Meggan Grubb

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know what her 'BiG rEvEaL' is? I can't be bothered to watch her new vlog that is likely full of the same stuff.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know what her 'BiG rEvEaL' is? I can't be bothered to watch her new vlog that is likely full of the same stuff.
the shoes for her wedding - heels and then some flats too. Sophia Webster with butterfly wings and say wifey for lifey on the soles

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Omg the shoes are horrific 😭 nialls reaction was hilarious too he did not like them at all

Reactions: 4
I do like Meggan but have stopped following her so closely as I’m really not into the gym anymore and stuff like that. But I still follow her on everything, so want to ask, why so many click bait titles 😂😂

Reactions: 6
I do like Meggan but have stopped following her so closely as I’m really not into the gym anymore and stuff like that. But I still follow her on everything, so want to ask, why so many click bait titles 😂😂
I scroll past her on insta now... don’t watch her vlogs any more... but when I go onto YouTube and see the click bait titles I think the same! Cba to watch the videos so think if anything major has happened I’d see on insta? OMG just had a look at her Youtube and all but two videos in past 4 weeks have ambiguous/click bait titles 🤦‍♀️

I scroll past her on insta now... don’t watch her vlogs any more... but when I go onto YouTube and see the click bait titles I think the same! Cba to watch the videos so think if anything major has happened I’d see on insta? OMG just had a look at her Youtube and all but two videos in past 4 weeks have ambiguous/click bait titles 🤦‍♀️
This is literally it! I’m exactly the same as you, I do follow her as I find her pretty inoffensive, but I don’t watch her vlogs or anything anymore. But the clock bait titles always make me laugh, and it never seems to be anything major as it’s never mentioned on her insta or anything.

This is literally it! I’m exactly the same as you, I do follow her as I find her pretty inoffensive, but I don’t watch her vlogs or anything anymore. But the clock bait titles always make me laugh, and it never seems to be anything major as it’s never mentioned on her insta or anything.
I think because Meggan is so nice and like you said inoffensive, I think people forget that she is actually really privileged and has it so good!! Massive house she owns, Niall has a similar job so they work from home etc, gonna have an abroad wedding next year, home gym they randomly decided to build in lockdown...I’ve realised since lockdown that she is, at the end of the day, just like the other influencers. Sums it up every Thursday with her “Friday eve” posts🙇‍♀️ I think she seems more relatable to most people that’s why her hauls etc and doesn’t get questioned as much as other influencers but that’s why I’ve stopped watching- I can’t relate to her any more! 🙇‍♀️ (Also I know she did well with her gym stuff etc so I get why she’s successful! I bought her gym guide back in the day😝😅)

I think because Meggan is so nice and like you said inoffensive, I think people forget that she is actually really privileged and has it so good!! Massive house she owns, Niall has a similar job so they work from home etc, gonna have an abroad wedding next year, home gym they randomly decided to build in lockdown...I’ve realised since lockdown that she is, at the end of the day, just like the other influencers. Sums it up every Thursday with her “Friday eve” posts🙇‍♀️ I think she seems more relatable to most people that’s why her hauls etc and doesn’t get questioned as much as other influencers but that’s why I’ve stopped watching- I can’t relate to her any more! 🙇‍♀️ (Also I know she did well with her gym stuff etc so I get why she’s successful! I bought her gym guide back in the day😝😅)
Nail on the head! She’s a nice girl and I don’t think anyone could say otherwise. But a she’s always been very lucky. I bought her gym guides too, and bought a lot of Gymshark stuff through her links. She is very privileged, and I’ve always thought that, being able to rent a flat in London for example, even when it was the small one she was in back at the beginning of her channel. And she’s still so young with this beautiful house that she’s bought, and has done a lot of work on which can’t have been cheap. I don’t begrudge her any of this as I’ve always felt she’s genuinely a nice person. I do sometimes feel for her though, as even if she does still enjoy the gym and everything, so much of their income must rest on her fitness content?

