Megan Welsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think her stories are just clarifying shes been on a drug bender. No brain cells left

• Haha
Reactions: 4
talking about girlies are out as well basically admitting she hardly ever donates to charity. yet whenever they talk about events they are doing her and molly always go on about how it’s so close to their heart and important to them. you can’t care about charity that much if you never donate unless you’re gaining exposure from it. in a cost of living crisis and she is asking people to spend £20 on tickets to an event when she’s been on holiday about 7 times in the last 3 months. why not just donate the money you would’ve spent on one of your ibiza trips instead of acting like it’s a need to go away every week.

Reactions: 8
Or at least donate the clothes to charity that they’re gifted instead of punting them after two minutes

Reactions: 5
I feel like Megan not getting insurance and telling the world and all the other tit she posts is because she really believes she is the quirky girl and that people will thinks it’s “so her”

Reactions: 3
I noticed her in a shop in silverburn yesterday and she is actually really petite which I was not expecting! I knew she was slim but thought she would be a lot taller.

Reactions: 1
Megano looks like she smells like pakora and dirty bellybutton
Big caz loves it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Number one rule of travelling: always keep your valuables on you 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
in her gratitude podcast she mentioned something happening in her earlier life that was really traumatic. wonder what it was?

Reactions: 1
I don’t know why she keeps going on her stories saying ‘does anyone know anything about Air Malta/KLM’. she clearly has the money, so why not just go down to London for a day to get your luggage back that you care so much about?

Reactions: 8
I don’t get this either? She’s self employed and has the money. At this point just drive down or get the train, go to Heathrow with your ID and you’ll have your bag back. The airline don’t want to keep it

Reactions: 5
I love Megan I really do she is one of the few influencers I actually enjoy BUT all she’s done the past 2/3 weeks is bleeping MOAN on her stories etc. i get the whole travel situation lately is so stressful and unreliable but she ought to remember she’s been on about 6 holidays in the past 6 months which the average (even the most comfortable people) cannot just get up and do due to work commitments etc. She’s very lucky to be able to do this and this isn’t me saying she doesn’t work for it - but she is given a lot on a plate in that industry and lately she has sounded so bratty and spoilt and ungrateful. Whinging about her bag being stuck - GO AND GET IT THEN. Typical influencer wants everything just doing for her. She’s fucked if it is actually lost as well given she stupidly didn’t get holiday insurance as they normally cover baggage and possession losses.

She did duck all but whinge about all the planes being delayed and cancelled which again I GET but duck me she didn’t shut up crying about it. Now she’s gone on for nearly 3 days about her case. It’s just pure moaning all the time. Many people would love to switch places with her - even with the stress she’s had. Give me 6 holidays on the bounce if it means some cancelled flights !!

Reactions: 12
Really agree with that, I do genuinely like her but she’s getting so out of touch. She’ll come on next week and say how grateful she is and how much she loves her life to seem relatable or down to earth but with 10 holidays a year, classing it as hard work and complaining to 100k people when something goes wrong I don’t buy it anymore

• Heart
Reactions: 6
If it was me I would go to Glasgow airport explain the situation and see if they can phone Heathrow to try and get put through to the airline etc so get the bag on the next Glasgow or Edinburgh flight, worth a try rather than ranting on my stories

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.