Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

caitlinbullen

VIP Member
Can she not buy that kid some felt-tip pens?! She seems to spend a lot of time drawing with her Mums biro in her notepad. And not a toy in sight? Seems to spend her life at nursery, watching TV at Paul’s, or drawing lines on a pad with biro lol. I guess maybe she’s not a ’Mummy Blogger’ so not where her content is aimed, but even so....in all the stories with Esme I have never EVER seen them like doing a puzzle, or messy play, reading a kids book? Nothing?! Seems to have her head so far up her ‘inner peace’ arse that Esme isn’t on her list of priorities at all. (note-I’m not suggesting she is mistreated at all...seems a happy, well-fed, clean and taken care of child etc. but just seems to be ALL ABOUT MEGAN.....with her child just kind of wandering around the room aimlessly at all points.

Reactions: 12

Dinosaurlover2019

I like Megan. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with trying to be positive and such. There’s a lot of other shite influencers out there. She does do Ad’s but she’s said before she used to rely on Paul financially and now is a single mother so nothing wrong with earning money. I personally think she’s one of the good ones

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
If anything it’s the opposite, she purposely wears that underwear, purposely slouches to make herself appear bigger and purposely pulls ‘ugly’ faces to do 2 things ...
1. She hopes that people will comment in a negative way so she can share the comments and get more engagement
2. To over emphasise the women empowerment piece and make herself appear different from the usual influencer crowd when we know that she’s a very attractive lady with a nice figure!

Catinahat

Will someone help me out here please? Why is it that when an influencer posts a pic and the same constant message just rewritten in a different blurb, their followers immediately start posting comments like 'you're so beautiful' 'you got this' 'I needed to hear that today' etc etc. It happens every time there is a post. If anyone dares to comment against it, they're turned on and battered verbally by their followers, or blocked by the influencer. Also, the constant pics with the message look at me, I used to have body image problems but now I am full of positivity and confidence, which may well be true but it's clear they are actually selling something, be it the clothes they're wearing, the products they use, or their next webinar. It's scary that people hang on an influencers every word. Why can't they see it's all about selling products and making money? The question is would the influencer do it for the wellbeing of their followers and not for a load of freebies or payment.. the answer is absolutely not!

Theonethatgotaway

I literally used to love megan but recently she is doing my nut in with all the ads. Ffs! Proper trying to get the freebies for her new house. She no longer is a relatable Instagramer sadly.

Reactions: 11

caitlinbullen

VIP Member
Paul had a lucky escape (obvs can’t ever be completely free of her bcos of Esme). I am surprised that they lasted as long as they did tbh. I mean I’m sure Paul is no angel but he comes across as pragmatic, funny, kind and someone who hasn’t got time for bullshit or silly mind-games. Then there’s Megan- utterly self-absorbed, thinks that lighting a candle and popping a meditation on is the answer to everything, and looks fake as fuck to me. Can you imagine how tired of her he must have got?!!!! How she manages to stand up straight (given she spends so much time navel-gazing) is a total mystery ;)

I’ve noticed she’s so short/unkind to people who respond to her in her comments with anything other than:

“YAS QWWEEEEN”🥳❤🎉🤩🥰😜🔥

And although according to her (or someone who’s book she’s read) self reflection and recognition of our flaws is essential to growth she really doesn’t take constructive criticism or healthy challenges to her views on board.

She deletes SO many comments and I’m not talking about nasty ones just anything which challenges her viewpoint or stance. I really don’t think she has the ability to respond to people or engage in an adult debate because all of her content is regurgitated from something she’s read and so if someone attempts to discuss further she’s got nothing to say. Either that or she’s simply rude.

Spoiler Megan, just because you’ve read something in a book and spouted it online doesn’t make it true🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
This post has really pissed me off ... the root of all money issues is not mindset and beliefs around money! In the current climate people are losing their jobs through no fault of there own and new jobs are hard to come by - they can’t just pray to the moon to find more cash! People are struggling and to blame it on their own mindset is offensive! Yes, people should have saved more but no one expected the world to be as it is right now...
13592C7F-B972-43B0-964F-F4186E1F5950.png

• Angry
  • Wow

Slimem

£777 is actually criminal. I am horrified.
I’ll do you all a free course right now-

believe in yourself QWUEEEENNNNN

I accept cash or card.

• Haha

Slimem

Looks like she’s moved into a pretty nice and much bigger new house. I don’t understand how these people make so much money when they don’t even have a real job?

Shanayasahni

Screenshot_20200506_210321.jpg

Time to leave earth. She is writing a book?!About what? How to copy paste motivational dipshit in captions? How to dole out apparently harmful mental health advice when you are not qualified?Leeching money from vulnerable followers?

• Wow
  • Haha

Shanayasahni

Screenshot_20200319_181856.jpg

Doesn't she get tired of posting same shit over and over again!!??
Ofcourse you would get 'triggered' if you kept thinking about yourself you hillbilly.
She doesn't seem to have much going on except for reel life she has carefully curated online..

abicol

That story this morning of her sticking her middle finger up at a coffee cup which says Paul on it! Thought they were “coparenting”?!
How graceless. What a horrible environment for their daughter to grow up in.

That story this morning of her sticking her middle finger up at a coffee cup which says Paul on it! Thought they were “coparenting”?!
How graceless. What a horrible environment for their daughter to grow up in.
Literally 2 minutes after I posted this a clarification was posted to her stories saying it wasn’t about Paul. Hi Megan 👋😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

freddiesmum09

I’ve gone from really liking her her to seriously disliking her in a matter of months.

No don’t wanna get up at 5am and put any crystals up my a** thanks.

• Haha

LeslieKnope

I think it’s a bit harsh to say James Smith hasn’t mentioned the bushfires - he was talking about them weeks and weeks ago.

Sally77

She is such a bloody charlatan! And that couple she keeps harping on about that she loves. Sound like bloody cult leaders on their insta page 🥴🤣 these people are so far up their own arse it’s crazy 😅😅 and I’m not a bitter unconfident person that needs to work on myself. It’s funny how these types of people act all Mother Earth but obv love cash and material items 🥴🤣

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
She is completely irresponsible telling people to quit their jobs. How about she takes her own advice and quits deliberately misleading people.
She’s such a knob she was going on in her stories about loving paying for things and being independent yet admitted ages ago that Paul paid for most things-easy to quit your job when someone else is paying your way Megan. What an absolute dick. It’s funny how good looking people get less attractive when you see through to what they are actually like.