Meggan Grubb

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s her app lol she has announced before on YouTube and insta that it will be out early jan, she has said that the colours etc mean a lot to her and it’s “more than fitness and food”, will be interesting to see what it involves, I would definitely guess at a mindfulness aspect
Oh great thank you!

I think it’s called Beyond!
Oh yes this would make so much sense!! Wonder how much it will be, I like Meggan and I know she’s trained as a PT unlike other influencers who have released an app🙄 but personal preference I wouldn’t like to train the way she does, lots of circuits etc so will be interesting to see the feedback and what the app is like!

Reactions: 5
In her q&a story recently, somebody asked if she is bothered by how many people Niall has slept with in the past and she said no.
Did he used to be a big man wh*re? 😂 how does this person know that?

Reactions: 3
In her q&a story recently, somebody asked if she is bothered by how many people Niall has slept with in the past and she said no.
Did he used to be a big man wh*re? 😂 how does this person know that?
I saw that as well- I wanna say it’s been said/answered on a few Q&As they've done? I remember something about how she had to wait for him to like her back or something like that??🤔 I wondered why out of all the questions she’d have received she chose to answer that one and only a few others🤔 Also wonder why that person asked about it when she’s obvs touched upon it before!🥴

Reactions: 1
I saw that as well- I wanna say it’s been said/answered on a few Q&As they've done? I remember something about how she had to wait for him to like her back or something like that??🤔 I wondered why out of all the questions she’d have received she chose to answer that one and only a few others🤔 Also wonder why that person asked about it when she’s obvs touched upon it before!🥴
I'm so intrigued about this 😂 i remember she's said a few times tha she had to wait for a year for him to commit or something. I guess she fancied him for a while at uni but he was enjoying being single and having fun? It must be somebody who knew both of them at uni for them to know he got around 😂 I do think they're an amazing couple though and it's nice he chose her to settle down with. Her reply was perfect- nope because they're not marrying him, I am 😂 she definitely doesn't come across like a psycho girlfriend type of girl

They said that in a video once and now get that question almost every q&a they do together

I'm so intrigued about this 😂 i remember she's said a few times tha she had to wait for a year for him to commit or something. I guess she fancied him for a while at uni but he was enjoying being single and having fun? It must be somebody who knew both of them at uni for them to know he got around 😂 I do think they're an amazing couple though and it's nice he chose her to settle down with. Her reply was perfect- nope because they're not marrying him, I am 😂 she definitely doesn't come across like a psycho girlfriend type of girl
They’ve also spoken about this on a podcast they did together last year 😊

She’s put up a post for their “6 year” anniversary, mentioned an extra year which I’m assuming is when he didn’t want to settle down. Not sure why he felt the need to comment underneath, considering they live together and was probably sat next to her when she posted it 😂 Makes me cringe when people do that, it’s very childish.

Reactions: 4
She’s put up a post for their “6 year” anniversary, mentioned an extra year which I’m assuming is when he didn’t want to settle down. Not sure why he felt the need to comment underneath, considering they live together and was probably sat next to her when she posted it 😂 Makes me cringe when people do that, it’s very childish.
I don’t know why she brought it up😬

I don’t know why she brought it up😬
Haha I thought that 😂 she probably asked him to comment on the post too haha.

I listened to the podcast where they talked about when they officially got together. Fair enough to him, he was a 17/18 years old lad at uni an wanted to "get it all out of his system" and was even honest with Meggan about that! She handled that so well. The fact she didn't push him to commit or make him feel bad for it meant he realised she was the one by himself. If she forced him to commit, I don't think they would have lasted this long.

Haha I thought that 😂 she probably asked him to comment on the post too haha.

I listened to the podcast where they talked about when they officially got together. Fair enough to him, he was a 17/18 years old lad at uni an wanted to "get it all out of his system" and was even honest with Meggan about that! She handled that so well. The fact she didn't push him to commit or make him feel bad for it meant he realised she was the one by himself. If she forced him to commit, I don't think they would have lasted this long.
Do you think it’s one of those things where you “get in there first” so that no one else can bring it up/use it against you? It comes across with a slightly bitter undertone lol I know she said it in jest but why remind yourself/everyone else of it on your anniversary post? Maybe it’s because the other poster said she gets questions on it a lot so she’s saying it before someone else does? (Although I don’t think anyone would) Her new project looks good - just wish it wouldn’t be dragged out for so long or there was a release date when it was announced(sorry if I missed it) ✌

Top comment on the post about her new app “you’re pregnant?” Jesus Christ why are people obsessed with influencers pushing out sprogs. It’s like that’s all they want to see 😂 She’s obviously not pregnant.

Reactions: 6
Do you think it’s one of those things where you “get in there first” so that no one else can bring it up/use it against you? It comes across with a slightly bitter undertone lol I know she said it in jest but why remind yourself/everyone else of it on your anniversary post? Maybe it’s because the other poster said she gets questions on it a lot so she’s saying it before someone else does? (Although I don’t think anyone would) Her new project looks good - just wish it wouldn’t be dragged out for so long or there was a release date when it was announced(sorry if I missed it) ✌
Yeah that's a good point actually. I think she's still secretly annoyed about it too 😂 there's no need to mention it 6 years later lmao.
She has dragged this out a lot - I hope it isn't underwhelming because she's hyped it up much these past few months!

Top comment on the post about her new app “you’re pregnant?” Jesus Christ why are people obsessed with influencers pushing out sprogs. It’s like that’s all they want to see 😂 She’s obviously not pregnant.
I know, she's always drinking gin 🤣 defo not pregnant

seriously, she went on live the other evening and people kept asking that. Like they’re so young, people need to calm down. :rolleyes:

seriously, she went on live the other evening and people kept asking that. Like they’re so young, people need to calm down. :rolleyes:
People are obsessed. They may not even want kids any time soon at all. It’s no ones business!

Reactions: 4