Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Quiet Observer

It’s also the women going on and on about loving the skin they’re in who are constantly posting updates from their exercise trackers or their arse doing a squat in a gym. Go away

Reactions: 10

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
No offence but I would love to know what she was ‘getting done’ because their house was always a mess(as is mine and it’s only natural with a baby/toddler but I’m not up at 5am harping on about getting so much done)

and nothing happens

I think it’s nuts that’s she’s telling folk to quit their jobs to “find happiness” or whatever. No one likes going to work but we all have to do it! What exactly does she have in the way of qualifications to be advising stuff like this and setting up retreats that cost thousands to attend? It’s like she woke up one day and decided she was some spiritual guru. Which is fine but not when she’s peddling this shite to potentially vulnerable women.

kien

She charges £55 for a 2 hour online “workshop”, £88 for a “30 day challenge”, and her “empress retreat” takes 25 people, each paying £3000 a week and doesn’t include flights, transfers or lunches but does have about 7 hours of “free time” a day where she’s not even doing anything for them! Taking in £75,000 a week before expenses for chatting shit about your inner goddess for an hour a day and doing 30 mins of meditation a day. She’s a total con artist.

• Wow
  • Haha

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
To be fair a lot of that fitness clique have gotten more annoying as time goes on which is such a shame but I suppose it’s a trend with most influencers isn’t it,as time goes on they forget themselves and turn into an arsehole. Megan is far from the most annoying of any influencers out there but I’m just not loving the direction she has taken now. It does make me laugh when they spout the ‘I’m doing ads as I need to provide for my family’-how about getting a job not on Instagram if it’s that much of a problem for you?

God I totally agree. She is practically begging for freebies. I did see the comment about their being a lot of love still. Interesting. She seems the type that would blast him with cryptic memes if he did cheat. She seems really hard work. Did anyone see the ‘does insta pay well’ and her reply of ‘if you work your ass off’ is being an influencer really classed as working your ass off? Seems pretty cushy to me getting everything for free and not having a job
Exactly, it makes me laugh when any influencer says they work soooo hard. Bullshit. Yes, it may take time to film videos and edit them but barely any of them are doing that and just filming bits and pieces on stories - cannot be that hard. Other than that they are swanning from event to event eating nice food and being pampered and gifted tonnes of things. They are totally removed from reality at this stage.
One great influencer (though actually I hate to call her that) is The Food Medic - transparent, informative posts, always declares freebiees, ads etc and works as a doctor as well. I can totally believe when she says she's busy and working her ass off. Megan? not so much. Also, I take issue with how much of her daughter she shows... Her baby is cute as hell but some posts Megan did with her in them verged on TMI.

anyway, I'm just a jealous hater who has a traditional desk job. I would be a shit influencer - would not be able to beg brands for stuff to promote hahah

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
It is irritating how she’s being so coy about it all though
Yes considering she is more than happy to show her daughters clothes with poo seeping through after a nappy explosion,but when it’s to do with her private life then she is suddenly mute. Used to like her but all her self love shit is just annoying (not the concept of self love,but how she harps on about it,it just seems very false to me)

shooketh

She really needs to learn how to style her child’s hair. It’s unacceptable for mothers of biracial children to think they can just shove Afro hair in a bun. Afro hair needs specific hair products and styling to keep it untangled. Her daughter is so adorable but honestly she needs to learn the proper ways to take care of her child’s hair isn’t she a MUA I’m sure if she learnt all these ways of doing make up she can learn a thing or two about hair

Boredinstagrammer29

I think it’s nuts that’s she’s telling folk to quit their jobs to “find happiness” or whatever. No one likes going to work but we all have to do it! What exactly does she have in the way of qualifications to be advising stuff like this and setting up retreats that cost thousands to attend? It’s like she woke up one day and decided she was some spiritual guru. Which is fine but not when she’s peddling this shite to potentially vulnerable women.
I think if you are foolish enough to follow advice from someone who earns their money from putting pictures online with whimsical captions then you’d deserve to be unemployed 😄

