Megan Welsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s because not a lot of people bought tickets I assume as they kept advertising & also the props etc they wanted where not available for it. I think but not 100%

Reactions: 4
so just listened to megan’s podcast. the first part about not having the mask is completely her fault. she was the one who chose to go out and get into a state the night before an early morning flight. she should have checked the guidelines for each country before just assuming that everyone has the same rules as the uk. then the same with the whole madrid thing not even knowing what terminal her flight is in, that could’ve all been prevented if she actually properly done her research on what to do for the connecting flights. complaining about the fact that they wouldn’t let her on the plane to malta with 40 mins to go, everybody knows you have to check in a certain amount of time before the flight takes off. she just sounds ridiculous complaining about it all when it’s literally all been caused by a complete lack of responsibility on her part. also why would you buy another london flight when you haven’t even missed the first one yet. again just stupidity booking a second flight not even taking into consideration your first one could be delayed. okay i get her bag has went missing but part of the reason is because she obviously didn’t consider times between flights and then missed her london flight. i honestly have no sympathy for her at all, it’s like the 10th holiday she’s been on this year and she wants to do a whole podcast complaining because the travel got messed up and most of it was literally her own fault.

also with all the money she’s had to spent that wasn’t her fault (not a lot), she could’ve claimed it all back from travel insurance but she decided not to get it so what does she expect people to think.

Reactions: 11
Those before and after photos she’s posted on her story…legit a completely different person!! 🥴

Reactions: 3
Anyone think it’s weird how she has all these tattoos with her friends but won’t get one Callum-related until she’s married/engaged…?

Reactions: 1
Anyone think it’s weird how she has all these tattoos with her friends but won’t get one Callum-related until she’s married/engaged…?
Not really, they’ve split up at least twice haven’t they? Doesn’t sound like the most secure relationship

Reactions: 9
C5CAED34-7C0A-4466-B3B3-D7E75967A3F8.jpeg

REMEMBER!! CODE MEGANO girls so I can get money every time you use the code!!!!!!

Reactions: 2
I can’t tell if her hair looks so much better the new colour or if it just looks clean and brushed!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
listened to one of her podcasts. why does she sound like shes spitting everywhere when she speaks?
Also, the whole tattoo talk with her mum not agreeing etc. im sorry but your mum is allowed to be upset, no? she also said she choses what makes her upset so she needs to get over it... sorry what? i dont think people enjoy being upset about things or chose to feel that way - people are allowed to have options, especially if its about something your own daughter is doing. honestly what a dick, she thinks her opinions on tattoos are right, people are allowed to dislike and not agree with them and theres nothing wrong with that, just like she thinks there is nothing wrong with getting them.

also, she dresses like a bleeping child

also, cant wait to buy myself a bleeping new disco ball neon light - said no one ever.

Reactions: 5
listened to one of her podcasts. why does she sound like shes spitting everywhere when she speaks?
Also, the whole tattoo talk with her mum not agreeing etc. im sorry but your mum is allowed to be upset, no? she also said she choses what makes her upset so she needs to get over it... sorry what? i dont think people enjoy being upset about things or chose to feel that way - people are allowed to have options, especially if its about something your own daughter is doing. honestly what a dick, she thinks her opinions on tattoos are right, people are allowed to dislike and not agree with them and theres nothing wrong with that, just like she thinks there is nothing wrong with getting them.

also, she dresses like a bleeping child

also, cant wait to buy myself a bleeping new disco ball neon light - said no one ever.
Such a weird collab to have as your first one. The products are impractical and expensive - clearly didn’t take off so surely will put other brands off? Surprised she didn’t go for a clothing edit first

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.