Reactions: 3
Nail on the head! She’s a nice girl and I don’t think anyone could say otherwise. But a she’s always been very lucky. I bought her gym guides too, and bought a lot of Gymshark stuff through her links. She is very privileged, and I’ve always thought that, being able to rent a flat in London for example, even when it was the small one she was in back at the beginning of her channel. And she’s still so young with this beautiful house that she’s bought, and has done a lot of work on which can’t have been cheap. I don’t begrudge her any of this as I’ve always felt she’s genuinely a nice person. I do sometimes feel for her though, as even if she does still enjoy the gym and everything, so much of their income must rest on her fitness content?
It was when I realised that her best friend - Hollie - dad is Alan Shearer that I was like 😵 this is another world😆 For the record I really do like Meggan as a person and think she’s done really well for herself! Just can’t relate anymore🥴

It was when I realised that her best friend - Hollie - dad is Alan Shearer that I was like 😵 this is another world😆 For the record I really do like Meggan as a person and think she’s done really well for herself! Just can’t relate anymore🥴
Omg I hadn’t even clocked that 😂😂 But I feel the same as you. She’s done well for herself. I always like to see influencers buying houses and investing their money wisely while they are still doing well with the social media thing.

I use to watch Megan all the time but had to stop watching a couple of months back, I find her mental health struggles quite triggering and negative on my own mental health. I know some people may be the opposite and find her openness helpful and relatable but I guess everyone is different. Tied in with this I also struggle with her wishing her week away, if I have learnt anything in the past few years is the need to live and cherish each moment.
Ironic also how a lot of influencers including Megan are super upset about the change in Covid rules for Christmas yet they didn't seem to care when shopping in London for example?! I have barely left the house this year except for essentials.

I use to watch Megan all the time but had to stop watching a couple of months back, I find her mental health struggles quite triggering and negative on my own mental health. I know some people may be the opposite and find her openness helpful and relatable but I guess everyone is different. Tied in with this I also struggle with her wishing her week away, if I have learnt anything in the past few years is the need to live and cherish each moment.
Ironic also how a lot of influencers including Megan are super upset about the change in Covid rules for Christmas yet they didn't seem to care when shopping in London for example?! I have barely left the house this year except for essentials.
I think influencers as a whole are just picking and choosing what rules apply to them. Don’t get me wrong, we all know the guidance for the most part is very all over the place and changing all the time, but there has to be a certain amount of personal responsibility. Influencers don’t seem to have that filter that the majority of other have 😂

I personally find it helpful when she shares her struggles as I relate, but I understand not all will feel that way.

And I agree, she’s not been like some influencers off on multiple holidays / partying, and generally seems sensible, but I was surprised at unnecessary shopping trips and meals in Nandos, and also planning business shoots ... Just because you can do something according to rules doesn’t mean you should.

They’re upset because the rules mean they can’t spend Christmas with their families though? I’m assuming when they were shopping in london it was technically allowed. There’s no reason to barely leave the house, that’s a personal choice. Many things have been open since the summer with added safety measures and probably desperate for people to spend their money 🤷‍♀️

They’re upset because the rules mean they can’t spend Christmas with their families though? I’m assuming when they were shopping in london it was technically allowed. There’s no reason to barely leave the house, that’s a personal choice. Many things have been open since the summer with added safety measures and probably desperate for people to spend their money 🤷‍♀️
I agree to some extent, however, people were technically allowed back into the office in the summer but most employers, including mine, decided to keep people working from home so it hasn’t really been personal choice on my behalf to stay at home 90% of the time since March. I feel that a lot of the UK has been living in a constant ‘lockdown’ whilst it’s been business as usual for others. Given that I am isolated most of the time it doesn’t seem reasonable for me to then expose myself unnecessarily in my free time even though I am ‘allowed’ too, perhaps I would feel different if I worked in retail for example, where your risk of exposure is high anyway.
I also agree that small businesses benefit from the relaxation of the rules, I own a barbershop with my partner and we have suffered significantly this year. However, I do think it would have been responsible to limit your interactions post November lockdown i.e. shopping online rather than visiting a major city to buy from large chain retailers particularly if you did intend to mix with others at Christmas! Katie Snooks for example had opted to self isolate in the lead up to Christmas with her family which is setting a far better example than other influencers!

Does anyone have any idea of what her announcement will be? She posted a hint but I didn’t get it lol
no idea but the first question she answered/posted on her story was someone asking something like when is the secret being announced and it was just a pic of her looking up (I took it as like a side eye) with no answer and it’s now deleted lol
Hate it when they say about a secret or an announcement and don’t say when it is being announced etc 🥴

Does anyone have any idea of what her announcement will be? She posted a hint but I didn’t get it lol
It’s her app lol she has announced before on YouTube and insta that it will be out early jan, she has said that the colours etc mean a lot to her and it’s “more than fitness and food”, will be interesting to see what it involves, I would definitely guess at a mindfulness aspect