Meggan Grubb

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair I think the app does look quite well done!
i’ve just seen it! it looks really good, i like that she’s used nialls biz for the food too as i’ve used some of his recipes and they’re amazing
i like the journaling aspect too, just something different

Reactions: 4
I like that it’s not just some other fitness app. I remember a while back when they were all bringing out fitness apps and they were all kind of the same!

Reactions: 3
To be fair I think the app does look quite well done!
Agreed! I think Meggan has a healthier relationship with food/exercise than a lot of fitness influencers, and it looks like that comes through on the app, and that it backs up the emphasis on mental health (where a lot of influencers will say their guides/app isn’t just about losing weight/how you look but then that’s all it really is...)

Reactions: 8
Agreed! I think Meggan has a healthier relationship with food/exercise than a lot of fitness influencers, and it looks like that comes through on the app, and that it backs up the emphasis on mental health (where a lot of influencers will say their guides/app isn’t just about losing weight/how you look but then that’s all it really is...)
i’m just watching the youtube video now and i LOVE that she’s not focusing on the aesthetics of the gym side which is something that i am also moving over to having had a rough relationship with exercise body and food so i feel like this could be a new fave of mine
especially with the journaling side
edit- i also am OBSESSED with the fact you can turn calories and macros off!! it’s the little things and you can tell she’s thought about her audience

Reactions: 7
I think it’s a decent price point too compared to some other influencer apps🙄 focused purely on aesthetics and it seems to have a lot on it like I feel like it comes across really well that she has thought everything through! Agreed about the calories/macros, it seems so thoughtfully done!

Reactions: 1
I think it’s a decent price point too compared to some other influencer apps🙄 focused purely on aesthetics and it seems to have a lot on it like I feel like it comes across really well that she has thought everything through! Agreed about the calories/macros, it seems so thoughtfully done!
agree on the price, i currently use tone and sculpt and i think it’s similar to that and you seem to get much more in meggan’s app
just looked and meggan’s is 9.99 a month and t&s is 13.99!!!

It’s so funny that the Body Coach can’t get his app on Android yet but Meggan has Apple and Android ready to go on Monday, I’m so excited for her!

i’ve just seen it! it looks really good, i like that she’s used nialls biz for the food too as i’ve used some of his recipes and they’re amazing
i like the journaling aspect too, just something different
I agree the journalling part is a nice touch. I've never tried Nialls recipes but if I buy this app I definitely will

I might get her app too! Off topic but does anyone have the Taylor Kaytee glute builder 2 and is it good for building the bum?

Genuine question - does anyone know if Meggan has actual qualifications in personal training and nutrition?

Genuine question - does anyone know if Meggan has actual qualifications in personal training and nutrition?
She is a qualified personal trainer I believe but nothing in nutrition. But then again tons of other influencers who do apps aren’t even qualified as a pt!

I love that she’s still doing the workouts real time in her app!! Not sure if many other apps have that

She is a qualified personal trainer I believe but nothing in nutrition. But then again tons of other influencers who do apps aren’t even qualified as a pt!

I love that she’s still doing the workouts real time in her app!! Not sure if many other apps have that
i know shreddy has some but that app is awful lol

Reactions: 5
I’m so happy there’s more on a mental health focus, not looks. I stopped going to the gym as I developed quite an unhealthy relationship with exercise and the gym, and while I was quite fit, my body didn’t change much and got me down and upset. Meggan is the one fitness influencers I’ve stuck with as I feel it’s never been about looks with her.

I’m so happy there’s more on a mental health focus, not looks. I stopped going to the gym as I developed quite an unhealthy relationship with exercise and the gym, and while I was quite fit, my body didn’t change much and got me down and upset. Meggan is the one fitness influencer I’ve stuck with as I feel it’s never been about looks with her.
100000% with you on this, i’m very much looking forward to this! i feel like it’s really going to help me

I’m so happy there’s more on a mental health focus, not looks. I stopped going to the gym as I developed quite an unhealthy relationship with exercise and the gym, and while I was quite fit, my body didn’t change much and got me down and upset. Meggan is the one fitness influencers I’ve stuck with as I feel it’s never been about looks with her.
Y
Totally agree with you on this and this is why I love Meggan as a fitness influencer. Shenever talks about "looking good" from exercise or any particular body type. She always talks about exercise making her feel better mentally and I just love that she even exercises in her pyjamas or dressing gown sometimes 😂 for me, she is the most likeable youtuber and "fitness influencer"

Reactions: 13
Y
Totally agree with you on this and this is why I love Meggan as a fitness influencer. Shenever talks about "looking good" from exercise or any particular body type. She always talks about exercise making her feel better mentally and I just love that she even exercises in her pyjamas or dressing gown sometimes 😂 for me, she is the most likeable youtuber and "fitness influencer"
her and natacha oceane are the elite and most real fitness influencers

Reactions: 10
Y
This 100%, she’s been very honest in vlogs about it, I remember specifically when she would talk about wanting to leave behind the “summer body / summer shred” thing because it didn’t make sense to her anymore, and she talks a lot about exercising for mental health benefits rather than aesthetic goals.

It’s kind of laughable how something like Shreddy looks in comparison to Beyond, even the name of Shreddy is so dated.

Reactions: 6