Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HaventAClue

VIP Member
IMG_8045.png

fucking DEAD at her eyes lmao its like that tiktok filter that distorts your face. Fuck she is one ugly runt. Why she’s as confident as she is is anyone’s guess!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

danbamdan

“We have the same career” well do you not see that this girl died young, mentally fucked up, onlyfans whore… leaving a child motherless and her bf (also in ‘industry’) died few weeks before would be enough of a wake up call at how much you’re shortening your lifespan.

fucking imbeciles

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad

Grifty Mc

VIP Member
I’m stinking but I don’t go posting myself all over insta but she is what you would have called back in the day a 1690
16 from the back
90 from the front.
I hope to god that hot tub water hasn’t gone back into circulation.,

• Haha

Sadsuzi

VIP Member
She just doesn’t like seeing men running about with big dicks that hasn’t served her green with envy 🤣

• Haha

danbamdan

The way she thinks this shits hilarious and she has a “personality” 💀

Her 5 mins have long past but still keeps posting crap tryna stay in the eye of attention. Like that screaming brat at a kids party “but look at what I can do, YOURE NOT WATCHING MEEEE”

…send that straight jacket to ballycastle already somone please, anyone 🥼

Attachments

• Angry

dazzled103

VIP Member
The sister in law has just shown me this in discussion, happened to bring up “do you see that wee prossie girl from ballycastle”

She said this is on public twitter?! Like wtf. Is this allowed??
Yip Twitter is disgusting and so is she 🤢

• Heart
  • Wow

Grifty Mc

VIP Member
I’m t
The sister in law has just shown me this in discussion, happened to bring up “do you see that wee prossie girl from ballycastle”

She said this is on public twitter?! Like wtf. Is this allowed??
I’m really glad you cut out her doot from that screenshot.

• Haha

dazzled103

VIP Member
Why in the fuck did she have security? I’d say everyone that passed her over the two days didn’t know her from Adam ffs. Also love how she didn’t share Tina wiping the floor of the ring with her shit dreads 😂
She’d need security to pick up her brains after they’ve slid out of her head through her ears ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3

esoes

Chatty Member
Evidence you got the head smacked off you… where was she even looking. Waving her arms about and wasn’t even looking…can clearly see she was hanging off Tina and holding her arm. You’re SHITE!

MORTIFYING MEGHAN how she even tries to say she won on any level 🤣🤣🤣

Omg mortified for her.
Here we go… sounds more like her now. You where completely beat 💀
She talks like Donald Trump 🤣

• Haha

Lady_Tabitha

VIP Member
She's a slabber.

I've still my doubts about that car - no way could she be sailing about with it not road legal.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Being black Irish means that you are descended from survivors of the Spanish armada that sank of the coast in the 15 or 1600's.
I'm considered black Irish going by ancestry dna. I do have very dark eyes, dark hair and olive skin.

• Wow

Lady_Tabitha

VIP Member
@danbamdan you know her?

Is that in the video? I don't want to watch it 🙈

I saw the clip you posted earlier, she doesn't like warm things in her mouth? What's she talking about, the dick. Does she live on ice cream then? 🙄