• Haha

capriallie

VIP Member
If anything it’s the opposite, she purposely wears that underwear, purposely slouches to make herself appear bigger and purposely pulls ‘ugly’ faces to do 2 things ...
1. She hopes that people will comment in a negative way so she can share the comments and get more engagement
2. To over emphasise the women empowerment piece and make herself appear different from the usual influencer crowd when we know that she’s a very attractive lady with a nice figure!
I agree. She knows and we all know she is conventionally very attractive. I feel like sometimes the “ugly” poses feel forced to make her appear more relatable amongst the body positive community. I do still really like her though (especially when she’s not going on too much about crystals and journaling😂)

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
Why do they want us to think that their job is hard? :)
I supppose it eases their conscience a bit if they get people to believe their job is hard-don’t get me wrong,there are people who use Instagram as part of their larger brand and do so very well-you can see that they at least put some creativity into their content. But a lot of these influencers only have Instagram,no other avenues of income and it’s crazy to put all your eggs into one basket,especially with how fickle the online world is.

The going on about the job being hard is very frustrating though,especially when minions jump on and sympathise. I’m on maternity leave but when I go back to work I will be travelling an hour each way on shitty public transport like millions of other people, leaving my baby at home to go to a job that pays the bills but brings no joy,like millions of other people, so excuse me if I don’t find editing a few videos from the comfort of my couch ‘hard’ lol.

CoconotLoco

The only criticism I have of her is I wish she as learn how to do her daughters hair, it looks so dry and unkempt, she has Afro curly hair and it needs maintaining properly.

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
It’s the smugness in her pictures that annoys me. And any arsehole who tells people to quit the job they hate like she did in her stories-it’s not that easy when you have a mortgage and a family love. Dickhead.

and this 5am bullshit is ridiculous-I’m happy with my 8.15 wake up and the work I get done in the day,but if I was up early I would keep that information to myself because nobody gives a fuck.

and who goes to a spa and is so stupid that they don’t even look at treatment prices so accidentally spend 250 quid on treatments. Moron.

• Haha

Boredinstagrammer29

B995EEF3-BDE3-4F8D-B295-CA011F851F1E.png
Oh Megan I leave work at 7am to drive 14miles to work. There was traffic on the motorway and then by work the police closed a road because of a crash so I ended up being 50 minutes late for work (I’m a teacher so I had to frantically call while driving to let them know I needed cover).
my day is so busy usually my second wee (after my morning wee) of the day is when I get home, around 6pm-7pm. So please forgive me if I don’t have a chance to look at my inner self!!!! What a wolly..

• Heart

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
Her tattlelife quote- no love with or without my insecurities you’re a 🔔 🔚
Maybe she should heed the advice and accept it’s none of her business and stop reading then? And believe it or not criticism doesn’t just come from insecurities-we all have them,but Megan sure as fuck doesn’t make me feel insecure,she makes me feel grateful for my daughter having a private life where strangers can’t comment on her shitty nappy or crying or not sleeping or any of that,because they don’t Get to see it. She makes me grateful that I don’t feel the need to plaster myself in makeup to show my ex that I’ve got it together. She makes me grateful that I don’t need validation from Instagram followers and random strangers on the internet. She makes me grateful that I don’t flog any old shit for a few quid-I go out and earn my wage like most normal People who aren’t scroungey narcissistic morons. She makes me grateful that I don’t feel the need to go on Instagram and beg for freebies under the guise of ‘looking for recommendations’.

Megan,when you read this like you read the rest of the thread-I suppose I should thank you as I have a lot to be grateful for when I compare myself to any of you influencers-see,even us tattlers can be nice;)

• Heart

kien

I always read tattle but I registered just so I could comment on the price of her flipping course! £777 for a course that is all about the law of attraction, shadow work and manifestation. You can learn all of that for free on YouTube and Pinterest.
I’m stunned that people will pay that.

Quiet Observer

I stopped following her when her so called body positivity posts actually started making me feel like complete shit about myself. The way she forces her body into those awkward positions to seem relateable 😡

I’d love to look as nice and slim as she does even when she thinks she’s being “real” and “normal”. I’d love to know what she really thinks of the bigger girls if she thinks she’s got rolls!