Meggan Grubb

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhh I love Meggan and I think this app sounds brilliant. Also I'm veggie and i've tried quite a few of Niall's recipes and they're always delicious! Totally recommend them ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Genuine question - does anyone know if Meggan has actual qualifications in personal training and nutrition?
she’s a personal trainer
and niall has a recipe brand but tbf i don’t think she’s giving nutrition advice as such for weight loss etc - she didn’t mention it anyway
but nialls recipies are amazing!

Reactions: 3
I think it’s a decent price point too compared to some other influencer apps🙄 focused purely on aesthetics and it seems to have a lot on it like I feel like it comes across really well that she has thought everything through! Agreed about the calories/macros, it seems so thoughtfully done!
How much is it?

Reactions: 1
How much is it?
I think it was 9.99 per month but you get access to all 4 workout guides, plus all the extra stuff, around £26 I believe for 3 months subscription? And there was a years’ subscription too but I can’t remember how much it was!

Her new app looks really good! I’ve just seen the recipe section and it looks well thought out! May have to look into getting the app to help me get on the working out/healthier eating train :censored: 🥴

Reactions: 2
I’m really excited for her & the app, and will definitely be trying it out. But I always feel a bit wary of influencers offering out advice for “mental health” they’re not exactly qualified. I do think mindfulness would be a better term.

Reactions: 5
I’m really excited for her & the app, and will definitely be trying it out. But I always feel a bit wary of influencers offering out advice for “mental health” they’re not exactly qualified. I do think mindfulness would be a better term.
Oh I didn’t see that’s one of the parts of the app! Will be interesting to see how they approach it as I agree with you!

I think it was 9.99 per month but you get access to all 4 workout guides, plus all the extra stuff, around £26 I believe for 3 months subscription? And there was a years’ subscription too but I can’t remember how much it was!
I think it was £79.99 for a 12 month subscription. So if you could afford to pay this in one go, knowing that you'll use it every month, it works out as £40 cheaper than paying £10monthly for 12 months.

Reactions: 1
So interested to hear what people have to say about the app today! I’m hoping the 7 day trial sticks around as I want to do it in feb when my current home workouts have finished

Awww okay thanks for clearing that up!
Meggan and Niall seem to have been super strict with the guidelines, she's been upset so many times about how little she's able to see her so her mum probably was allowed to go see them x

(Not like all these other influencers who have been jetting off to Dubai 🙄)

Reactions: 5
Meggan (and Niall!) are some of the only ‘influencers’ I actually stand to watch, even my partner likes watching them with me. Niall’s recipes are bloody amazing too!

Reactions: 6