Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ninjagram

They sleep on #gifted beds and pillows. They are pathetic
It’s embarrassing. The state of their messy homes and portraying a life they can’t afford themselves because they don’t have the means, work ethic or knowledge. There are key workers pulling 14 hour days that can’t afford crystals, t shirts, gold baby bottles, vacuum cleaners, laptops, make up and probably don’t even have the time to order them right now that are either skilled or unskilled workers then there’s the people that can’t work right now but hold down jobs and earn every item in their homes yet they are worried whether they’ll have a job in a few weeks but whichever these REAL PEOPLE are a million times better than these professional big mouths/manipulators

Reactions: 9

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
It’s just all so staged!
Yes I don’t see any lovely mother daughter relationship there (not doubting it exists,just saying this photo looks very staged). And honestly this obsession with the word queen is just fucking annoying now-stop putting every single woman on a fucking pedestal you disengenuous arse. The majority of people love their mum and think they are the best ever, she just over eggs everything soo much that it comes across as insincere

I've noticed that she posts body confidence/self-worth content on IG where she is being ~real that tends to get a lot of traction with likes/views.

Then always an #ad 24 hours later. So transparent!

I really like Megan. I think she's great. And I do think she genuinely cares about helping people. But I do find the way she talks about money very patronising/unrealistic. Read a book, meditate, manifest, and all your money troubles will disappear? I feel like only someone in a very privileged position could or would ever say that.
Similarly, I have no doubt at all that she has worked hard to get to where she is, but would she have got to where she is without looking the way she does?
Basically my point is that there are many layers to success, and meditating and reading a book might be adequate for some.
But for the vast majority, absolutely not.

Invest in yourself with my 3k retreat?
I'm sure it is a good investment for those who can afford it, but how many of her followers are having to choose between heating their house or doing their food shop? I just don't see her acknowledge that, which surprises me.

• Sick

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
She keeps putting quotes up about female empowerment and how women are subjected by the patriarchy etc, then proceeds to dance around in red lingerie that looks like it's cutting her fandango in two.

Is that all for you then Meg? Cos it looks to me like you're prancing about your home to please strangers to me? 😉

• Heart

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
Anyone who posts pictures of their ‘rolls’ while contorting themself into awkward positions to show their ‘fat’ just go down in my estimation. I really did love Megan but in the last few months it’s just been a no from me. Paul cracks me up though and as I said before, Esme is getting good quality time with both parents which is great

Also,why do people send people information from here? What is that trying to achieve. I don’t think it’s fair to send that to people-Megan can come and read here if she wants,it’s an open forum, but why send her screenshots?

I also hate when influencers think that because we are positing on here we are self loathing fuckers who need to love ourselves more.

Jumpindesia

VIP Member
All this 'self love' and 'strong woman' bullshit is the new 'anxiety' amongst social media influencers (hate that word) that was doing the rounds few years ago when they all had anxiety (bullshit)....now they are all self loving strong women showing us their silly faces , tummy rolls and cellulite (eye roll)....they will all be something else in a few months!

Paul at last showed a photo of The baby and saying he is missing her. But yes they’ve split. Is really sad. She has deleted lots of posts of them together. Ones from IFS event.

Assume something big happened like cheating to cause this as they always said they would argue but work things out.

Really sad, but also shows the life of an influencer, you can’t take time to deal with it off line. Have to keep posting your life and the ads and content. Quite sad really that both just carrying on their influencer accounts and not just taking time away.

capriallie

VIP Member
I really like her!! Have followed her for years when she was doing makeup tutorials and enjoy her content now she does more body positivity and mum posts. Anyone else wondering if her and her bf have split up?

Sally77

Getting so bored of “body positive influencers “ that need to totally contort their bodies to get “bad angle pics” that aren’t even bad 🙄🙄😂

sake18

I hate commenting on parenting, no one is perfect, but I agree I thought it was really strange not to be there when she was that unwell - judging by Paul's Insta stories anyway. Only thing is, would we be saying the same thing about Paul if Esme was sick & Megan was minding her alone?

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
I don’t think I can be even bothered looking. She is beyond boring! What is it with the body roll phenomenon.
Yeah don’t bother it is just annoying.

although (and I hate myself for saying this) I did chuckle at the post before that about kids backwashing into your drinks when they share with you-gross but true. Truer than the bending over in an awkward position to make myself seem less than perfect so I can be relatable posts.
And why do people do such long captions? Sorry,but unless you are The Rock I ain’t reading that drivel

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

LKS1984

Long time lurker first time poster! Usually read what everyone's saying about Zanna but tonight I have been blocked by Megan for commenting on her natural cycles ad. I answered someone's question about whether it's reliable with a no from personal experience and that obvs wasn't she wanted on her ad as I'm out. HA!

• Wow

Catinahat

As anyone knows there's lots of reasons why people find themselves in debt. To put it down to a general reason of their mindset is laughable. Why would you ask for financial advice from someone who isnt qualified to give it. Also, why would someone who's not qualified to give it run a webinar giving people advice on it!

Jumpindesia

VIP Member
Will someone help me out here please? Why is it that when an influencer posts a pic and the same constant message just rewritten in a different blurb, their followers immediately start posting comments like 'you're so beautiful' 'you got this' 'I needed to hear that today' etc etc. It happens every time there is a post. If anyone dares to comment against it, they're turned on and battered verbally by their followers, or blocked by the influencer. Also, the constant pics with the message look at me, I used to have body image problems but now I am full of positivity and confidence, which may well be true but it's clear they are actually selling something, be it the clothes they're wearing, the products they use, or their next webinar. It's scary that people hang on an influencers every word. Why can't they see it's all about selling products and making money? The question is would the influencer do it for the wellbeing of their followers and not for a load of freebies or payment.. the answer is absolutely not!
They are all fake, fake, fake scammers. They do not give a shit about any of their followers! Megan is the worst at her faux woke bullshit .
Also I see she has gone to Ibiza for a holiday....i find that quite irresponsible atm with all what is going on and also people struggling all over the world! Also i see she left her kid with the dad again, i swear he has her so much more than Megan?

Apples87

Who takes care of her daughter when she is out on weekend for 'much needed break'??
Her Dad? As he should. It’s also why it annoys me when she says “single parent” as he seems to have Esme plenty as well. That’s co parenting but I suppose it’s not as easy to be the “strong woman” with help is it?

Sally77

She is def bad for that! So many of these bopo influencers are 🙄 suppose for a lot of them compared to being rail thin like they were (I know she used to have an ED) they must feel like they are chubby 🙄 and her new wellbeing kit, what a load of 💩😹 one thing that grated on me a bit also with her is how she gets her kid to copy everything she says and when she says how clever she is etc maybe sound bitter but if you have a child with a developmental issue that can be hard to watch. I remember she posted a vid of her kid copying a load of words off of flash cards and a top comment on it was from a concerned mum saying my child is about same age and isn’t as far advanced etc and Megan replied saying don’t worry they all catch up. I hate when people with no experience dish out advice, not all kids “catch up”. Soz rant alert 🚨😂