Megan Welsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aaaand again with the poor me I’ve lost my suitcase chat. JUST GO TO HEATHROW AND SPEAK TO THEM THERE!!!

Reactions: 6
I love Megan I really do she is one of the few influencers I actually enjoy BUT all she’s done the past 2/3 weeks is bleeping MOAN on her stories etc. i get the whole travel situation lately is so stressful and unreliable but she ought to remember she’s been on about 6 holidays in the past 6 months which the average (even the most comfortable people) cannot just get up and do due to work commitments etc. She’s very lucky to be able to do this and this isn’t me saying she doesn’t work for it - but she is given a lot on a plate in that industry and lately she has sounded so bratty and spoilt and ungrateful. Whinging about her bag being stuck - GO AND GET IT THEN. Typical influencer wants everything just doing for her. She’s fucked if it is actually lost as well given she stupidly didn’t get holiday insurance as they normally cover baggage and possession losses.

She did duck all but whinge about all the planes being delayed and cancelled which again I GET but duck me she didn’t shut up crying about it. Now she’s gone on for nearly 3 days about her case. It’s just pure moaning all the time. Many people would love to switch places with her - even with the stress she’s had. Give me 6 holidays on the bounce if it means some cancelled flights !!
She’s doing that so brands will send her make up and jewellery to replace what she’s lost

Reactions: 9
Saw her at Kevin Bridges last night, thought she was a mad junkie, she’s stick thin and didn’t sit still, running out and in constantly, forcing people to stand up and let her leave/get back to her seat then left early but pretends on insta that she had a great night 😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah definitely begging for brands to send her stuff. It’s everyyyyy day! And as if she doesn’t have a million outfits and jewellery already sent to her for free like I think you’ll live babe 😳

Reactions: 5
Yeah definitely begging for brands to send her stuff. It’s everyyyyy day! And as if she doesn’t have a million outfits and jewellery already sent to her for free like I think you’ll live babe 😳
Exactly, some people can’t buy food or pay their bills and she’s complaining about a lost make up bag 🤣

Reactions: 4
Saw her at Kevin Bridges last night, thought she was a mad junkie, she’s stick thin and didn’t sit still, running out and in constantly, forcing people to stand up and let her leave/get back to her seat then left early but pretends on insta that she had a great night 😂😂
This is wild! How orange is she in real life?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Does anyone else find it really weird how out of all of the holidays she’s been on so far this year, she hasn’t been on one just her and Callum?

Reactions: 7
Out for a patsy mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does anyone else find it really weird how out of all of the holidays she’s been on so far this year, she hasn’t been on one just her and Callum?
They seem to not like each other, I’ve heard she’s cheated/she’s against cheating but honestly I don’t get good vibes from him actually

Reactions: 3
No way is that girl still going on about the case 😭😭😭😂 god help her when she has to face a real life issue

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Watched her video before she can’t make it any more obvious she reads here every question she answered was stuff that’s been brought up on here

Also I am even more in love with Calzo after that video he’s so bloody handsome !!! His smile makes my heart melt

LMAO (sorry Megan but he’s Michelin star)

I don’t even know where to start! I have just listened to Megan’s latest podcast about changing the colour of her hair (lovely btw) and really cannot work this girl out … I used to really like Megan but I just feel like the “influencer” life has went straight to her head and she is so out of touch with reality. She genuinely thinks life revolves around Instagram and I understand that it is how she makes a living, however, listening to this podcast has made me think of her as TOTALLY disingenuous. Everyone loves a compliment but the way she is proper thriving off the comments on her insta post about her hair and also the way she goes on about the compliments from her pals on the night out Ia not normal!

She’s wanting to basically rebrand away from dressing mad, childish and colourful - great. Is there a need to update everyone and over explain the situation? It just seems like over kill. Something doesn’t sit right with me.

More stories about the case again today 😅
Her mum has bought her a new bracelet, brand gifts must be slacking!

Reactions: 1
In her recent video she said she’d be reluctant to get a dog if she was away for work a lot and she couldn’t be there for it, wonder what she thinks of molly abandoning hers all summer

Reactions: 4
Omg could her new podcast episode be any more obnoxious ?!!! Can’t pick winter outfits and getting pale ? When there is a cost of living crisis 😂😂

Sounds like she is planning to go to Ibiza again before the end of the season. Good on her that she can afford it but reality is certainly going to hit when she is no longer living with parents.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.