's trying to say because in fairness you do have a good sense if you have it but even still, there's a cross-over of disorders with similar symptoms which is why an official diagnosis from a psychotherapist is so important. Attitudes like hers are why so many people are quick to dismiss ADHD as a fad.

I haven't listened to her podcast but I'm not surprised she's contradicting herself.

What's her reputation like in the North? Is she well known? I'm surprised she hasn't tried to make her name in the ROI as well
Don’t worry, I’m sure her legs will be opening any time down there too!! 🤣🤣🤣

I’m sorry she annoyed you, to be honest I think the majority of people take her with a pinch of salt. She makes herself look like a complete twat when she’s trying her best to be all edumacated and smart 🤣🤣

• Haha

danbamdan

🤣 wonder what she’s going to be next when this boxing ends… maybe back to mechanics or try that doctorate again 💀🤣

fucking Jack of no trades bar one… a cock hopper is all 🤢🤮
Your one Tina is completely right… no one would stick her as she’s a melt. Meghan trying to flip the victim mentality to get people on her side.

Nah she’s dead right… Meghan tries to flex absolute bollocks all the time.

hope she tramps the face off her

Attachments

Lady_Tabitha

VIP Member
What height does she say she is anyway?
Again, playing to the pedos saying she's so small and slim, just like a wee girl 😡😡

I'm a bit older than her but a relative went to school with her and said she was nothing but a bully to people and always tried to turn it around saying she was the victim.

It will always be in me to believe people who say they've been abused, I want to believe people wouldn't make harrowing stuff like that up, but she'd make anyone doubt what she's saying.

HaventAClue

VIP Member
Whar does collab mean?

Like the latest post on her page someone is holding a collab day? Is that a day where they have like an orgie?

Or loads of different sex sessions?

I always thought I was open minded, but I cannot fathom this at all (maybe it's an age thing)
Collab is with another desperate minger like Megan on OF they hook up for this “collab” to make content together to make pennies off it

danbamdan

You can just check all online, it’s not MOT or taxed but is showing as insured on MID.
Yep it’s all online. Know plenty of fly useless lumps locally that haven’t taxed or MOTd car in years. Turns me when the rest of us paying over the odds.

Also she might have insurance but it’s void if she tries to use it as it’s only legal if has all the certs with policies 🫣

danbamdan

Such good people
His sister wasn’t such a good person a few months back doing drugs with a mate in the toilet of a club!
Holy shit! Just looked it up and the video is on tattle!!! Omg is that her with her ass out sniffing off someone’s finger?!! What the fuck goes on in the world?!!

• Haha

danbamdan

Does she read here? Probably does as most of the narcs do, see a lot of posts re her stretch marks, she has now had covered, do you think she asks herself the questions? 😂
I would say you’re dead right. What was the HMRC video today about? I’m only back from a spa break and first thing I see on Instagram is her saying she fucks the taxman 💀🤣🤣

• Haha

danbamdan

I can’t deal with the fanta fingers 🤮 I’d be in a bath of corrosive substance to get that off if it were me, it’s disgusting 😭
Like us mere mortals do a better job of clean even tan and exfoliation… how the fuck is that a brand ambassador for a tan?

you just know she skips showers and STINKS

• Sick

Sherpy

Pretending she is in her new fancy house like the delusional cunt she is when she lives in the roughest house on her street. While you’re in your ‘new mansion’ Megan, where are your two young children? How have social services not seen this is neglect. Honestly
I got the impression she was joking when she said 'welcome to my new mansion' but I could be wrong. I'd say it's a rental for shoots possibly

I only discovered this thread yesterday so apologies if this is a stupid question but did she actually study medicine? I find it hard to believe she did but can anyone verify?

She's not known at all in the ROI so I'd never heard of her until I found this thread

danbamdan

Asking people to comment on a post for you is so embarrassing… like sad as fuck you’ve to get your beg on for “supporters”

To then repost them after YOU ASKED THEM TO, with a caption saying “the support is overwhelming” is next level delusional!?!! 💀😂

People clearly think you’re a joke 😭

Attachments

• Haha

dazzled103

VIP Member
It’s really odd to tell the world you have been shagging all weekend… I don’t get social media now - nothing is left to the imagination
I’d say she’ll be getting more than a cold 🤢 if it’s not all fun and games then why do you do it?

Grifty Mc

VIP Member
Her taxi man friend Andy lee got only fans tattooed on his face yesterday 😱😂 how cheap can you get who in the right mind would even do that, its so distasteful
Is this an actual taxi man? Or one of those fake ones? As if it is a real one I would worry about any girls getting a lift.

• Haha