Megan Rose Lane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100%! I used to go to the gym they both worked at in Bondi and they’re major show-ponies, although I agree on the basics of what James says, his arrogance is extremely off putting. I live near where James stays when he comes to Sydney. These guys are a pack of clowns that love to smell each others farts (fund fact: James is surprisingly short). I see them at local cafes and they just sit there on their phones together being oddly antisocial. They love Australia as a second home but I don’t see them using their platform to raise funds to help with the current bushfire crisis. It’s a bit irritating. Just a mention that they’ve donated and that it’s terrible... I guess they can’t profit from it so why invest their time? 🙄 makes me sick.

Sorry, end rant... and unrelated to Megan... I think she’s great though. She seems much more genuine and warm. Felicity seems a bit vacant and lacks substance, she doesn’t offend me, but she’s just a bit of a bore (I’m sure this is the ultimate insult to these people haha)
Sorry again for off topic but I was extremely disappointed to see not one mention of the bush fires from James,I was very surprised given how much time he spends there-my Australian geography is shoddy at best so I don’t know if Where he stays is near affected areas but that’s no excuse,it’s horrific and honestly some of the pictures will stay with me for a long time,so how he can sit back promoting his book whilst not even giving a mere mention of it is disappointing-an Australian I follow who practices mindfulness has a book coming out and she sent out a newsletter apologising for the timing of its release as obviously the fires are a priority and the way she worded it was lovely and humbled.
Anyway,back on topic-I agree that Megan does at least have a personality and whilst I don’t love her direction at the minute she does seem like a nice girl and is very witty and she does make an effort to answer questions sometimes-felicity always has sarky answers to questions and there is only so many times you can watch the same story of her walking down the street early in the morning talking about how she is having a nap later.

Reactions: 2
Sorry again for off topic but I was extremely disappointed to see not one mention of the bush fires from James,I was very surprised given how much time he spends there-my Australian geography is shoddy at best so I don’t know if Where he stays is near affected areas but that’s no excuse,it’s horrific and honestly some of the pictures will stay with me for a long time,so how he can sit back promoting his book whilst not even giving a mere mention of it is disappointing-an Australian I follow who practices mindfulness has a book coming out and she sent out a newsletter apologising for the timing of its release as obviously the fires are a priority and the way she worded it was lovely and humbled.
Anyway,back on topic-I agree that Megan does at least have a personality and whilst I don’t love her direction at the minute she does seem like a nice girl and is very witty and she does make an effort to answer questions sometimes-felicity always has sarky answers to questions and there is only so many times you can watch the same story of her walking down the street early in the morning talking about how she is having a nap later.
Who are these people? Any ig handles?

I think it’s a bit harsh to say James Smith hasn’t mentioned the bushfires - he was talking about them weeks and weeks ago.

Reactions: 11
I think it’s a bit harsh to say James Smith hasn’t mentioned the bushfires - he was talking about them weeks and weeks ago.
Sharing stories of ash coming down into the room he was staying in if I remember correctly.

Apologies, I don’t follow him as closely as I used to so I take that back

Who are these people? Any ig handles?
I’ve deleted the insta app in my phone but try Jamessmithpt, felicityrosina and diren_kartal -not sure how accurate they are but you should find them

How do you feel about people calling themselves ‘life coach’ without any qualifications or psychology education?

Reactions: 5
I think it preys on the vulnerable. But then I also think the whole influencer industry preys on people’s vulnerability.
I agree. I think it’s quite dangerous. If someone wants to be a ‘life coach’ they should take a proper counselling course or do a degree and then start giving people advice. If I read 30 books about human body today it doesn’t mean I can open a doctor’s practice tomorrow.

Reactions: 6
Well she calls herself a coach and replying to her DMs to people’s problems she calls life coaching.
christ that is so embarrassing. You are a woman giving advice to people-we all do it,we just aren’t so arrogant as to deem ourselves a coach. Dick.

He did, however he has a significant following and it’s just disappointing to not see him fundraising or using his platform better.

Regarding his location - it’s Bondi which is coastal in Sydney. Fire affected areas are about 1.5hr drive west and 2hr south. I too live in Bondi and it’s another day stuck indoors with the kids because air quality is so bad outside. It is really, really bad and he seems more defensive about his efforts as people have pulled him up on it. Bit lame. Keep peddling the books though, mate 🙄

Reactions: 1
I really like Megan. I think she's great. And I do think she genuinely cares about helping people. But I do find the way she talks about money very patronising/unrealistic. Read a book, meditate, manifest, and all your money troubles will disappear? I feel like only someone in a very privileged position could or would ever say that.
Similarly, I have no doubt at all that she has worked hard to get to where she is, but would she have got to where she is without looking the way she does?
Basically my point is that there are many layers to success, and meditating and reading a book might be adequate for some.
But for the vast majority, absolutely not.

Invest in yourself with my 3k retreat?
I'm sure it is a good investment for those who can afford it, but how many of her followers are having to choose between heating their house or doing their food shop? I just don't see her acknowledge that, which surprises me.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Did anyone see the story she put on this morning and has since deleted?
Basically it was her walking with the caption 'Going to see Esme, this 50/50 thing is not working out for me, miss her so much'. Next story she was playing with the baby in Paul's front room (his other daughter was in background) however she has deleted it and has uploaded make up tutorials...
1. Wonder if she was told to take it down by management/Paul etc ?
2. Is 50/50 really good for a baby of that age? She has only just turned 1? Must be hard for Megan...

Reactions: 7
I have gone off her massively. This whole life coach stuff combined with the fact she genuinely seems to think being an influencer is hard work... bet Paul is glad he is free from her droning on about herself and her feelings

Reactions: 4
I have gone off her massively. This whole life coach stuff combined with the fact she genuinely seems to think being an influencer is hard work... bet Paul is glad he is free from her droning on about herself and her feelings
The problem with her is that she seeks alot of social media validation.. It may be what she needs to earn her expensive bread but then if that validation alters her perception of reality than there is issue. Calling yourself influencer with few thousand followers seems to be in vogue🤨